Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Skin Blemishes Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Skin Peel Treatment
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnkurYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 year old female. My height is 5'3 and weight is 60kg. I do not eat junk food. And I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Need to lose weight. Suggest some diet plan and exercises.
Hi mam /sir From Last 1 month my hair fall increase suddenly too much that I started bald from the centre and side one, should I go for to getted bald so that I got a new growth of hair and mean while I do oil massage to make hair strong and healthier or something else to do please consult me doctor.
I have deficiency of calcium nd Dr. suggested me two tabs daily gemcal and two pouch a week due to which my weight is increased also I do work out daily heavy exercise nd its nt reducing I lost 30" kgs after so mch struggle nd now it is increasing pls suggest me some thing.
Sir. My side and buttocks are becoming fat and big. But i am slim. Can you please tell solution for that? Please advise.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.