Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old with Fallopian tube blocked and one living child. what are my chances of success in ivf.
Hello, I am 25 years old. I am 3 weeks pregnant but I need to terminate the pregnancy immediately. I have the mifegest kit. How should I use it safely?
I'm 9 week pregnant. I suffering from light bleeding.in ultrasound baby growth nd heartbeat both are gud. Bt some 2 ml blood clot is seen. please suggest me this blood clot is the reason of bleeding. What's risk in it.
I am 34. Having or suffering from small Rasouli in hand. What is the best way to get it of? Apart from operation.
Madam. Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Helps out madam we are scared. Please don't reveal our name. Please Please help us fast.
I am 31 years unmarried girl. I have listened that having baby after 30 years can be risky for body and baby too. Should I go for harmonal checkup?
I didn't get my periods from past 15 days. I used tablet to postpone my periods last month. But even this month also I am suffering. Please suggest medicine to take.
I have sex more times with my cousin. And am continuing. My butt's are increasing in size. My frnd advices not do more times because by sex, butt size and breast size will be increase. Does it is real.
You can get rid of your chapped lips by using various natural remedies which are readily available at anyone's home. A number of reasons can make skin and lips dry. The dryness and cracks that are caused to the lips may be painful and cause bleeding too. There are many remedies which are suggested such as the application of lip balm or moisturiser. But, these descriptions are not enough to fight chapped lips.
Here are a few unique and proven remedies that can produce significant results when it comes to solving the problem of chapped lips.
- Curing chapped lips using oils: Almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil can be used to cure chapped lips
- Almond oil: This oil is a natural moisturiser with vitamins in it. This oil is very gentle in nature and helps in preventing damage to the lips making them soft and supple. It is a good idea to heat up the oil before application. Warming it up will increase the rate of absorption, thus providing desired results.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has numerous medicinal benefits, one of which is the treatment of chapped lips. Use castor oil on the lips followed by petroleum jelly and you can get rid of dry lips in a few days.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, which help a great deal in the treatment of dry lips. Not only to the lips, this can also be used in other parts of the body where dry skin is evident.
- Coconut oil: Application of coconut oil for lips and other dry parts in the night can cure the dryness as it has antimicrobial properties that help in retention of moisture.
- Curing chapped lips using fruits and vegetables
- Cucumber: Cucumber has water content of up to 90 percent approximately. Placing cucumber slices on chapped lips for 10 to 15 minutes, for several times can cure chapped lips.
- Avocado: Rich in antioxidants, this natural remedy provides the required vitamins that produce elastin as well as collagen to cure dry lips. It can also be used as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Other natural remedies to cure chapped lips
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both antifungal and antiseptic properties. This can be used to repair chapped lips as it helps in the rejuvenation of the dry skin.
- Rose petals: Chapped lips can not only be treated using rose petals, but it also makes the lips smooth and soft. Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and make a paste of it. Apply it on the lips for curing dryness and bleeding.
- Milk cream: Rich in fat, milk cream is one of the best moisturisers. Apply milk cream for ten minutes and rinse. This treatment can cure chapped lips in a few days.
- Ghee: Application of ghee is also another way to keep dry lips moisturised. Apply multiple times, till the dryness vanishes.
The above are a few natural remedies to get rid of chapped lips and also dry skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am gaining weight after my marriage recently any specific reason and planning for a child since 3 months please let me know to conceive without any problem. Do I need to get any test done.
I am a female an facing problem of white discharge from many years, now I am worried its getting thicker and some time fishy smell as well.
My frnd anita did pregnancy check today by pregnancy test kit aur co negative aaya and and in afternoon uske periods start ho gye last periods uske 25th april ko aye the now it's clear ki she is not pregnant?
Hello doc, I have been suffering from itching in vagina. From past one month. I have been to gynac. She said its jus normal infection which will go off with time. She gave me taxi mo & a syrup course for a week. But when I left those medicines again itching started. Now. I have been to homeopath. She says its fungal infection. How can a doc conclude that its a fungal infection. She said. If h only have itching. From past over a month chances are it's fungal infection doq n there. I did my urine test in dat every thing was normal except pus cell count & Epithelial cell count. Can anybody pls acknowledge what might be wrong. am I going right.
I and my gf doing sex for five years now bt in starting days due to lack of knowledge and adult mind we had sex without condom. She took contraceptive 6-7 times in starting one year. But after dat we always use protection. Now will it affect her pregnancy after marriage?
Oats vs Cornflakes - What should you start your day with?
Oats and cornflakes are both considered to be ideal breakfast options due to their ability to boost your energy levels and keep you full for long hours. But which one of them is the healthier choice? Let’s have a look at their nutritional values so that you can decide which of them to have for breakfast daily.
1. Calorie content
Oatmeal has low calorie content, which amounts to be about 68 calories per 100 gm serving. Comparatively, 100 gm cornflakes contain about 357 calories. So, if you plan to keep your calorie consumption to a minimum, opt for oatmeal.
2. Fibre content
Cornflakes have the upper hand here. 100 gm of cornflakes contain about 3.3 gm dietary fibre in comparison to 1.7 gm fibre present in the same amount of oats. Dietary fibre is beneficial for your body as it lowers the level of bad cholesterol, regulates blood-sugar and aids proper bowel movements.
3. Vitamin A content
Cornflakes are rich sources of vitamin A, containing about 1786 IU per 100 gm serving. This makes it a better choice as a daily dose of vitamin A in ample amount improves your vision, helps in bone growth and boosts your immunity. On the other hand, 433 IU of vitamin A is present in 100 gm oats.
4. Fat content
Both cornflakes and oats are low in fat content with 100 gm of cornflakes having 0.4 gm fat and the same quantity of oats having 1.4 gm fat.
The scales are tipped more or less equally in favour of both cornflakes and oatmeal, and you can have either or both of them for breakfast.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.