Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have heard from a source that in 400 ml water with 150 ml raisin (dry grapes) wet for whole night and next morning the filtrate water if one can drink in empty stomach for at least 4 consecutive days, then it is very good for liver as well as kidney. Is it correct? please guide me.
Hi. I'm 21. Im a vegetarian. I don't eat much. I never really have much of an appetite. And when I used the restroom one time, my poop was green. Why is this?
Doctor, even underweight person can get heart attack? When the person takes chronic Anxiety which increases stress hormones in body.
I am 24 year's old boy, weight 57 kilos. But my body is so slim and weak. How can I fix my body with proper weight and size?
I had been recently consumed fish and after when I have going to rid of my waste blood comes out with it? I have poor immune system! I can't eat high calorie foods? What should I do?
I am very thin, and weak from body, also very low weight as correspond to my age and height, so what I have to do now.
By birth! I don't what's happening with my skin! My skin has two colours! One is light skinny colour and other one is skinny colour! I had not consulted a doctor til now! What should I do?
What precaution should I take in soft tissue injury. I have soft tissue injury in my left knee. What precaution should I take?
I'm too weak. Not too weak exactly. I mean I am too thin and no flesh any medicine to overcome from this situation. I want to become normal. please give me best suggestions. Thanks.
I am 52kg and 19 years old. I have got a job in hosting service in television. My director wants me to improve muscles and increase weight in a short period of time. What can I do. Is there any natural methods to increase weight. Or capsules?
Sir, Ixam 55, I want to increase my weight (fat) at this stage? Is it possible, how ? Give some proper medicines or tonics.
I'm 18 years old im working 2 hours in gym for extra energy can I take creatine monohydrate im hearing lots of myths about it and confused.
Mera vajan 2 mahine se kam ho raha hai pehele 82 kg thi 2 mahine me 7kg kam hua he nahi koi bimari he me sare report nikalwaye hai fir vajan kam hone ki vajah kya ho sakti he? Please advise.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"