Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, What is maturation Cycle occur in female and how to get to chances of conceive.Please suggest something for that.
Hi, I am 29 years old lady and having hair loss problem since ages and started using haemup gems for low ferritin levels and qsera serum for hairs. Now I am trying to conceive so should I stop haemup and qsera or continue using it. If I had stop then my hairs would fall again. Please suggest a good advice. Thanks in advance.
I have a sexual problem. I recently had sexual intercourse with my partner, and since then I am experiencing vaginal pain and burn. It burns when I urinate. This wasn't the first time I had intercourse, but such kind of pain hasn't occurred before. Please help.
I m Girish, 22 yrs, sir after how many days we can be sure day a women is pregnant or not after having inter course. What is the most recent date to get sure abt pregnancy. Pls reply soon.
What are the do's and do not's right after c section delivery especially in this summer season. What should be keep in mind to protect incision from infection. Also what diet is to be taken during this period?
Hello, I am 29 year old girl I usually get my period on my 28 days - since from my first period that happened when I was 12 yrs. My last period came on 11th september. On the 27th september afternoon I did intercourse for the first time. Firstly we used condom but, I was felling too much pain. For 2 minute he removed the condom. Then My partner released everything outside of body. After that I urinate & washed of private part. After 4 hrs I took the I-PILL. Now its been 6 days of I-PILL. After that we did not did sex. But, still I am not getting period. Is it means I am pregnant?
Although most women experience menopause between the age of 45 and 55, but when women experience the menopause before they reach 40, it is termed a premature or early menopause. It is also known as premature ovarian failure.
This may be due to primary ovarian insufficiency in which there is decreased activity in ovaries and the periods spontaneously stops. It may be result of chemotherapy treatment for cancer or it can be surgically induced menopause when the ovaries are removed. Premature menopause can also be caused by treatments for cancer or other conditions that involve chemotherapy or radiation therapy for the pelvis. These treatments can damage the ovaries and result in ovarian failure. The chances of premature menopause depend on the type and amount of chemotherapy as well as the age of the patient
Removal of both ovaries by surgery causes menopause right away. Menstruation stops after this surgery, but the hormones of women facing such condition drop quickly. They experience strong menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and diminished sexual desire
Chromosome defects like Turner’s syndrome can lead to premature menopause. In this condition, the female is partly or completely missing an X chromosome due to which the ovaries does not form normally leading to early menopause. Women with a family history of premature menopause are more likely to have the same themselves. Autoimmune diseases like Thyroid disease and rheumatoid arthritis that attack the body's immune system may mistakenly effect the ovaries thus preventing them from making hormones.
One should visit a gynaecologist, if the period stops or changes before the age of 40. Menopause is confirmed when a woman does not have her period for 12 months in a row. Blood tests for measurement of oestrogen and related hormones, like follicle-stimulating hormone determines if one has reached premature menopause
Women have premature menopause can be observed as physical problems, emotional disturbances or problems associated with sexual functioning. Women experience sudden waves of mild or intense body heat commonly known as hot flashes and can also experience profuse sweating called as night sweats and have difficulty in sleeping. They experience vaginal dryness and the sexual drive or the libido also decreases. The bone density decreases leading to osteoporosis and fractures. In addition to physical symptoms, there are emotional symptoms like anxiety, mood swings, loss of focus and difficulty in concentration. Women who want to conceive and go through premature menopause may feel extremely upset. The sexual symptoms include dryness and thinning of walls of vagina, thus causing pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.