Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Viral Fever Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Food Plan Preparation
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Neurodegeneration
Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Arun MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I am suffering Bp and minor heart problems. My problem is sometimes I am doing very angry. I can not control myself at that time. No children nobody. I am doing very critically. Why should I do in this situation?
I am receiving jelly like bloody stool every time when I go to toilet. It is happening for 1 week. I don't know the reason. How to cure it?
I am diabetic and my trygleceroids reading is 250. I lost a lot of hair in the past one Year. Please suggest. My father too was highly diabetic. My pre-lunch reading is 210. Presently using glizid M two tablets a day. Please suggest.
I have jaundice for late 6 moths. what is the solution for it? please help me doctor I am not healthy.
Hi , I am going to undergo a tonsillectomy. Do I need to be afraid of that operation. Is that so painful.
Sometimes I get caught to frequent sneezing. Which later on leads to head ache. What can I do to stop it?
Dr. Sir this is my present test reports. Cholesterol Total 197.00 mg/dL <200.00 Triglycerides 255.00 mg/dL <150.00 HDL Cholesterol 44.00 mg/dL >40.00 LDL Cholesterol 113.00 mg/dL <100.00 VLDL Cholesterol 40.00 mg/dL <30.00 Non-HDL Cholesterol 153.00 mg/dL <130.00 Glucose Fasting 177.00 Test Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval URINE EXAMINATION, ROUTINE; URINE, R/E (Dipstick, Microscopy) Physical Colour Deep Yellow Pale yellow Specific Gravity 1.030 1.001 - 1.030 pH 5 5.0 - 8.0 Chemical Proteins Nil Nil Glucose Present (0.25 g/dL) Nil ketone Nil Nil Bilirubin Nil Nil Urobilinogen Normal Normal Leucocyte Esterase Negative Negative Nitrite Negative Negative Microscopy R.B.C. 2-3 RBC/HPF Negative Pus Cells 2-3 WBC/HPF 0-5 WBC / hpf Epithelial Cells Few Few Casts Nil Nil /lpf Crystals Negative Nil Others Nil Test Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval HbA1c (GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN), BLOOD (Boronate Affinity) 9.10. Name Results Units Bio. Ref. Interval BUN; BLOOD UREA NITROGEN, SERUM (areas Colorimetric) 11.35 mg/dL 6.00 - 20.00 CREATININE, SERUM (Enzymatic) 0.80 mg/dL 0.67 - 1.17 Sir please advice me medicine . Thanks Doctor.
My wife age 24 facing peculiar problem of Headache since her early age basically at the time of summer season, in winter there is no problem of headache. Peculiar in the sense that during her sleeping if someone knock her or suddenly she wake up then start her headache. When she return back from out side in the full sunlight then start her headache although she takes umbrella and use sunglasses. All the time doing extra load of work or when she goes stress she suffer from headache. For relief she takes DART medicine but now a days I oppose to take this medicine. Give some advised to overcome this problem if possible suggest medicine please.
How can I stop masturbating. I masturbate daily twice or thrice. How could I distract my mind and how to control it.
What is the reason of piles problem. What is the main symptoms of it. Is it treatable or not. Assist me asap. please Tnx.
Iam facing headache problem from past 1year and I shown many doctors, done with ct scan and mri scan but not find right doctors just giving injenction and tablets, daily I have take tablets to control my headache. Hope coming soon i am reaching you right doctor. May I know your suggestion what should I do next step.
I have migraine problem for past three years only during October Nov months It persists for about 30 mins daily. It will be a severe pain in my right side of my head. Please anyone suggest me a solution for this issue. I too have MRI scan report.
Knowing This Can Help You Prevent Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
I can not sleep well all the times while sleeping my brain keeps working and various dreams I see for whole night. Can you please help me by giving me the answer.
Hello doctor my brother age is 10 years old. He is really aggressive and hyper child. He is good in studies but he get hyper very fast and start beating or throwing thing to other. He always play games on tv and moreover he always used to fight in school. Nowdays I am really fedup with his behavior. Every teacher complain about him. Please suggest me how to tackle him and how to counsel him.
I am 22 year old my foreskin of penis have been not opened. It does not move back even little. It's hole is only wide for urination. Bt I want to move it back completely.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.