Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshuman SharmaYour feedback matters!
My 10 years son is suffering from indigestion and he stops motions and its spreads his pants every time. I see him doctor and gives medicine and its work for few days and problem continues.
My son heavy cold, running nose, cough. His age 1.9 months. He troubles to inhale via nose. Kindly advice.
I am having a baby of 5months. Iam having a too much hair fall after the baby birth. Please suggest me.
He is 10 months old, how much amount of water can be given to him? In ml, suggested. I don't give him water. I felt like he had urine infection once, just guessing. Please suggest Other food contents to be taken control for him & the necessary ones too. Thank you.
My 4 years old son have standing problem. I tried to provide home based good food but he is not improving. please suggest me proper or balance food for my 4 years old kid.
My Daughter having loose motion since today morning, She is 8 years old, looks no other symptoms except the loose motion, she went 3-4 times washroom since morning (5 pm).
Whether water can mineral water is used to boil? Or not please give me suggestions I am using for my 6 month baby?
Sr my son is 2 years old. Since last one month he suffering from fever. Some time temperature goes above 100 c. Later we found that some problem in his stomach. That is some time the motion was very loose and the stomach was enlarged in all times. We consult with doctors they gave us worms medicine albensol two times, meftal and there after they gave him bacigyl - N, oflocin, endospas and zinconia. Last five days the condition of baby was good. The latrine was normal and there was a normal temperature. But from yesterday onwards the temperature increased above 100 c and the stomach size enlarged. Presently we are giving him meftal 5 ml only then also temperature not coming down. The temperature of stomach also high. We are worried about his bad health. Please give us some advice for betterment of our baby.
My son just 5 months old we are giving him only mothers milk .but we think that only mothers milk is not sufficient for stomach full so please suggested some alternative.
My 8 months old baby want to be held always and very clingy and fussy most of the time don't show interest in toys more than 10 mins and love to be outdoor got examined with doctors all says he is perfectly normal but I am worried.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.