Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aswani Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aswani KumarYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic from past 15 years. At present I am taking the following tables Morning Gemer 2 (half an hour before breakfast), Telma 40 after breakfast and in the night Gemer 2 (half an hour before dinner) and Pioz 7.5 mg (after dinner). My sugar levels are FBS (Fasting Blood sugar) 142, after 2 hours breakfast 280, before lunch 140, before dinner 146. Is it acceptable or not.
I am 17 years old and want to lose weight. I have thyroid. I am a beginner and want a light diet chart so it don't affect my studies thank you.
My weight is very low as compared to hight its have 51 kg amd hight 170 cm. Sir I want to increase mh weight.
Q) to ONCOLOGIST-- 74 years old male with a case of Adenocarcinoma of oesophagus and we have given three chemotherapy cycle and his Upper GISCOPY shows decrease in the lesion and even PET scan shows complete resolution of all the nodes. But the values of tumor markers -- 1) NSE - previous - 20.14 and after chemo - 28.5 2) beta2 microglobulin - previous -2713 and after chemo - 2753 I want to know the reason for increase in the values of tumour marker after chemotherapy.
Hello, I have had stomach cramps during all night last night. How could this happen? Thank you for your answer.
I am having guttate psoriasis all over my body and it's too itchy. Please provide a medicine for my relief. Painful. Please help.
I have usually problem in my back bone and it's got too much longer and painful so please solve my problems sir.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.