Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shri Krishan AushadhalyaYour feedback matters!
Hypoglycemia, commonly referred to as low blood sugar is the condition of the body, when the level of blood sugar falls down below the normal level. This accounts for clumsiness, feeling shaky, feeling confused, losing consciousness, serious seizure. Severe lowering of blood sugar may cause death. You are likely to feel exhausted and very hungry. The symptoms usually show quite quickly.
Hypoglycemia is commonly caused due to diabetes medicine like insulin, sulfonylureas or biguanides. Starving for long hours, over straining the body or extreme alcohol consumption may lead to hypoglycemia. Failure of the kidneys, liver diseases, metabolism disorders also lead to hyperglycemia.
Fall in the the blood sugar level must be taken very seriously and never be ignored. If you feel the symptoms of lowered blood sugar, it is advised that you immediately take a sugar test. You must also indulge in high calorie food items such as sweets or chocolates. You need to increase the glucose intake, so that the blood-sugar level rises up.
Here are some steps you should follow to control hyperglycemia:
- Keep away from the practices, which lead to hyperglycemia: The best way of keeping away from hyperglycemia is by taking all measures, which would avoid the condition to develop. The medical schedule of diabetic patients should be closely monitored and optimized by the patient's caregivers. Their lifestyle should be kept under check. It should be ensured that the patients do not skip meals. Insulin should be avoided as much possible.
- Discuss problems with the patient: Patients and their guardians must be properly educated about the disease and what important steps they should take, in spite of all kinds of prevention treatments they take. Teach them about the symptoms and the steps to be taken in case of any emergency. Use of glucose tablets should be encouraged. They must know that the process is ongoing. Every patient is different from another and hyperglycemia differs from person to person.
- Use glucagon: Glucagon is basically a hormone, which stimulates the liver to release pre-stored glucose all over your bloodstream in case your blood-sugar level falls down steadily. Glucagon is usually injected, and kits are available. Prescribed by doctors, glucagon can be used to treat a person who has fallen unconscious after a fatal reaction due to insulin. You should consult an expert before buying a glucagon kit.
Hypoglycemia is a serious problem. Lowering or fall in your blood sugar level must never be ignored, and measures must be taken to regain your sugar balance immediately.
There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is ensuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body.
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
A coronary heart disease
Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. When you eat readymade snacks, packaged foods and drinks with preservatives, check the nutritional information. Most of them contain high sodium. You may stop the intake of such foods or restrict them completely.
Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
Small fishes like Tilapia
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
Lasers are being used to remove unwanted hair, resurface the skin to remove scars, wrinkles and boost collagen. But are they safe? This is the question that plays on numerous minds. Let’s try to answer this question here.
First, let’s look at what lasers are. They are basically radiation, but of a safe variety. Laser therapy uses non-ionizing radiation to produce a fine laser beam which in laser hair removal is used to kill the hair follicle. This therapy is used to remove tattoos, plump up the skin and is also used in dental treatments, treatment for varicose veins, skin and eye surgery and as a treatment for skin cancer.
The type of radiation coming out from lasers is sometimes called non-ionising radiation. This is different from ionising radiation from nuclear sources and X-rays which are carcinogenic or cancer-causing. In terms of cancer risk, X-rays and gamma rays are the most dangerous and are known as high-frequency ionising radiation. Yet, X-rays are used even today to take pictures of our bones.
What is important is that when this kind of ionising radiation passes through our bodies, it can cause direct damage to our cell’s DNA and can lead to cancer later on. This doesn’t happen when lasers pass through the layers of our skin. The US Food and Drug Administration, FDA states that the light energy from these lasers does not penetrate deep into the skin. The laser beam remains superficially at the level of the skin and these lasers don’t cause DNA damage and DNA mutations, which are changes in DNA, linked to cancer.
- The pulse of light energy used in laser hair removal treatments, for example, are only designed to zap and destroy hair follicles. A few women have concerns about using these lasers for getting a hair free bikini line around their reproductive organs, but experts suggest that there is no risk for cancer.
- Experts also clarify that the light from lasers does not go beyond the hair follicle to the internal organs so fertility is also not affected. There is some redness and scarring in treated areas after laser therapy which can easily be treated by using stuff like cold milk, icing and gels.
- Lasers are also said to be safe because laser therapy does not use the same ultraviolet wavelengths which is found in sunlight - UVA and UVB, both of these are known to damage the DNA in cells, causing skin cancer.
- Having said all this, it is incumbent upon us to deliver a warning. Since the long-term risk of cancer due to lasers has not been studied so far, it would be prudent to say that those with a family history of skin cancers should stay away from cosmetic laser procedures for their own safety.
Exercise can benefit your digestive system. The benefit, however, depends upon your time and type of exercise. When you exercise, your body slows down the process of digestion. Maximum supply of blood is directed towards the muscles and lungs. Thus it is to be kept in mind that you shouldn't exercise after having heavy meals. You may suffer from heartburn or vomiting if you take heavy meals before exercising. However, if you exercise empty stomach, you can see health benefits. Your digestion time must not be the same as your time for exercise.
There are several relaxation techniques, physical activities and exercises to help absorption of essential nutrients. Exercise can help your digestive system in the following ways:
- Boosts Blood Circulation: Exercise improves the flow of blood through our entire body. Thus the supply of blood to the digestive systems is also improved. The digestive system starts functioning better. With regular exercising, the digestive system starts functioning faster. An individual gets rid of gastric problems like gas, heartburn, constipation and stomach cramps.
- Digestive Routine: It is important that you exercise at the right time. Proper exercising before having meals is a very healthy habit. It will encourage you to develop a healthy and effective digestive routine.
- Yoga for Digestion: It is a low-energy exercise. It helps in strengthening of the stomach muscle and facilitates digestion.
Precautions: One should keep in mind a number of things while exercising for a healthy digestive system. You must fix up a proper schedule for exercising. You can't take larger and heavier meals, rich in proteins and fats, just before exercising. Drink adequate amount of water after exercising as it causes dehydration. Patients who suffer from frequent attacks of diarrhea should avoid caffeine intake while exercising or later.
Menstruation is a barometer of a women's health. Any changes in the menstrual pattern of a woman could be a harbinger of serious underlying disease and should not be overlooked. However adolescent girls are a special case where menstrual pattern is variable and much different from Adult women. It is very common for teenaged girls who have recently started menstruating to have irregular periods. This period pattern is wrongly classified as 'period problems". At the same time one needs to understand that some of the real problems like period pain in young girls are often overlooked as "normal" when they could be associated with serious medical disorders.
Although menstrual disorders are fairly common in most young women, it may have an underlying cause which can be indicative of a serious issue. Therefore, it is recommended for young women to consult a gynecologist if any difficulties arise.
Symptoms Of Menstrual Disorders (Severe)
The severe symptoms are usually accompanied by mild symptoms such as:
PCOS and Menstrual Disorders
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a common reason for women to experience irregular menstrual periods. PCOS occurs when there is an excess of male hormones (androgens) in the body which hinder the production and release of eggs in the ovaries, resulting in menstruation problems. Symptoms of PCOS are acne, hair loss and weight gain. Women with PCOS are 80% more likely to suffer from fertility issues later in life. Along with that, PCOS can result in high cholesterol and high blood pressure. One serious concern for women with PCOS is resistance to insulin which leads to diabetes.
Diet and menstrual disorders
Poor diet can also lead to menstrual complications. An extremely high fiber diet can result in less frequent ovulations and therefore irregular periods. A diet which is too low in fats and fatty acid can also result in abnormal menstrual patterns.
Stress and PCOS
Young women are often prone to immense stress. Stress is one of the primary reasons for delayed periods. Stress can cause minor complications in the hypothalamus which may have consequences in the levels of hormones in the body.
The presence of ovarian cysts in the vagina may be a cause for irregular or painful periods. Endometriosis can cause heavy bleeding and extreme pain.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.
Does you back hurt only when you wake up in the morning or is it a chronic problem? If yes, then you need to take immediate steps to treat it. Back pain, being the common physical anomaly for people primarily in the age range of 35-50, is one of the top causes for office absenteeism and mid-life lethargy and fatigue. Usually back pain indicates an underlying problem that involves the nerves, bones and muscles.
Here are some risk factors for back pain:
- Stress related to work
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
- Anxiety and depression
- Being overweight
- Over exercising
- Strenuous physical work outs
There are varied reasons as to why back pain may occur. Discussing the causes of back pain is beyond the purview of this article; the focus is now going to be on some of the stretches one can practice to get relief from back pain:
- Downward dog: A classic yoga pose, the downward dog stretches the entire back, hamstrings and the whole of the leg. Begin the process in a classic push up pose with the palms and toes on the floor. Keeping your back straight, lift your tailbone up and straighten your legs. Push the heels to the floor and breathe to get the most out of this stretch.
- Child’s pose: A simple stretch, it begins with you sitting back on your buttocks and then stretching the arms in front of you. Keep your forehead on the floor and breathe slowly.
- Cat cow pose: If your common complaint is that of a sore and painful back, then this is one of the best stretches for you. A very simple pose, you begin by sitting on all fours, then transitioning into the cat pose by pushing your spine upwards. Hold the pose for one breath and then go to the cow pose wherein you lift your buttocks and the head while scooping your spine.
As an adult, you would be easily able to identify bad habits that may cause health issues. But what about the habits those appear to be innocent on the surface? Did you know that they can lead you to the grave early? It is not always possible to keep up with all that’s good for health particularly when the medical advice tends to alter. So, here is a list of some bad habits that are characteristics of modern life.
- Eating at the desk: You will be stunned to know that your work station comprises of a greater number of germs when compared to the toilet seat! This makes it the worst choice for dining. Besides these germs and bacteria, spending the time of eating at the working desk can lengthen the time during which you are physically inactive.
- Cleaning your teeth with toothpick: Many of us have the habit of removing food particles from the teeth with the help of toothpicks. But toothpicks may damage the teeth while making you susceptible to gum problems and other dental ailments.
- Cleaning your ears too much: Cleaning the ears rapidly and randomly can tear off the delicate ear drums and could even prove fatal if you do it wrong. Hence it is good to stay away from excessive cleaning of the ears.
- Plucking the hair in the nose: The habit of plucking those tiny, unwanted short hairs in the nose may be bad for you. When you pluck the hair of the nose, you also disrupt and tear away the skin around the hair. This lets the bacteria to find the way to your body which could pave the way for a host of health challenges.
- Watching television for long hours: Studies have reported that watching television for a long time can actually kill you. Your habit of watching back-to-back episodes of any television series can be detrimental to your health. This would increase your risk of dying from a blood clot in the lungs. This means if you watch television for about 5 hours of video every day can increase your risk of dying about 5 years earlier.
- Eating while watching TV: Another bad habit is snacking while watching tv since nutritionists say that watching television while eating can pose a serious risk to your health. This is also because people tend to munch on high-calorie foods while watching tv and it has numerous unwanted side effects. This would cause an excessive weight gain as people tend to get distracted while viewing television without being aware of what they have eaten.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
Coronary artery disease or CAD is the name given to the heart condition in which the major blood vessels that supply your heart with blood, oxygen and nutrients, also called coronary arteries, get blocked, damaged or diseased.
- Blockages usually happen when cholesterol-containing deposits called plaque deposit in your arteries. Plaque narrows the lumen of your coronary artery which means your heart gets lesser and lesser oxygen and nutrients to function properly.
- Inflammation is also to blame for coronary artery disease.
Common symptoms of CAD include
- Angina or pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- If the blockage is complete, you can get a heart attack.
Common Diagnostic tests
When you go to a heart specialist, she will ask questions about your medical history and follow it up with a physical exam and order routine blood and diagnostic tests to confirm CAD like:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An ECG records electrical signals as they travel through your heart revealing evidence of a previous heart attack or one that’s happening. Holter monitoring is a type of ECG where you wear a portable monitor for 24 hours as you go about your normal daily activities. Abnormalities in the results suggest reduced blood flow to the heart signaling CAD.
- Echocardiogram: This test uses sound waves to produce images of your heart. It helps your doctor determine whether all parts of your heart wall are contributing to your heart's pumping activity. If certain parts are moving weakly it can mean damage to muscle due to a heart attack or because of receiving too little oxygen- again signaling CAD.
- Exercise Stress test: This test is done by making you do exercises like walking on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike during an ECG. Sometimes, medication to stimulate your heart may be used instead of exercise.
This again detects areas in your heart that receive less blood flow.
- Cardiac catheterization or angiogram. A special dye is injected into your coronary arteries to observe blood flow through your heart in a test known as an angiogram.
- The dye is sometimes also injected into the arteries through a long, thin, flexible tube called catheter that is threaded through an artery in your leg to the arteries in your heart. This procedure is called cardiac catheterization. This test is very good in diagnosing CAD as the dye outlines narrow spots and blockages on the X-ray images of your heart.
- Heart scans. Computerized tomography or CT can help your doctor actually see calcium deposits in your arteries that can be narrowing your arteries. If a substantial amount of calcium deposits are found, coronary artery disease could be the reason.
- MRI scans are also done to diagnose CAD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
A smooth hair free skin is bliss, isn’t it? But for this soft feeling, one has to go through the fuss of shaving or the pains of waxing often. What if you had a permanent solution to this problem? With laser hair removal that is possible. Now wearing a sleeveless or tank tops is no more a dream.
Laser hair removal- This method of removing hair as its name suggest is done with the help of a laser treatment. The medical procedure uses an intense laser beam that removes unwanted hair.
The method of removing hair through Laser- A laser beam is made to pass within the skin to a single hair follicle during the process of laser hair removal. The extreme heat of the laser burns the hair follicle, which restrains hair growth in future. Laser treatment is extremely beneficial to people with lighter skin tone and dark hair.
Type of hair that is removed through laser-
Practically, laser hair removal can be done on any hair type or skin color. According to experts, when considering this method, the color of the hair is the most significant factor. The laser light which is emitted works on the pigment called melanin of the hair follicles thus working best on people with dark hair. People with gray hair, red or blonde color cannot probably experience the outcome like the previous category.
Laser Hair removal is not a permanent solution- Having a Laser treatment done does not ensure permanent hair removal. It is possible that some hair could be immune to the laser treatment. In few cases, lighter and finer hair is seen to re-grow post treatment.
One might need follow up maintenance sessions once in three months or once in six months, depending upon the growth to keep the hair from growing back again.
The experience of hair removal through laser- According to a majority of women opting for the laser hair removal treatment has explained the feeling to be that of getting hit by a rubber strap. It is more like a snapping sensation. The hair that got treated starts falling off during the span of the first one to three weeks. With every session of this treatment, there will be noticeably less hair growth overall.
One thing that should be kept in mind is to complete the entire course. This will assure you the highest form of reduction of the permanent hair. Forget to fret about the continuous maintenance. Relax and start enjoying the privilege of smooth, silky skin, year-round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
By the age of eighteen, the average adult has 32 teeth; 16 teeth on the top and 16 teeth on the bottom. Each tooth in the mouth has a specific name and function. The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces. The back teeth or molar teeth are used to grind food up into a consistency suitable for swallowing.
The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your third molars, also known as" wisdom teeth.
Why should I remove my wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth. When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed. Unfortunately, this does not generally happen. The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth. They may grow sideways, partially emerge from the gum and even remain trapped beneath the gum and bone. Impacted teeth can take many positions in the bone as they attempt to find a pathway that will allow them to erupt successfully.
These poorly positioned impacted teeth can cause many problems. When they are partially erupted, the opening around the tooth allows bacteria to grow and will eventually cause an infection. The result: swelling, stiffness, pain and illness. The pressure from the erupting wisdom tooth may move other teeth and disrupt the orthodontic or natural alignment of teeth. The most serious problem occurs when tumours or cysts form around the impacted wisdom tooth, resulting in the destruction of the jawbone and healthy teeth. Removal of the offending impacted tooth or teeth usually resolves these problems. Early removal is recommended to avoid such future problems and to decrease the surgical risk involved with the procedure.
With an oral examination and x-rays of the mouth, our doctors can evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth and predict if there may be present or future problems. Studies have shown that early evaluation and treatment result in a superior outcome for the patient. Patients are generally first evaluated in the mid- teenage years by their dentist, orthodontist or by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
All outpatient surgery is performed under appropriate anaesthesia to maximize patient comfort.
In most cases, the removal of wisdom teeth is performed under local anaesthesia, or general anaesthesia. These options as well as the surgical risks (i. E. Sensory nerve damages, sinus complications) will be discussed with you before the procedure is performed. Once the teeth are removed, the gum is sutured and gauze is placed in your mouth to bite on to control bleeding. You will rest under our supervision in the office until you are ready to be taken home. Upon discharge, your post-operative kit will include postoperative instructions, a prescription for pain medication, antibiotics and a follow-up appointment in one week for suture removal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our services are provided in an environment of optimum safety that utilises modern monitoring equipment and staff that are experienced in anaesthesia techniques
Any wisdom tooth related problem get connected to us to get your smile back.