Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B B Mittal
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B B MittalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with chest tightness and I feel my heart beat alot stronger and it's really discomfortable and uneasy I can't even able to sleep properly and I also have the gas problem I get of burps I got examined for all the cardiac test like ecg, 2d echo, alot allot of blood tests and all the results came out normal. But still im having this chest problem.
My mom is suffering from brain stroke and now she is recovering very fast almost 80℅. she is OK but when she starts talking she is talking so much and if we are saying something she is reacting late. What should we do?
From last 3month having acute back pain doctor suggested for a ap, lat xray image of d-l spine and found L3-L4 erosion and checked serum PSA-151, acid phosphatase 260 creatinine-9.97, normal BP, sugar level normal, usg abdomen mentions that prostatomegaly and biopsy result is adenocarcinoma of prostrate with PNI and gleason score of 7 (3+4, suggested for orchiectomy but with the help of nuclear medicine they diagnosed that multiple myeloma. Rightnow I am having chest infection, cough, fever, body pain, shall I confirm it as a c/o multiple myeloma? What are the proper diagnostic to confirm it? If it is multiple myeloma what will be the better treatment for it?
How can I get rid of excess stored fat in my chest region (moobs). It looks really embarrassing and I want to get rid of this asap. Please help.
I'm 23 years old and I have gas problem since ages. Never took this so seriously but these days I can't go through it. I get stomach pain sometimes and got belly fat which is making me look dirty. Due to belly fat I'm thinking of not having food even if am hungry. Which makes me fall due to low BP. Once I had stones in kidney, now they're gone (I suppose) Is that affecting?
Sir, my blood as on 27/04/2015 are as follows: fasting=94, pp=116, bun=14, creatinine=1.2, uric acid=4.6, cholesterol=148, usg of k. U. B=rt. Kidney: measures 95mm, a52x33mm cyst noted. Lt. Kidney=107mm. A 26mm cyst noted. No hydronephrosis or detectable echo reflective calculas in both the kidneys. Prostate measures 3.7x2.9x2.8cms. Wt. 16 gms. Total psa ii= 0.53ng/ml. Normal voiding pattern, uroflometry=qmax 14ml/sec, voided vol 598ml, post void residue 51ml. Please Advise.
My daughter 36 years lipid test details are HDL 33.60 LDL 121 Triglycerides 280 cholesterol HDL ratio 5.45 Pl suggest medicines or alternatively .Her gall bladder removed in 2015 due to stones. Thanks.
I am 35 years old male having problem of hypertension since one month, my BP is fluctuate, give proper suggestion.
While every organ in the body needs to be cared for, the heart assumes a very special place. What is good for the heart can be good for the whole body and the reverse is equally true. The effects of a diet that is unhealthy for the heart is definitely unhealthy for the whole body.
With lifestyle changes like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stroke are on the rise, the importance of eating a heart healthy diet has assumed all new levels of importance. The following are some of the heart healthy foods that should be a part of everybody’s diet.
- Fatty fishes: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are loaded with generous amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and reduce the risk of arterial plaque buildup. They are also rich in antioxidants. Eating fish at least twice a week is recommended; for non-fish eaters, supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
- Oatmeal: Oats again are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. It is also rich in soluble fibre and is believed to lower bad cholesterol and keep the arteries free of plaque. It soaks up the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps manage cholesterol.
- Avocado: This creamy fruit has loads of monounsaturated fat which helps lower the levels of bad cholesterol and improve levels of good cholesterol. They also improve absorption of other carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene, which are also extremely heart friendly.
- Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and other berries reduce the risk of heart attack by almost one-third. These are rich in compounds like anthocyanins and flavonoids which are proven antioxidants. They relax the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and reduce the incidence of heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate which contains 60-70% cocoa is rich in polyphenols, which helps blood pressure, clotting, and inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with monounsaturated fats, this helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. The extra-virgin variety is preferred for cooking in place of regular vegetable oils.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and macadamia nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, and vitamin E. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and can be added to oatmeal or eaten raw.
- Soy: Soy products, including tofu and soy milk, are ideal for adding protein and reducing cholesterol and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Legumes: These are high in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, and soluble fibre.
- Spinach: Helps with its rich content of fibre, folate, lutein,and potassium. In fact, most vegetables have a beneficial effect.
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Include some of the heart healthy foods and see your heart smile!! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.