Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anurag Jain
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag JainYour feedback matters!
Mere face par kaafi bareeq Dane hai, Ayears white heads bhii. H please kuch tips de household inhe remove krne k liye .fast relief ho jisse ya koi cream btaye.
I wear helmet everyday. If it sweats I get headache. What to do for it and also What is the solution for hairfall?
Hi I have problem is that. My whole body is fair but oily to I have got pimple on my face, back n arms they to. But at the time my face is very dull pors is open so pls let me know wt I do?
Ever wondered how some celebrities never seem to age and look the same? Perhaps you began admiring them about a decade ago and you have started to look older and tired, but not them? When they smile, their skin and eyes have the same glow even today? Well, it is true that celebrities have access to a whole lot of cosmetic products, but the new thing doing the rounds is within them. Yes, it is their own blood, and hence the name 'vampire facelift' for the beauty treatment they undergo.
How it works: As we all know, the blood is what carries all the vital nutrients to all parts of the body. It has 3 main components in a fluid medium called the plasma. The 3 components are the red blood cells (giving it the red color), the white blood cells (the infection fighting ones), and the platelets (which contain clotting and growth factors). The vampire facelift uses the plasma of a person to produce a greater concentration of growth factors for the face. Blood is drawn from the person, centrifuged to remove the 3 cell types, and the remaining plasma-rich fluid (PRF) is injected into specific areas on the face depending on what the person wants to change hollow cheeks, wrinkles, aged graying skin, etc.
PRF was earlier used for injured people, especially athletes, to help them heal faster by providing a greater amount of growth factors and stem cells. However, cosmetic surgeons realized this could be used to improve facial appearance and consequently the vampire facelift became popular. It restores shape, improves skin tone and texture, rejuvenates the skin and promotes production of younger looking skin.
What is done:
- The patient and the surgeon have a detailed discussion on what the concerns are. There are various parameters which define a beautiful face including ratio of width of forehead to width of the lips. All these are considered and a decision is made as to what would produce the best appearance for the person.
- Dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid may be used in some areas if required, to create beautiful shapes.
- Then, the PRF is extracted from the patient’s blood (giving it the name Vampire Facelift) to literally lift up areas of the face by injecting the multipotent stem cells into specific areas of the face.
- The new tissue could be a combination of collagen (for improved elasticity), fatty tissue (for smoothness), and younger blood vessels (for younger, glowing skin).
This facelift became popular about two decades ago and has many advocates like Kim Kardashian. It should be done 3 times with a break of 4 weeks in between, followed by an annual maintenance schedule. Sounds magical? Talk to your cosmetic surgeon to know more.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin condition which is marked by red, itchy and scaly patches is known as Psoriasis. It is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin.
The top five conditions that can damage the condition are listed below:
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Cuts and bruises -If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.