Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini GoelYour feedback matters!
Sir l have problem with night falls and repeated urine problem with burning sensation please suggest me what type of medicine should I take and food items to clear this problem please kindly help. I have consulted a doctor and I explained a problem of repeated urination only but not about night fall please give me better suggestions. I will be thank full to you for replying me.
I am 44 years with diabetes and on treatment, my sugar level HBA1C shows 6.4mg I have frequent urination with less quantity. Please advise.
My doctor suggested me to use the fibroease 10 tablets for decrease the size of fibroid in uterus. Is it works?
I am 37 years male single I want to know why my urine is. Alway pale yellow color and below my neck there is small red pox.
Gall bladder is partially distended. Multiple calculi are seen in its lumen, largest measuring approx 13 mm in size. Wall thickness is increased and measures 4 to 5 mm. Impression: Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis by USG. Age 41 years female. No symptom of vomiting or stomach ache. Request suggest remedy Ranjita Das.
Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
However, these inhibitors do not seem to work for everyone, so some people form stones. A kidney stone is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine within the urinary tract. Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
More information can be collected by searching for ssohm on internet.
Ct scan report- mild left hydronephrois is seen with mild dilated upper ureter. A 6mm calculas is seen in the left upper 3.5 cms from the puj. 3mm calculas seen in the left lower pole calyx. Left perinephric and periureteric fat standing seen.Please suggest.
Nothing in any test .all tests are normal .I have done CT scan of kub also. I need to frequent urine without any pain as normal White water. Please suggest. I take 5 days antibiotics injection also but nothing effective.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe pet ki problem hai toilet jati hu to dark toilet aata hai or humesa toilet Jane ka ahsas hota hai.
The Color of urine was brown yesterday I hve chkd by doctors she said it is because of weather. 5-7 RBC is normal as you said there is infection. Any because I was 1 n hlf month I was on antibiotics. It is because of that. I should take medicine or not. Or it. Will b clean by itself.
Hello. I am 41 year male. For last three months I am on low carb diet and I am doing weight training and having 3 to 4 scoops of whey protein daily. I am now suffering from gout and kidney stones. Is the gout and kidney stone because of my diet. What should I do.?
Sir I have not perfect morning erection since last 4 months. My all reports are ok. I done all test by endorology and urology doctor. My hormone level 3.0 (2.40- 11.0). Doctor said nothing like morning erection. My question is why I have morning erection in early adult days its wrong? Why it suddenly go? Also I feel I have less urine pressure as compare to past days.
I am facing problem of urinary incontinence, my age is 28 and I am unmarried girl, I had done treatment on this but there is no improvement, my sonography and urine test reports are normal, kindly advice what should I do, I had even consulted gynecologist.
My urine analysis is slightly turbid, WBC is ocationaly .What is my condition doc? Is I am pregnant?
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.