Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Viral Fever Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Food Plan Preparation
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Neurodegeneration
Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Hello, I am 32 years old. I see so many of these penis enlargement advertisements on the internet, Can you tell me if it is really possible to increase the size of the penis? Is there a home remedy for this?
Hi My TSH I'd very high 9 I am taking Eltroxin 75 mg since a long time. Recently I am getting pains in various parts of my body. Is it related to TSH? Your advice is highly appreciated Thanks generally pain is frequent in stomach.
I am 29 year old male living in dubai. From last 6 month I have heart palpitations issue. In February 2016 it started first I visit to doctor he wrote for some test. That time my vitamin d level was 11.5. Doctor given 2 month medicines for vitamin d. But still I have same problem. Last week again I visited to doctor and doctor done ECG which was normal and vitamin d is 17.5 in new test. Mostly heart palpitations is starting after food. After taking food my heartbeat is increasing.
I am 23 years old un married girl, i'm suffering from pcos, I have a hair loss problem, unwanted hair on my upper lip, dec 2012 on words I'm taking crimson 35 tablets, this month I didn't take tablets even though I got my period on the next dsy of my regular period date, should I need to try for getting period without tablets? please tell me, I'm also loosing weight by doing regular exercise and drinking luke warm water.
Hello Doctor, Greetings! I am 13 weeks pregnant and having nausea and vomiting problem from very 1st day. My gyne hase suggest me to take 2 dos of Doxinate tablet. But I am not getting better results. Due to regular vomiting, I got cramps in stomach. Please do help. Thanks for your time & consideration.
Polycystic ovarian cyst disease (PCOD)
It is a disease characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. The ovary is enlarged and it produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones, this condition is also called as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Causes - hereditary / genetic disease (family history of someone with condition), overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens and causes pcod, obesity can aggravate pcod, excess insulin may cause high androgen levels and causes pcod.
Irregular menses / delayed / heavy periods.
Weight gain and difficulty in losing weight.
Pimples, oily skin, dandruff, thinning of hair, hairfall.
Excessive hair growth on the face, chest, back.
Heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Depression, mood swings.
1) do regular exercise - exercise for 45 minutes, walking, jogging and aerobic exercise are great exercise that people can do.
2) eat healthy and balanced diet - it includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans and whole grains, brown rice. Limit foods that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheese and fried foods. Avoid dairy products, red meat, sugary foods and drinks.
(select what you eat from the following food groups -
Vegetables - carrots, peas, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cauliflower, celery, spinach.
Cereals - barley, oats, whole wheat, brown rice, multigrain bread.
Pulses - yellow and green moving, chana dal, beans, whole pulses.
Dairy products - skimmed or toned milk, tofu, paneer, yogurt.
Nuts - walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds).
3) control weight - losing weight may help to get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle these are the main part of the treatment for pcod.
4) treatment of hirsutism or acne.
5) restoration of regular menstrual cycle, restoration of fertility.
Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effects. Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the root cause of disease. Here are some homeopathic remedies for pcod -
1) sepia - menses are irregular (sometimes too late and scanty or too early and profuse) + bearing down pains from back to abdomen + a ball like sensation in the inner parts + yellowish or greenish leucorrhea + irritable and indifferent temperament.
2) pulsatilla - menses are late and scanty + thirstless and takes little water + mild, gentle and yeilding temperament + changeable moods + suited to young girls in whom the problem starts at puberty.
3) natrum mur - irregular and suppressed menstrual cycles + beneficial for women with difficulty in conception due to pcod + aversion to heat of sun and craving for extra salt in the diet + reserved minded + symptoms gets worse when sympathy offered.