Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bal Dev KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 65 years female. I have a deep pain in my whole right side, body due to a nerve is being push by back bone in mri.
I'm having problem of piles from my childhood. I take ayurvedic medication for last 2 years anditwhas been working well. But from last one month, it bleeds whenever for latrine with severe pain. What should I do? Or what is it's permanent solution?
I am have pain in my whole right body. Mainly in my jaw ear right hand. This sometimes continues the whole day and it some move to heads, ankles, knees, elbow, jaw, ear all eight side of the body. I am not able to understand the exact reason. Please help me to find a reason.
Chest pain (heart side) from last ten days .done lipid profile test HDL is 42 LDL is 139 rest parameters are normal. Also suffering from gastric. Please guide is this angina pain or gastric pain.
Whatever I eat it becomes to a loose motion, I have been facing this problem for 4 years. Kindly suggest me.
Mam! I hv throat infection and Allergies frequently due to pollution, and dry cough all times, taking montair and lorfast am 150. Also taken honey with warm water, green tea etc what to do?
What is creatine supplement? How to use if it is safe? I heart a lot about it from athletes. please explain I do workout everyday .Can I take it? If yes then how?
I am a diabetic for last 35 years and squamous cell carcinoma oral at present in remission no abnormal uptake detected suffering from enlarged prostate gland since last 4/5 yrs, am a psychiatric patient for last 30 years and HTN in short what not at present anxiety depression with anger etc .What course of action I should take now please suggest. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from diabetes mellitus and suffer from eye infection please give an advice or consult?
I am a smoker and I smoke 5 to 6 cigarettes I n a day and there is pain in the center of my chest and when I stretch my chest sometimes the clicking sound came. Can you tell me the reason. I already did my medical check up they said everything is normal.
I was suffering with stomach ache for 3 days I thought it might be ok but now it is more? Give me the solution.
There is always pain in my neck. And I am frequently become affected by cold. I want to know that how the pain in my neck can be cured and how should I get rid of cough n cold.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.
Pigmentation on face can be due to melasma, acne, age or sun spots or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Medicated creams and chemical peels are the recommended treatment. Glycolic, lactic, mandelic, salicylic, tca are different types of peel which when chosen appropriately reduce pigmentation as well as improve skin texture. However it can cause skin burns if not used correct so always get such procedures done by dermatologists.