Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnjuYour feedback matters!
Runny nose, red watery eyes and continuously sneezing since a week. No fever no itching anywhere. Please advice.
My uric acid results show as 7. 8. Also my left leg ankle always pains since the past 2 weeks early in the morning when I get up and subsides later on during the day. Can you advise please?
Sedentary lifestyles have taken a toll our health, impacting the stamina of our body. Whether you are an athlete or a regular person who requires building physical and mental stamina in order to easily perform daily tasks, try these 5 highly effective ways to do so.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking adequate quantity of water goes a long way in maintaining a good stamina level and also building it gradually. Water also helps fight muscle fatigue and you can also combine its consumption with certain sports drinks such as gatorade.
- Maintain a stable sleep schedule: Chronic sleep disorders have been known to lead to troublesome issues such as rapid weight gain and high blood pressure. It is very essential to get sound sleep for an adequate time period on a daily basis in order to keep your body fresh and increase stamina.
- Follow a strict exercise regime: Exercise is the best way to help your body build up stamina and increase energy levels. People who exercise on a regular basis are likely to develop an improved endurance level and stamina. Also, these people have lower fatigue levels. Try and work out for at least half an hour every day.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Food products rich in nutrients are bound to give a credible stamina boost to your body. Include foods in your diet that are rich sources of carbohydrates and starches, such as vegetables, fruits and lean meats. Also, eat small meals and consume them throughout the day.
- Keep a positive attitude: A positive attitude helps a lot in keeping your brain cells energetic and excited. Try and focus on the work at hand and complete it in the best way possible. A healthy mind is bound to keep you feeling good and healthy, thus boosting your mental stamina.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 20 years old and I m getting frequently headaches and also stomach aches it is because I eat fast food after my college is over or some another sort of thing and j stay in the college from morning 7 to evening 6 o clock so thats why I m not getting rest.
Hello Sirs and Maams, I have two ugly lines of black patches on both sides of my face on the sides of my nose where my cheeks fold. I have them since childhood and even after doing facial scrubbing it does not fade. Is there any way to remove it? Besides, the portion of my face where beard grows it is very dark complexioned and looks ugly whereas other parts are fair and glowing. Is there any solution to this problem?
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the pilo sebaceous follicles (i.e. Hair with oil producing glands attached to hair) characterized by comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules, pustules, nodules and ultimately leading to scars.
Who gets Acne?
Close to 100% of people between the ages of twelve and seventeen have at least an occasional whitehead, blackhead or pimple regardless of race or ethnicity. Acne starts between the ages of ten and fifteen years of age and usually lasts till twenty years of age; however, acne can persist into the late twenties or thirties or even beyond. Some people get acne for the first time as adults and this is known as adult acne.
What are the causes of Acne?
- Bacteria: Bacteria that normally lives on the skin plays a role in acne development. The bacteria are known as propionibacterium acnes (p. acnes). The bacteria content can increase in people whose faces are not clean.
- Hormones: During the teen years increased levels of sex hormones causes the oil glands of the skin to produce increased amount of oil. These excess skin oils tend to bind with cellular debris causing a blockage and producing a fertile environment for the bacteria to grow.
The bacteria causes inflammation, pus, swelling and redness. In adult acne, excessive hormones produced due to polycystic ovaries and other hormonal imbalances causing excess oil production and inflammation, which leads to acne.
What are the factors that precipitate or aggravate acne?
- Stress- Stress is frequently implicated in aggravation of acne while acne itself induces stress.
- Sweat- Sweating in a hot and humid environment causes deterioration in 15% of acne patients.
- Menstruation- Pre menstrual flare of acne occurs in 70% of female acne patients.
- Friction and pressure- Friction and pressure from helmets, backpacks and tight collars can induce blackheads and papules. Pressure from face massages or facials can aggravate acne.
- Pregnancy- Pregnancy has an unpredictable effect on acne. Pre-existing acne may aggravate or remit during pregnancy.
- Diet- High glycemic load foods (sugar loaded and starchy foods), oily foods may aggravate acne.
- Drugs- Oral contraceptives, anti tuberculosis medication, oral steroids, anti depressants may aggravate acne.
It is advisable to visit a board certified dermatologist for treatment of acne instead of over the counter treatment as the dermatologist treats the root cause of acne.
I have this mouth ulcers problem every month I suffer with dat problem can you please suggest me how can I avoid getting them?
I am 13 year old, there is regular pain in my upper jaw teeth. As per doctor I should remove it, because it has deen destroyed by germs. Kinly suggest.
Do boys become uglier after puberty because I was very handsome and fair during my childhood but now my complexion have reduced and skin has darkened leading to uglier looks. Will I become as before after 20 years?
My 4 month old baby suffering from 1 month above dast (laitring) no response any doctor please help me!
Hi sir mai kya karu mai girl mai itntrested nhi hoo I like boy but mai ye sab nhi chahta bcz meri sadi ho gayi hai aur mujhe ye sab chodna hai life mai sab kuch bhulnA chahta hoo please sir tell me ki mai aisa kya karu ki mai normal ho jau yaa koi treatment batao jisse ki mai thik ho jau aur ye sab sochna band kar du please sir help me koi medicine batao agar koi ho to.
Sir my bmi is 28. I want to loose my weight as soon as possible. Suggest me a diet plan to be followed for losing weight. I am a working women sir.
Nowadays we get lots of tips on various websites about detox drinks to reduce fat. Such as cucumber. .ginger and lime water. Are they really helpful? Which fruits /food items would be helpful to reduce belly fat?
I have problem of obesity. My weight is increase day by day give me suggestions for decrease my weight.
I can not eat chilli, hot & cold product, I can not open my mouth big normally, this is happened because I use to take pan and gutka, nuts regularly. Now I realise my gum problem, so please give me some medicine or advice so I can prevent it. Thanks.
I am suffering from the problem of over weight. I look very fat. Doing dieting since a long time but its not effective. Please suggest proper diet and treatment. I am 24 years old. Thank you.
When periods am suffering from heavy stomach pain, back pain, leg pain whole day. Is this becoz of gastric? Any home remedies is there?
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.