Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Doctor . Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 10-July-2016 and on the same day she had ipill within 5 hours than later on 18-July-2016 that's after 8 days we again had unprotected sex and on same day she had ipill within 6 hours and her period date was on 21-July-2016 and she had little bleeding but I think that wasn't her period . Till now she haven't got her periods and those days when she took ipill she was on her prescribed medicines for her acne will the ipill had turned ineffective because of that other medicine please Doctor explain me in brief I am getting worried about her is she pregnant or not please help I would appreciate it. Thank you !
No periods from last 5 months and my breasts were get slightly bigger, feeling sleepy, having back pain, stomach pain. Can you tell me what is the problem.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My age 27 year's Meri wife age 25 year's uske ovary (privet part, niche k side) bahut khujli hota hai candid ka ek powder hamesha lagati hai par khujali bahut hota hai.
My wife is suffering from yeast infection in urine since one week she is 29 years old and she is feeling burning in vagina, please suggest me quick remedies for burning problems due to this infection.
Sir im 19. I yesterday I had sex with my gf. Without condom. N she is worried dat she would not get pregnant. Suggest me pill which she should take to prevent pregnancy.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have big breasts and I am uncomfortable with it. Kindly suggest a safe way.
Hi, my partner feel acute pain while having intercourse and sometimes pain is unbearable. Is there is any issue in her lower abdominal . Please advice or she need to take any medicine to get relief.
Dear madam I am 50yrs. What are the symptoms of menopause. I am feeling depressed for past some months also I loosing lots of hair and also feeling irritated for every small issues. Sometimes I sleep for longer hours sometimes I am unable to sleep even for 2hrs. feel tired very often and experience lots of pain in thighs. I also have strong sexual urge which I have been deceived for past 20 years due to my husband's health problem. Are these problems related to menopause or do I need a psychotic consultation. I feel embarrassed to face my grown up children. I never experienced this during even in my early days of marriage. please help me overcome this embarrassing situation.
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
I had my last periods around 20of February. On 28 feb I had unprotected sex after 3 hours I had I pill. Now it's 25 of march. My periods have not come. I had 2 times home pregnancy tests and 2 times lab urine tests. All of them were negative. What should I do.
Sir, some stones are showing in my ureter and sizes are from 3mm to 7.5mm. Pl, sugest me how it can be cureable.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.