Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag JainYour feedback matters!
On my skin there are many , damage skin due to pimple on my face and back side. Black spots, acne marks, black skin due to akne marks, small small pox, skin looking nt fair because of this. So plzz help me. I am suffering this problem from last 3-4 years. Face looks not good because of this problem. I do regular exercise, drink lots of water, eat healthy and less food, sometimes I never eat at nights or eat very less food at night. Even I was go to skin specialist in my area. And take medicine. And apply gels and cream on my face. That after my skin getting fair and good for 2-3 months. I was doing doing 4 months course. Bt my problem nt solve. Acne starts automatically. And now I am very upset for all this treatments. Plzzz help me doctor. I knw my english is very poor bt my problem is very serious. So please help me doctors. Thanks.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors. There are several homeopathic medicines that are used to treat hair loss. Homoeopathic treatment focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Common reasons that can lead to hair loss are:
- Heredity factors
- Major illness like TB, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes can lead to hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance such as in case of PCOS can also lead to it
- Skin diseases of scalp such as fungal infections, eczema.
- Deficiency of vitamins and mineral
- Protein deficiency
- Severe emotional stress or grief
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is temporary hair thinning over the scalp that occurs because of changes in the growth cycle of hair. Many hair enter the resting phase at the same time, causing hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body mistake the hair cells as a foreign body and start destroying them. In this pattern, the hair loss occurs in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, is called male pattern baldness It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp. Women with this condition, called female pattern baldness, don't experience noticeable thinning until their 40s or later. Women experience a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Fluoric acid: Medicine for hairloss in patches.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This is prescribed for people who suffer from premature baldness and greying hair.
- Natrum mur: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications and in women having hair loss after childbirth. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It should be considered in cases of long standing skin diseases and is specially indicated for hair loss in diabetics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have 23 years old my hair is falling due to itchiness. I am a male I am using pantene shampoo thrice in a week.
I have pimples and small acne on my face since 1 year and black spots. Please suggest me any cream or medicines. And I am also facing trouble with open pores which making my look very dull. So,please suggest me a solution.
My sister in law having pimples in face, done lot of treatment allopathy, ayurvedic but after leaving medicine problem again arise. Any permanent solution.
She is having lots of pimples and if she uses medicine they are fine but wn she stops it they r cmng again. Wt is the solution for it?
My face skin goes rough and itches too much. (Specially in air conditioning) Previously I have been consulted to use furomon, which relieved but when I stop using it, symptoms appear again. Currently using venusia lotion, but very effective. Do we have a permanent solution to this?
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I have brown lips. I don't smoke and not engaged in any type of alcoholic activity. And my friends used to tease me by saying that I smoke thats why I have brown lips. Is there any way to cure it. I don't use any lip balm or moisturiser in my lips. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 17 years old and I got kankar stone I need the treatment and the affordable food to eat. Please help me a small pimples and itching disease.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected.
There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are -
1. Diet - Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
2. Stress - Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
3. Cosmetics - Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
4. Hormones - Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.