Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from knee injuries what should I do now actually I was playing football yesterday so I injured very seriously.
Hii I am 25 y old my height is 6 ft and weight is 58 kg pls advise to me how I can increase my weight.
My Uncle is a boozer from past 10 years. In the recent days, his stomach is extremely bulged. His both foot also bulged. Even though he is consuming alcohol on the daily basis. His food intake is very less so he is becoming very weak day by day. Bumps on tongue forming regularly which causing fluctuations in intake of food. We have consulted MBBS doctor he conducted & checked the blood test and says that my uncle is suffering from jaundice with 6.5. He also referred a Gastroenterologist. I would like to know why he is infected with jaundice? How dangerous jaundice with 6.5 is?
Hello sir My self Javed I am 21 year old my weight is 51kg I want to gain my weight and body muccsel I want to used Nutrigain capsules this is right medicine to used for me please you suggest me this medicine ok or not.
Dear Dr, I travel to much for my work purpose, because of that I suffer body pain daily. I also have bad breath and week teeth issue, for strong bone and for strong teeth what food you suggest for me.
Hi, I am suffering from body weakness and slight pain in the feet. I checked my temperature, its below normal 96.5 F from 2 days. Also I am urinating a lot and no sweating, even if I wear a blanket. After urination my mouth feels dry. Can someone please consult me on this. Thanks
I have permanently dandruff in my hairs. I gain weight very quickly. When I continue normal dieting. These 2 queries help me out.
Sir my weight 45 kg and height is 175cm. So my question is how to improve weight naturally I wait your answer.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.