Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Asha RawalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I just want to know the diet for completely healthy and without any birth defect child? So please tell me which lifestyle is best in pregnancy?
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
I am 26 years old female, Married last year July. I am trying to conceive but doctor said to take PCO treatment. I have irregular periods. They have given me Cystop M and folic acid. I am taking the medicine past 2 Month. When I started the tablet I had my period in that Month, then next month I dint have my periods. I have a question that will I get pregnant during the treatment itself or after the treatment?
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
I have late period from last 2-3 months (10-15 days. But this month my period missed. When period date come very small bleeding occur and stop. I have doubt pregnancy but test is negative. Please give me the solution what do.
Hi I am going for my honeymoon and we do not want to have a baby now. Kindly tell me the 100% safe way other than the condom take avoid pregnancy.
Me and my boy friend had sex, though we did not had sexual intercourse. Somehow she missed her period and now we want to her to get abortion else it would create many problems in our family. We had sex on 12 may 2016. What we must do. We r just in our twenty.
I had got my period on 15th feb 2015 and then had sex on 24th feb 2015 without using protection. I took pill within 30 hours. Till date i have not got my period(22 march 2015). Am i pregnant? Plz reply soon. I am 22 years old.
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My wife is 8th week pregnant and now she feels or gets more gas problem now. Is because of the food diet? Or is it normal?
Dear sir, I am male age 33 and I got married 2 years back and we are trying for a baby but we are unable to get any results. so what should I do further.
I hav irregular periods. For which I have been treated many times but still its d same m worried abt it. Can you please help me out.
My wife (30+ yrs) is currently in 34-weeks of her 2nd pregnancy. We recently had our Doppler USG, which indicates most of the parameters are normal, except the baby weight (2.1 kg) is a little low & AFV is just adequate, which makes the GA by USG 5-days behind than that of LMP. The radiologist asked to increase her protein intake in terms of food (egg, milk & fish), while the OBG prescribed couple of supplements like 'Proteinex Mom' & 'Rigin plus sachet. Based on the baby's current condition, should she just increase the daily intake of egg, milk & fish or, is it advisable to go for the supplements?
No period for 3 months. Can I take meprate 10 mg for 5 days. Will it bring my period back to normal. As I was on yasmin before it for 2 years on and off.
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduce Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.