Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B M AroraYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 and half months. He have cold and cough also from last three days .Dr gave maxtra drop and nasoclear but cold and and cough not cure. Is steam can give to baby for relief what should I do please suggest.
I have a small baby boy of 11 months old. What would be the diet I can give to keep healthy for my baby.?
I am 32 years old woman. My last delivery date 13/08/2014. I discontinue Brest feeding my baby after one year of delivery due to some problem. Nowadays I want to continue feeding again but my milk is insufficient for my baby. How can I increase my milk naturally. Thank you
My son does not behave and respond according to his age and as comparative kids of his age he is not able to understand and speak what to do in this condition?
My 3 years baby not eating any type of food from last one week. She was irritating and vomiting .I am using longifene -DS syrup from yesterday but she was not today also. Whwt I do.
I have blessed with son who is now 5 months completed. He was born with forceps delivery. So his one side shoulder was not aligned properly. He is having some nerve twisting one side of the shoulder. I think. But his hands are moving to good extent compared to beginning but not 100% as of now. I have consulted a doctor and they it will heal on its own if not we can see after 3 years. I just need a good opinion pls advise.
Hi . I have a three month month old baby. I'm giving formula milk for my baby from the 1st month itself. Because From the beginning I don't have much milk secretion. Also I use to give Brest feeding 3 to 4 times a day in between. By last I had cold and light fever so I stopped Brest feeding my baby for 2 days thinking it will also affect my baby. After that my milk secretion has almost stopped. Even my baby is also not sucking from me. Now I'm recovered from the flu but still I didn't get back to my normal secretion. Not even 10 ml of milk is getting secreted. I have tried eating fenugreek garlic lots of water oats meal everything. But nothing has worked out. Ian really stressed because of this. I can't even able to breast feed my baby for 3 months? I am worried. Please help me and advice me. It will be great full for me and my baby. Please.
Hi my question is what cause phlegm in babies. & what precautions should one take at home for 5 months old babies?
I breastfeed my son for 10 months nd milk was, very less. And now after quiting breastfeeding my breast is very small nd loose. What to do?
My daughter is suffering with amleopia ie, lazy eyes, and is on treatment of putting patches on either eyes. But it was suggested that it should be worn for 6hrs but we r able to make her wear on for 4 hrs, because of different reasons. Plz let us know would it get rectified like this ever or she has to wear it for 6hrs. My daughter is 6 years old.
My 9 months old daughter has been suffering with fever for last 2 days. It started with cough and cold a week ago. Already given 2-3 dose of calpol since yesterday, but it' s not working. Please advise.
He is my son he is now 3 months old but wo healthy nhi ho raha hai I give him cows milk or apna bhi pilati hu. how can he be healthy please give me your prescription.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.