Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Speech Therapists in India. You will find Speech Therapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Speech Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B.P.SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir mai haklake bolta hu ,mere parents bhut pareshan hote hain. Ki humara beta haklake bolta hai. please koi treatment btaye thik krne ka.
Sir I have some problem in talking. When I talk unknowingly my words express very fast by me so that some of my words not understand by others. Again some letters are not pronounced correctly. Please tell me what to do and which type of doctors I prefer. Or prescribe me some medicine.
I am student. Want to know how to counter stress and depression. I also get nervous to quickly and also problem while speaking.
Hi I have singer nodule from past week. How can I treat it and recover my original voice. Even I have heard that I should fully rest my voice for a week not even whispering. I am currently using betadine solution suggested by Lybrate doctor. But still I wanted to ask resting my voice for week will recover my voice?
Dear doctor's I am suffering from'cystalia' (abnormal speech, like my name is mahaveer but I told like" ma ma mahaveer" and seriously I have ashamed to talk with others. Please doctors please suggest me to solve this problem. Please.
I drank harpic (bathroom cleaner) to common suicide a few months ago. But I was saved by my parents. Now my voice is not clear. Its very husky. What might be the reasons and suggest me medicine to bring back my voice.
I am 16 years. I am facing a voice chance since 2 years and my voice is going feel so may I know how to cure my voice.
This is in reference with my wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. She has shown good recovery since then but yet unable to speak and her movements are very slow, I want to know if CITICOLINE will be a helpful drug to expedite her recovery in terms of movement and speech. Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
While speaking English I m stammering and repeating the words, but when I talk with my friends I m taking better Like one situation, I m talking with my teacher well in English than suddenly I remember, I have stammering problem I don't want to start again stammering Then I start stammering, because the fear of stammering. What should I do to overcome this problem It's a actually disease, or my mind creativity And this is problem start since my child hood. When I taking with my teacher I start stammering even though in my native Language
1 years ago, I had a very soft voice. People think that that it was a girl on the phone although I'm a boy. So, I tried to stress my voice by hardening it. Because of which, My voice is very harsh now. And I keep stuttering whenever I sing any Rap Song. Which was not a issue for me, Not at all. So, I would like to know, How can I improve my voice quality and Speak fluently and clearly like before.
A large number of people in the world suffer or has suffered from speech disorders like stuttering or stammering at some point in their lives. Stuttering or stammering is the involuntary disruption or interruption in speech where certain sounds are prolonged or words are repeated. Speech disorder can cause a lot of problems in terms of personality build up and causes anxiety in people. Every activity of the body is dealt or controlled by the nervous system and the brain. Thus the proper functioning of the body is the sole responsibility of the brain and any glitch can affect the functions to a certain extent.
What are the symptoms of speech disorders?
- Words are repeated
- Prolongation of words or silent blocks
- Hesitation while speaking
- Difficulty while starting a word or a phrase
What causes speech disorders?
- Genetic problems
- Stress, Shame and Anxiety
- Embarrassment and nervousness
- Loss of control while speaking
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome speech disorders:
- Brahmi Oil: It is a stimulant that is known to calm your mind and boost the function of the brain. Take 10 ml of the oil and warm it. Cool it down to a suitable temperature and apply to your head when it is lukewarm, half an hour before going for a shower. You can also apply it before going to bed and shampoo the morning after. This is more effective.
- Black pepper, almond and sugar candy: Take black pepper, and make a paste out of it. To the paste, add 7 ground almonds and mix it with sugar candy. Consume this paste every day for at least a month.
- Amla: It is an effective remedy, especially in children to stop stammering. Also known as Indian Gooseberry, it should be chewed on to slowly every day.
- Cow's Butter: Also called as ghee, it is responsible for brain development and is known to increase memory. Add this ingredient to your food.