Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Rawal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha RawalYour feedback matters!
Mam agar period 14 ko start hua h aur 19 ko end hua to pregnant hone ka chance kite date tak ho sakta h?
Im married one year ago and in a good sex relation with wife. Still we are waiting to see a baby leg. We tried our maximum to get the result, but unfortunately its not happening. Help me with some advice. Thank you.
My wife had periods pn 29th april. We had sex on 3rd may to 8th may. thinking ovulation will in between 12th to 15th day of the cycle. As per us sperm did not ejaculated inside the vagina. Is there any chances of pregnancy. What is the safe time to had sex.
Hello doctor, I had a 6 years old baby after her I conceived 2 times but there was spontaneously abortion now I am ttc last 1 year but not conceived I am ovulating properly no tubes problem uterus is normal in my hubby semen analysis agulliation is present and some puss cell. And I saw spotting before 4-5 days of period. please help me how can I conceived.
Mam mene 7 june ko abortion karwaya tha and jb se mere niche ki taraf zor pad rha hai vagina mai halka halka pain ho rha hai pait ke nichle hisse mai zor pad rha hai pain ho rha hai and bhot chakkar aa rhe hai.
I am 22 year old. I have had sex 3 years ago and got pregnant but anyway aborted. Since then I have been getting my regular periods and did not have sex till date. But from 2 months I didn't get my periods. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant?
I am 26 years old I have given birth to a girl child 5 years back. Last month 13th of april I got the date. But this month I didnot get yet. I have tested with the help of pregnancy kit but the result was negative. I was disappointed I was eagerly waiting for pregnancy. Pls help me out.
When it comes to giving birth, vaginal delivery is considered to be the most natural process. However, several women nowadays opt for C-section or Cesarean section to avoid the labour pain that accompanies natural birth.If you are pregnant and weighing the pros and cons of natural and C-section delivery, here are a few things to consider.
The Pros of this method of delivery are as follows:
- From the psychological perspective, women who undertake a vaginal delivery have a positive birth giving experience. Women undergoing this method think they should be present in the process.
- The recovery time for women opting for vaginal delivery is shorter. The mother and the baby can make skin contact right after the delivery, which enhances the bonding process.
- Babies who are born through vaginal delivery develop much fewer medical complications. There are fewer respiratory problems, allergies and the baby can start breastfeeding soon.
The Cons of vaginal delivery are as follows:
- Vaginal delivery is a stressful process for the women undergoing it and the time required cannot be predicted. Some deliveries take less time, while others may take hours.
- Usually, there are no cons for the babies who are born via vaginal delivery. In very rare cases, brain injury can be experienced.
The pros of this type of delivery method are as follows:
- Many women choose Caesarean sections to avoid long labor hours. Planned C-section surgeries enable the mother to plan the birth. Better control is acquired over the delivery, which can be predicted properly.
- In case your baby is large, or if you are carrying twins, C-section is the best delivery option.
- If the mother has diseases such as HIV or the mother's blood has a high viral load, C-section surgeries should be opted as the risk of the infection being passed on to the baby is decreased.
The cons of Cesarean section surgery are as follows:
- C-section is a major surgery and a long time is required for recovery. There may be risks of infection, but they can be prevented by caring for the surgical wound properly. C-section delays the breastfeeding process and the mother cannot have immediate contact with her baby, which can affect the bonding.
- Some babies, delivered through C-section may have respiratory problems. C-sections may also cause complications, such as problems with anaesthesia.
While both processes have their pros and cons, it is best to discuss with your doctor to understand which process will suit you more. Depending on your pregnancy and whether there are any complications involved, your doctor will suggest the best way possible. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!