Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat BahreYour feedback matters!
I can not sit on my hips for about more than 20 mins! My vitamin is 30 and mri is ok! Suggest me what should I do?
I am a 31 year old and I have left side lower back ache. I suffered with similar problem a year back but disappeared gradually. Now I am facing same problem for last 1 month.
I have pain in the elbo of both hands doe ten years. I cannot lift weight for more time due to pain. Is it curable.
I have back pan from last 3 months so pls help me what to do I have no option to work with this problem.
I am 59 year old. I am suffering leg & ankle swelling & pain lst 3 months. I take some ayurvedic medicine Vedantak Vati for some relief. Please suggest me what I do.
Hi I fall down from scooter as sudden break. No fracture but MRI SCAN shows complete ACL ligament tear. I consulted hospital. One doctor told ACL SURGERY and physio therapy must. 2nd doctor told surgery not must may be rest and physio can recover. My doubts 1. If doing surgery any problem 2.If not doing any problem can happen when I am becoming older. 3.Only Arthroscopy for cleaning blood and all will help? I am attaching my report.
M a girl, I am 18 year old and I have backpain, I used every type f relief jel and pain killer but they does not work what I have to do, please suggest me.
My wife aged 68 is suffering from avuscular nacrosis of ankle ( talus bone) for last 2 years. She has pain in ankle while walking. She has been advised fusion or ankle replacement. Which option is desirable .Please help
I am loosing continuously, I am using head and shoulder shampoo I am not sure what can I do .can you please help me with this problem?
I have back pain problem. I have to drive nearly 100 km per day. From last few months I am having pain below waist. please guide.
Aged 31 male. I have a problem that when I wake up in the morning I find very deep pain in my right leg ankle. The pain is unbearable and at that time walking and standing straight is very difficult for me. The problem started eight months back and I have consulted with local doctors and they advised to take DICLORAN A TAB ONE BD for the last eight months So far there is no relief and the problem is aggregating only please give me an advise.
I am 22 years old and suffering from Backache and haemoroilds what's the best treatment for this disease.
I'm 25 years old, and I have backache, in my right shoulder, I need to adjust every 15 to 20 minutes. My routine are sitting in front of laptop for about 4 to 6 hours a day, and body exercise everyday. One more, I have white dots in every knuckles, elbow, any advice?
Ligament tear were can I get a gud doctor as friendly anytime after surgery also n how much time it can take for recovery (acl) right knee)
My mother is suffering from an acute pain in her joints from last two years. And we are thinking for a knee surgery, please suggest for this problem.
I am a 44 years old female I have sugar from past 6 years and my cholestrol levels are also high recently I found out that my thyroid levels are also high my report says. Tsh is 8.94 I have been prescribed eltroxin 50mcg tablets for this, my fasting serum glucose is 126 and I am taking gliptamet 50 mg tablets for this, serum cholestrol is 173 I am taking lipanthyl for cholestrol. For high bp am taking aprovel 300 mg. I wana know whether these tablets are ok for me ahd from the time I am taking eltroxin ie thyroid tablets I notice swelling in my feet aro6nd the ankle and fingers is ut because of some side effect if not thej the reason of my feet swelling. Thank you appreciate your help.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.