Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Sir I have pain in back ribcage since last to days I have cough also I already have ambroxol hydrochloride terbutaline sulphate and zithrox plus table.
I have a pain at the right waist near abdomen when I apply some stress on that part from last 2months and having pain at anus while going for stool and having blood in stool twice in month from last 5months, from last 3weeks I'm having weight feeling at the lower neck.
I am suffering from cough for 2-3 days which medicine should I take for better result and also I have pain in my legs suggest a cure for it also.
Hello doctor sometimes I suffer from the body ache and backache what is the reason I am facing such problem? and what is solution /
Hello friends, I am Dr Kamal Agarwal, a homeopath physician practicing at Ramesh Nagar Wellness clinic. We will discuss about joint and muscle problems.
How homeopathy is better than modern medicine for above problems?
Joint and muscle pain can be a result of normal and day to day activities. The common treatment is taking pain killers, but this action is temporary and simply number the brain so that the pain isn't felt.
They have side effects in the long run and such drugs should be avoided without prescription. Homeopathy has a lot of medicines for such problems without side effects. Another common set of problems we face on our daily life is the allergy raked problems like cold, cough and skin problems. This could be due to dust, pollen or sunlight.
The symptoms could be sneezing, itching or even swelling in extreme conditions. This is a body reaction and the person faces a lot of problems.
Modern medicine have anti allergic drugs they supress the body reaction capacity, the side effect here is the lower down the overall body immunity. Hence homeopathy is the best solution to such problems without any kind of side effects and permanent solutions.
For further information you can consult me on lybrate.
I have pain in my legs and thies muscles. I have vitamin D deficiency (14.50); Calcium is ok. All blood reports are normal. What should I do to cure pain in my legs and thies?
My right ankle has pain since last three days when I takehomemedicine of rumatone thrice a day but pain is not relief. What should I do?
I'm a sports man and I play mixed martial arts. Once while practicing three months ago, the middle joint of ring finger of my left hand got damaged and the upper joining bone got slightly moved towards left. I did icing on it for a week the pain was reduced but it is structured abnormal. Now again while practicing a deep nagging pain started on it. Same happened with the baby finger of my left foot. What to do now.
When weather changes to cold in the month of June I started to have backache, and it became impossible for me to walk for few days, why is that? Which position is better to sleep when having a backache.
I have left leg pain and my left eye have lot of pain at this time. In my family all members have same problem. We arrive lot of doctor at this time. Most problem in my grandfather. He appeared continues pain in day by day. So I request suitable suggestion for this problem.
Quiery regarding elbow joint dislocation, joint dislocation in accident 15 days ago, joint now almost allinged but movement is 90%, please guide.
Hi sir my legs have been paining a lot from few days, can't even move it properly. Had injury while playing cricket, wat to do?
Over 80% of the population will suffer from lower back pain during their lives. Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause - such as muscle strain, injury, or overuse - or can be attributed to a specific condition of the spine, most commonly:
I am 20 n I have backache I have used several ointments but there is no relief what should I be preferring now.
My mother is 68yrs old since past few months she is complaining of swelling on full body which initially started with swelling on foot ankle. We did creatinine test which is normal kindly suggest.
I have back pain on the right side just above the waist line since many days. I don't feel any other symptoms. Please suggest me what to do?
Causes and symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, which is characterized by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. The inflammation occurs in the tissue that normally produces lubricating fluids for the joint. This condition is progressive in nature, and can cause the destruction of joints, leading to functional and locomotive disability.
Though rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that can last for years, patients may not experience any symptoms for a long time. In some cases, the disease may affect other parts of the body like the eyes, lungs, and the heart.
The severity and duration of the symptoms are unpredictable, and the symptoms experienced are:
- At times, people experience increased disease conditions called flare-ups.
- They may also experience alternating periods when the symptoms fade or diminish, which is referred to as remission.
- Some of the common symptoms of the disease include lasting pain and stiffness for more than an hour in the morning, inflammation, fatigue, fever, and a general sense of discomfort.
- Inflammation in the joints close to the hands like wrists and fingers and other parts like neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and hips can also be affected.
- In some cases, both sides of the body are affected at the same time, which is known as inflammation in a symmetric pattern.
Rheumatoid arthritis is usually caused by the body's weakened immune system, which produces antigens to attack itself. The trigger to this reaction is not yet clearly deciphered.
It is diagnosed by clinical examination (American association of Rheumatology criterion) supported by relevant Investigations.
Management for Arthritis includes the following aspects:
1) To control disease activity and control of symptoms of pain, stiffness.
2) Medical treatment to prevent system effects of the disease.
3) Nonmedical treatments comprise of dietary therapy, physiotherapy, immunomodulation therapy.
4) Minimal surgical therapy like arthroscopic synovectomy to confirm the diagnosis as well as reduce disease activity. At times, with the advanced decline of joints, a major surgery like replacement therapy may be required for specific cases.
What's more important is to know that at any stage of the disease patient can adopt and live an active life with appropriate treatment.
Related Tip: 3 Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis to Watch Out for