Submit a review for Dr Kumar ClincYour feedback matters!
I feel to have sex everyday. Everytime it's a girl who approaches me and till date I had sex with more than 30 girls. I want to leave this habit.
Hi sir, Actually I have issue about my penis. It is not so hard and tight and when I make relation with my partner it getting loose early so I can't make proper relation and satisfied to my wife what I do give me suggestion.
2 months back I got married. Just once I had sex with my wife. I can't control not to have at least once in a day. Till now I had one time. Everytime she will say no interest at all. Even while doing sex no satisfaction just like a formality she will behave. Tell me what to do. Whether I have to show her to a doctor or would you suggest her and me any tablet to increase mood. Waiting for your reply.
Can I take sildenafil 100 mg after every 24 hours continuously for 30 days or 60 days or say 365 days. I have no other disease. I do not take any other medication. So is it safe to take sildenafil 100 mg after a gap of 24 hours continuously for a month or say a year.
Am doing exercise for extra length 4 pennis I mean stretching exercise that's any side effects for my pennis or related bidyparts.
Can you recommend any allopathic medicine for sexual disorders which will not have many side effects. Before I moved to ayurved I was taking Enlarge forte sachet and coq 10 and androil testocap. Pls help.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.