Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Kaushal Ayurvedacharya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani Kaushal AyurvedacharyaYour feedback matters!
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
- Many well-wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have been suffering from irregular periods since I took "IPill" 5-6 months ago. I am gaining a lot of weight and today I got a report that my Tsh (thyroid stimulating hormone) has gone to 16 (>10). I am panicking please help me. Would I need to take thyroid medicines for life? Am I now a patient of thyroid? Is taking ipill the cause of it? Visiting a thyroid specialist with my parents tomorrow, should I mention ipill (which I can't).
I have a temporal knee pain in the muscles beneath knee when I bent my knee. Actually I jumped from a wall 20 days ago and that pain still remains. It happens only when I bent my knee around 3-4 minutes. I apply volini as well as knee bandage over it.
From childhood onwards my hair was so light and am afraid of losing hair early. Can you please suggest me how can I get thick hair.
Is oiling to the length of the hair needed. Is that good or Wil it a Have any adverse effects to the quality of hair? And pls do give some tips for split ends prevention nd cure.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
Obesity or excess weight
Lack of exercise
Age, usually above 65
Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.