Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B B Mittal ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have little high ldl cholesterol upto 164 way r the steps to reduce it due to this I have little bit chest pain sir give me suggestions sir.
Hi doctor, I have a small breast and it not full so can you tell me what to do or take to increase the size and make more full I don't want surgery just natural things or supplement.
I am suffering from chest pain for 2 months and I have a dry cough too. Suggest me what should be done?
Somewhere written that dementia patient cannot take qutan 100 mg tablet because it increases heart disease like heart failure or breathing problem or happens sudden death. I want to known your opinion or suggestions about qutan. It should be given or not to dementia patient Please reply as soon as possible.
I wanted to know good diet for cholesterol. Food which to be taken. I do not want any medicine to be started so give me proper and good diet which can be taken.
Hi sir this is kumar I tested for hiv at 13 months by tridot test the result is negative but frequent throat infection.
I'm doing angioplasty last month. Now I feel dizziness mostly in evening. And tired. And I have pain in chest both side .mild pain while walking after breakfast when going on job. I want to know angioplasty is going well or any problem or any other blockage now I am taking rosava. Proxe.embeta. Pan 40. Tablets please guide me its any problem in father or angioplasty is safe.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
Mam mere Gale main both side kaate jaise chubta hai or phir jalan si hoti hai or thori der baad apne aap Thik ho jata hai o pain chest main or back main bhi jata hai.
I am a boy of age 17. My BP level is 160/100 mm/hg. I have checked all other test such as lipid prescribed by doctor. Since I am young, doctor asked me to do regular exercise. In fact I am doing it. Due to BP I didn't find any change in my body. I am normal. Yet I ll get tensed easily. In fact my parents are normal in their BP level. Father: 130/90 Mom: 120/90 Though I can't understand what may be the reason for increase in BP Upto this level? Another shortcoming is 'I ll get sweated easily even I am sitting under fan So please give me a solution.
I am following LCHF Diet system for now. I am on low carb High Fat Diet to reduce my Blood Sugar and BP What's your opinion?
What is the right quantity and correct form of including cashew nuts in the diet of a person with history of cholesterol/ hypertensive?
I am a diabetic and suffering with high cholesterol and some kidney problem so, can you kindly guide me.
My wife is suffering from high Uric Acid Lab Test report is 6.4 mg, Suggest me for her suitable diet, How to decrease the high Level Uric Acid, Also give some home tips. Which vegetables are rich in Vegetable Protein.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.