Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Archana RaoYour feedback matters!
I am not getting pregnancy after 10 month of our marriage even we have sex regularly but he not approach for it. If there is some sex condition for get easily pregnancy? My husband is addict of smoking and drinking is it the reason of it? My all reports are positive to get it.
I am 33 year old, I completed my marriage life of 4 year still I don't have any baby. My semen count is less than 60 count, how to encrease my count, what should I have to do ?
I want to know that what precautions should be taken for being physical with a girl for the very first time (girl and boy both are mature) and what changes does the body faces after being physical for first time.
I am 22 year old female. I am suffering from vaginal discharge and itching from last 2 months. What could be the reason behind this. before 1 years I had taken control pills for 5 months for treatment of cyst.
Is what possible in 3 months pregnancy in ultra sound declare that baby nat well developed please suggest me.
Plz help me out please say me any tablet to conceive baby m trying from five months please help out kaise conceive karu how to conceive.
I am becoming plumpy. Neck is getting darker. I have pcod problem, irregular menses, facial hairs. I have thyroid. Eating 12. 5 mg daily. Please do help I have knee injury so can not do walking r exercises. I lost 5 kgs but not loosing further. My skin is becoming very loose due to it.
I am 37 year old female . Am not married and do not have intercourse .Does having a clit orgasm everyday affect your health. How many clit orgasm during a week is normal and healthy ?
Egg freezing allows a woman to preserve her fertility until she is ready to start her family. During an egg-freezing cycle, a patient will go through many of the same steps that are involved in a typical IVF cycle: ovulation stimulation, ultrasound monitoring, and egg retrieval. After egg retrieval, the eggs will be cultured for a few hours and then frozen the same day for future use.
I have pcod problem and irregular period. Why it will cum and wt are d reason to cause. Am very tense abut it bcz am unmarried. Please help is der any permanent cure for it.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.