Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Chaudhari
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B K ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have one baby child.She is 14th Month old,but she has not teeth,and his weight 6.5KG onl...
Respected sir my kid who is now 5 and a half year old was detected with bilateral relfux. His treatment is going under local expert doctors. We are not satisfy with the results till now. The condition is getting worst day by day. His bilateral urinary replacement is done. Still with his latest report we found that he has protienosis +, acidosis +, high blood pressure, and serum creatinine is 1.1 mg. We are just so worried and cant think of something else than his health.
Hello, My daughter is 3 years old. Since last Saturday she got fever and I go to doctor he said that it is viral only so he given Paracetamol and bestoflox 30 mg. Since yesterday she did not eating any thing and crying and saying pain in mouth. Again I visited doctor he gave cledomox and histafree syrup. But still she is not able to eat because of pain in mouth. I have checked in mouth but there is no sign of ulcer but I am applying the gel for ulcer. Kindly suggest me as soon as possible.
Sie mere ear mey 10 years se prblm h mere ear ke dono ear drums gal gay h or usmey hole bhi.Kya yh bina opperation ke hemopathic se thikh ho skte h
How not to carry a baby for 6 months? (Like carrying from the armpits; swaying a baby which might be risky because of the brain fluids, etc.)
These details are my son. He is 6.5 years old. At the time of night when he sleeps his nose get blocked and he face problem in breathing and feel uncomfortable so please help me.
Hello Sir, Please tell me L-HIST Mont syrup is for the cold medicine for 11 month baby boy and it is safe for my child.
My daughter's third booster vaccination was on wednesday. Today there is swelling on injected part. What to do?
Ever wondered why you are not getting good benefit in the understanding of speech despite using good hearing aids. The answer may be AUDITORY DEPRIVATION.
What is auditory deprivation?
- Auditory Deprivation is a condition that occurs in individuals suffering from hearing loss where their brain loses the ability to interpret words due to a lack of stimulation over an extended period of time.
- Our brain receives all signal from our auditory senses (i.e. our ears) through auditory nerves but when our hearing sensitivity reduces our brain also starts to function differently. It gives more importance to visual cues rather than auditory cues.
- With the passage of time, our brain is more dependent on visual cues rather than auditory signals for understanding verbal information.
How to avoid Auditory deprivation?
1. Early Identification of Hearing Loss:
Look for the signs and symptoms of hearing loss such as
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as the dripping of a faucet or the ringing of a doorbell.
- You have difficulty understanding a conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You have trouble understanding all the words in a conversation.
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
As you feel that you are having any of these symptoms, please show to an audiologist nearby. It is recommended to have regular hearing screening done by your ENT or Audiologist after the age of 50 years.
2. Early Intervention of Hearing Loss:
As soon as you find that you are having hearing loss, start using proper intervention technique. In most cases, it is using amplification devices i.e. Hearing Aids.
Don't ignore even mild degree of hearing loss as it is proven that our brain re-organization occurs even with a mild hearing loss.
Next question that comes to our mind is, 'should I have to use hearing aids in both ears or can I manage with only one?'
The answer is NO, you have to use hearing aids in both ears if you are having a loss in both ears because our brain is habitual of using both ears.
There are some listed advantages of using two hearing aids rather than one:
- Better understanding of speech
- Better understanding of group and noisy situations
- Better ability to tell the direction of sound
- Better sound quality
- Smoother tone quality
- Wider hearing range
- Better sound identification
- Hearing is less tiring and listening more pleasant
- Feeling of balanced hearing
- Greater comfort when loud noises occur
- Reduced feedback and whistling
- Tinnitus Masking
And the most important thing, you can avoid auditory deprivation to occur in both ears.