Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 30 years old female, I face irregular menstrual cycle. Sometimes I don't get period for 2-3 months. I had polycystic ovary but after treatment it is cured. I am married and do not have any issue.
My menses is irregular for some months I have also thyroid problem. What can I do and i am continuously gaining my weight what can I do?
How it can harm if period days are 1 or 2 days? can it harm if its in clot and it color is blue or green?
My wife is facing problems of big breast. After pregnancy, it's huge problem for her. Kindly suggest.
I am 17 years old girl. Yesterday I had physical relation with my lover. My lover didn't use any condom and he ejaculate inside my vagina. What should I do to avoid pregnancy?
Well-chosen eating practices have much to offer athletes:
1. Fuel to train and perform at the elite level
2. Optimum gains from the training program
3. Enhanced recovery between workouts and between events
4. Achievement and maintenance of an ideal body mass and physique
5. Benefits from the many health-promoting components of food
6. A reduced risk of injury, overtraining fatigue and illness
7. Confidence in being well-prepared to face competition
8. Consistency in achieving high-level competition performances
9. Enjoyment of food and social eating occasions at home and during travel
Despite these advantages, many athletes do not meet their nutrition goals.
Common problems and challenges include:
1. Poor knowledge of foods and inadequate cooking skills
2. Poor or outdated knowledge of sports nutrition
3. Lack of access to dietitians /nutrition
4. Professionals or other credible resources
5. Inadequate finances
6. Busy lifestyle leading to inadequate time to obtain or consume appropriate foods
7. Poor availability of good food choices
8. Frequent travel
9. Indiscriminate use of large amounts of supplements or failure to use evidence based supplements and sports foods in the appropriate way.
I am 30 yrs old housewife. B. P blood sugar all is normal. Me & my husband leading normal sex life. From 2 week I suffer bygenital itching specially clitoris & side of the vagina. Used terbenafine tab & below in ointment. Sudden relief but again came back.
I am 32 years old trying to conceive since last 3 years, also done 4 iui no luck yet. My left tube is fine, but right tube have some blockage. Doctor suggested for ivf, please suggest.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.