Hip Replacement Surgery
Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Santi Mukund HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in right side number since 20 to 25 days. And now I have a weakness in my both leg with lumbar pain.
I am having pain in right shoulder my pharmacist gave me an injection of deca50 mg with diclofenac q. S I am still having pain and some part of shoulder is very hard n stiff I want to know that is shoulder stiff /hard due to injection. My ultrasound of shoulder as well x ray is OK please suggest me the right way. With regard Ashu Tandon Age 40 male.
I have swelling in my finger joints n pain in knees. RA test is negative. Plss suggest it's cause n remedy.
My mother has a severe pain in her legs and joints from long ago. She is 52 years of age. She is no a diabetes patient. Can you help her in this?
Is there any cure for bulged disc to be bought back to its original position in the world? Allopathic or ayurvedic? Specifically im having mild disc bulge at my lower back.
Impression :- Mr. Morphology suggestion Features are Suggestive Of kissing Contusions Of Tibia And femur With Complete ACL Tear, Grade 3 Tear f posterior Horn of Meniscus and Knee Joint Effusion. What is the treatment for this? Surgery is necessary?
What medicine or remedy could aid to relieve from cervical spondylosis pain from neck to right shoulder blade, hand n leg. Thank you doc.
I have knee pain from 2-3 month when I get any painkiller or use move then I give relief only for 1-2 days and after that pain again continuously.
I have made road accident before 2 months but but at the time of walking I am feeling pain in left leg knee. So give me the suggestions about ligament injury. And treatment.
I am 35 years old and I am feeling back pain since 2 days, what should I do, I have been to doctor twice but not getting proper relief?
Dear concern person I have started with lower back pain can you please suggest me why its happening and what are the precaution for it also please suggest me some excise.
When I do any kind of neck or any exercise I feel like everything around me is moving. It gives me a lot of problem. So please tell me the reason behind this problem and how can I get relief from it?
I have neck pain, and this pain come left side chest I did x ray report showing it is spondylitis, pain also feel left hand up to finger end, Please suggest how will relive from this pain, ECG report also normal.
How to deal with muscle cramps. I'm a mixed martial artist and due to heavy and hardcore practice and exercises I have to deal daily with muscle cramps starting from shoulders to legs.
I'm a sports man and I play mixed martial arts. Once while practicing three months ago, the middle joint of ring finger of my left hand got damaged and the upper joining bone got slightly moved towards left. I did icing on it for a week the pain was reduced but it is structured abnormal. Now again while practicing a deep nagging pain started on it. Same happened with the baby finger of my left foot. What to do now.
Dr. I am a solder in army and My knee is paining very sever I can not say to my unit Dr. Becoz my training will bi delayed so pls recommend me some precautions.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.