Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Wadiya
Submit a review for Dr. B K WadiyaYour feedback matters!
Sir for my testis uper skin which is sensitive part for that skin making harder what is the cream can we use for making that sensitive skin into harder skin look.
Im 21 years old female, and im suffering with "Thick White Clumpy Discharge" and lots of itching and slight stomach pain .please kindly help me out of this problem.
Hi I am dinesh. Age 25. O m not able to play sex morethan 5 min. It gets leaked and smooth .is there any tretmnt.
Sir before 77 days I exposed (fingering a sex worker and just immediate touch tip of the penis with fluid fingers by me or by she also fingers herself and touch tip of the penis many time but no sex any type) and after 77 days of my exposure I today test rapid screening HIV 1 or HIV 2 in a good lab which are both negative. So sir now should I requirement again after 90 days it repeated or no requirement. Rapid screening test no value after 77 days of exposure. please describe in my case how much % (after my report negative) I am secure? please help need again test after 90 days .or NO.
I had intercourse from day 14-20 of my menstrual cycle. Whether is it possible for me to attain pregnancy? How much of chance is there? Can I do long travel in between before result?
Hi Doc, I am 35 years old and virgin, the head of my penis was covered with skin. I was just rubbing my penis and the skin started sliding up and down. I am doing this from 2 years. Suddenly yesterday my penis skin open. I am not able to pull it up. Pls suggest me something if there is anything I can do for this to cover the head of pennis, since I am feeling very uncomfortable. I am little worried if something is wrong and also the size of my penny looking small after the masturbation.
I wanted to test for all stds ?Which are the stds tests are there to test? Like common and uncommon all, please help me.Thank you.
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!