Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Chopra
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat ChopraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 24, I want a ask about my psychological problem. A few years ago just before two months from my board exams my elder sister asserted me while guiding that you cannot write in exam speedily. Because you are writing much. I am a very position holder student but this thought created doubts in me. And this made me anxious that much that I afraid of writing anything. Since then whenever I write especially before someone I feel very anxious very. And my hands starts trembling. This situation was subsided with the passing time. But recently while giving one of my exam. Due to nervousness I occurred the same things again. And now it feels my mind create doubts and very strange thoughts come in my mind. Like how do you do this and that. You can't or how can you. I am feeling anxious. My heart starts beating fast. I am doing meditation daily since a month. But want to get rid of these all things permanently. I am also suffering from pcod. Please help. Thanks.
I do not want my gf to indulge with friends too much. I feel too much anger. Which results in crying. And I also want to suicide. I tried to change but I cannot. What should I do doctor. I love my gf more than my life.
I have anxiety disorder, I'm taking medicine from last 4 years but no improvement, what should I do, should I change the medicines. please advise?
I have a desk job. I have anxiety & panic attacks sooooooo bad my heart goes 100 I really feel like I'm gonna die?
I cannot stop thinking, my head always think something, I cannot concentrate my work, my study. I don't know what exactly I thought, they are automatically played one bye one, or together. I feel disturbed all time. I tried meditation, but I failed every time after 2 mins. When I trying to sleep I can feel that I am dreaming, may whole body sleeped but not my head, he's still think something, I don't know what, but about people, the universe, time, science, birth and death, everything, I just want to stop my brain. I want to sleep. Please help me.
I am 18 year old .I will try concentate.But i will cannot conscentrte in studiess. I will try to learn after learning if any one ask i will cannot gives the answer. If any ask .My brain was like totally was.That i will cannot learn any thing. Please suggest me any medicines to improves my thinking power and improvement of brain. And yadaas bhi thik ho jaya. Please suggest me any medicines. And one i will confirm that . Mere head pe kabhi bhi chhote nhi laggi hai. Please suggest me any medicine? to improve my mentally power.
I have got for few months and motions, red eyes and I can't lifting any body pains in my opinion is that so give any other information.
I am 32 years old. I have two kids. I have pain in my legs, especially at bed time and in feet also (in immediate area under toes). Can I know the cause and treatment.
A person with anxiety disorders is said to suffer from feelings of terror and anxiety pertaining to the future as well as to the current situation. These feelings manifest themselves physically in forms like shakiness, and heart palpitations. Though the exact cause of the condition is still not known, risk factors associated with the condition have been identified:
- Being female - It's said that women are twice at risk of developing anxiety disorders than men. Various factors have been found to increase this problem in women such as cultural pressures of putting all efforts in fulfilling the needs of others.
- Family history - Your risk of developing anxiety disorders increases if one of your family members suffers from the problem. Several studies show a strong connection between the fears of the parent and that of the child. Experts also believe that a child can also learn the phobias and fears of his or her parents by observing their reaction to a specific event.
- Type of personality - An individual's personality is also an indicator of his or her risk of suffering from anxiety disorders. Studies reveal that children who are shy and have a history of being bullied tend to develop anxiety disorders afterward. Similarly, children who worry a lot during uncertain situations are also more prone to developing anxiety disorders.
- A history of trauma - Anxiety disorders can also be triggered by traumatic events and individuals who have a family history of the condition, a psychological makeup that makes them prone to the condition or biochemical factors are more susceptible to falling for this condition.
- Medical conditions - Even though the cause and effect relationship between medical conditions and the disorder is yet to be ascertained, certain medical conditions can also augment one's risk for anxiety disorders. These medical conditions may be obstructive sleep apnea, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!