Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B K WadiyaYour feedback matters!
Sir / mam, mai jab bhi masturbation karta hu tab mera virya jaldi nikal jata hai aur penis bahut chhota ho jata hai. To muje iska gharelu upay bataenge please. Aur ek sawal hai ki penis ke bhitar ke baal 10 ya 15 din me mai razzer se remove kar deta hu to kya iski koi side effects ho sakti hai?
On 14th of sep my friend had unprotected sex and after 24 hrs she had consumed a pill name unwanted 72 right after consuming the same she was feeling little unwell and puked after 2 hours of consumption, she have done sex for the first time and broke her hymen too a little bleeding happened oy at that time since thn her vagina is completely dry and felt that its little swollen, is it normal to hv swollen vagina after first time. She felt pain for few days and her dates were supposed to come near to 23rd sep but she is still waiting and no discharge coming from vagina please suggest are these signs of pregnancy as she had unprotected sex, if yes, then how can she avoid it.
I am 26 years old unmarried when ever I have sex with my girlfriend or any other girl I ejaculate in less than 30 seconds in the first shot am I having any defect why do I discharge so early in my first round.
I masturbate daily, my foreskin burns like hell and also itches some time, no blood comes out, and my foreskin also burns a lot when washed with soap. please help.
There is one red spot on my penis skin and it's itching me and I had sex in last year and its been a year I haven't done any sex so it is infection or some thing else? Please help.
I have found rashes on my skin near penis its itching and burning. Day by day its increasing in size and it in rounded shape. I am using nycil sandal powder. Is it cure the problem .if not please prefer me some mediation. Rashes in rounded shape it was in white colour in some area, skin is broken and shows reddish colour. Skin rashes are affected in two balls edges of penis.
After surgical removal of extra skin from pennis by circumcision. Is it possible to do sex properly without any problem. And how much the operation cost. And how many days it takes in complete treatment.
I want to reduced my boobs but how its too uncomfortable for me to have big boobs. Please give me some suggestions.
I am 22 year old male. I had sex with my neighbour aunty. She is 32 year old. Aunty is married and have two children. Me and aunty didn't used condom while having sex. Shall I affect by hiv. If I have sex with women already having children?
My penis skin got peeled and red portion of it put me in trouble to think upon it. My penis skin suddenly got peeled out and it showed the red portion which give me pain.
Hi I am 28 yes old Male, got married recently and I want to increase my sperm count & want to boost my stamina power, what should I do pls advise me?
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.