Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B M AroraYour feedback matters!
My son is 2 yrs old & frequently suffers from cough, cold & fever. What care should I take? how do I improve his immunity? he generally eats dal-rice, roti, fruits, snax, chocolates & lots of water. What changes are required in his diet?
Hello. I'm 24 years old and I have given birth to 2 months baby girl. Still I'm under weight 40 kg. Done with C section only. I'm vegetarian too. Need to put on weight.
My baby s premature one 10 months old he fallen down hit his head left side it became has bump it feels so soft like tomato when I called my doctor he recommended plain crocin 5ml three times a day should I need to check day one he felt pain now he doesn't feel pain please suggest. Me.
My baby is one month old. On routine check up doctor counts his heart beat which is 180 bpm. He ask for echo test. Echo test done and one line is in bold letters of report. That is patent foramen ovale left to right. Is this normal ? Then we show report doctor he said that hole is very minor it will close within 3 months. Is it true that it will close automatically after some months. Please suggest me in detail.
Hi, My daughter is 5 years & 6 months old, suffering from fever since last 3 hours and headache. I am from bangalore. She had taken breakfast in the morning. Little cold and cough.
My son is 1 and half year I can give him ultra d3 syrup if yes tell me how many doses should be given?
Hello. Meri beti 4 year ki hai. But full slim hai food pora khati hai milk ziyada piti b hai but vo fat nai horai . please achi tonic ya KyA khalana bataye please Wait to 10 kg hai 5 month se.
My son in law age 2.4 years he is not eating food daily instead eating biscuits and lays. What should I do him to eat food. Suggest some points.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.