Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana SharmaYour feedback matters!
In my body to much pain I do not understand please give me a solution to release the pain which is inside our body.
Hi I am rick n I am suffering from weakness and I kbt have aby idea of the body pain please help e to solve mg proven jscys.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I ask one question but my body is very pain and very critical condition my body so please help sir I don't know but try sir.
I am suffering from high fever and body pain and also feeling cold. Some said that these are the symptoms of DENGUE, but I don't have any kind of rashes on my skin as they are one of the symptoms of Dengue. So please guide me what should be my diet and precautions to prevent any serious illness.
I am suffering from body paining and back and neck paining and frequency of urine from teenage years. I have gone through doctor treatment but shows no result. I have taken medicine now.
Please suggest me the test for the pain on the left side of the body tingling effect on hands and toe pain on shoulder and neck restlessness palpitation and laziness all the time.
I am 24 years old and have severe joint pains in my body, pain in the fingers and knees is the most, have tried certain exercises but not much of result have been obtained, kindly guide and suggest for better. Thank yu.
Sometimes I am getting substernal pain exactly below the sternum while sleeping and mostly occurs at night. And sometimes at morning when I woke up only little amount of blood is seen in the mucus. What might be the reasons for this and when I eat masala food then I am getting burning sensation at night time while sleep.
I have problem form my head my left side head are pain also body pain please reply which medicine i should take ?
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last few day and fever, body pain too can you suggest me something.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Hi, My mother (age 59) is a diabetic patient. Now a days she is often refusing to eat well due to recently started tiredness and body ache which changes within different regions of the body. She always prefer to lay in bed or on floor to get cool. She says, she is having some kind of upset in stomach and in chest when she eats food. She was diagnosed with a fibroid in the uterus four years back. Now she is continuing home medicines for fibroid, diabetes and blood pressure. I would like to know all the probable reasons behind these symptoms and also good examples of complete diet (Indian style breakfast, lunch, dinner) to keep her healthy and active. Faithfully.
patients with heel pain are associated with tight calf structures, which in turn is associated with tight hamstrings. Both calf and hamstrings are two joint muscles and any spasm of these muscles compress the underneath nerves and blood vessels. These tight structures need proper stretching to release there spasm accompanied by some hot formentation.
Do regular walk to alleviate the spasm on your end. Still if pain persist, get it properly examined to identify the root cause of the problem and thus wholesome cure.