Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B R Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B R SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam I suffer with piles, I have pain only when passing out stool, otherwise no pain what I do to recover from piles completely. Give english medicine/homeopathy medicine to overcome from that problem. Please give me solution.
I had my one dose of fenza 600 mg but missed my second dose on third day .it being 5 -6 days now .so should I repeat the whole treatment or just have my second dose.
My son is nearly 4 years old and past few days he is coughing heavily during night times and in early morning .He becomes normal after 8 am .Once sun is out .We are already giving him. levokast kid tablet, Clariwin, Telekast. Is there any suggestion it is hard to see him suffer this much. He is not drinking hot water and wants only cold to drink and because of that his voice is also frozen. During day time he is normal and after 8 pm he has heavy cough. Please suggest a good solution in this..
I have itching problem since before 20 days but it can't stop what precautions should be taken to cure with that problem.
I am suffering from acidity problem since one month. When I eat my meals then it became more aggressive.
Dear doctor, I was married 3 year ago. I am 32 at present and my wife is 24. We have a daughter age 2 year. I am suffering from early ejaculation. My wife is also not taking interest during intercourse. I have found that penis is not fully erect during our sex time. What should I do ?
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.