Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini kumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male from India. I have a habit of Hand Pump of my penis for so many years. Now I am facing some issues with my penis. Like it became very little and thin. Since 2 month I stopped masturbation of penis. I would like to know is it a big issue? Should I contact health specialist? Please advice me as soon as possible. Thanks.
Dear sir, I have fibroid size 11 cms. Gynec gave me medicine ulipristal acetate called" esmya" for 3 months (jan to march 2015) to stop blood supply & shrink fibroid and cure anemia hb was 5.5. My hb is now normal at 13. But not had my periods from february. Also the fibroid shrink only 1 cm. Now doctor wants to surgery" uterine artery embolization" which can cause reaction to procedure & permanently cause menopause. Big risk. I am 32 years, unmarried and want to have children. Please help.
My Penis has bend in the middle up 45degrees. It is happened about 5 years back and continued like that. My age is 59 years. Why it happened like that and what is the solution?
Dear sexologist my condition is soo poor, I discharged within 20 second when I masturbate. Please suggest me what should I do. Bcoz I'm unable to contact any sexologist now bcoz I belong to a poor family. So please help me.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
Is there will be any problem to having sex with my wife in future with curved penis? Somebody told me that it's a major problem?
I have been diagnosed atlist 5 times for very low sperm count. Its below 1M. Some time I feel very sorry to my wife and family being only child to my parents. I have consulted a few psychologists and sexologist who were good to get consultant whereas no result. I am broken up, can any one tell me is there no solution for my problem.
What is this creamy white and light brown thing inside of Penis top skin. How these are forming irregularly. How to stop this.
Sir yesterday I had protected sex with a prostitute I had fungal infection but no open sores on my penis can I contact hiv?
Hi I am 35 years old and I am not good at bed with partner due to early ejaculation (less than 1 min). So could you give some suggestion or any natural treatment.
If you wish to father a child, then sperm count and quality are critically important. Do you know some bad habits or activities can unknowingly harm your sperm? Here are 7 research-backed ways that you are ruining your sperm quality and count.
1. Laptops- Laptops can be dangerous if you use them on your lap. They can heat your testicles which can negatively affect your sperm production. In fact, a study indicated that men who use laptops on their lap regularly, their sperms motility decreases and DNA damages. This may hurt the chances of reproduction.
2. Smoking -Smoking contributes to 13% of male infertility cases. It damages the sperms in such a way that they are unable to fertilize the eggs. Even if they manage to create an embryo, it is less likely to survive. A puff of smoke may also cause hormonal imbalances and erectile dysfunction.
3. Hot shower - Watch out when you raise the temperature of your bath next time. Experts say that taking baths in very hot waters can heat your scrotum and decrease the sperm count. Scrotum is sac that stores sperms at 35 degree celsius. Avoid prolonged exposure to hot water, moderate exposure is fine.
4. Soap and detergent - Sure, they are considered as the ultimate germ killer but it is not just germs they kill, you are also killing your chances of having a baby. Some antibacterial soaps, shampoos, detergents and toothpastes may contain triclosan, this chemical has been linked to.
5. Beer - A european study suggested that drinking 5 beers a week is enough to reduce the sperm quality in healthy men. The researchers advised that high habitual alcohol can affect reproductive health and lower the chances of having a baby. However, semen quality can be restored if alcohol intake is reduced.
6. Tight briefs -When you wear tight briefs, your scrotum gets hold more tightly against the body. It can warm the testicles and create a hostile environment. Switch to wearing briefs as they can make you comfortable and also keep the scrotal temperature elevated.
7. Smartphone - Keeping your smartphone in the trouser pocket can spell trouble for you. An american study suggested that phones emit electromagnetic radiation and can have undesirable effects on the cells responsible for development of sperm inside the testicles.