Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Max Super Speciality Hospital-PatparganjYour feedback matters!
Mam I Missed My PeriodS on October 25th After 15th Days I Did A pregnancy Test It Was negative SO I Took Cycloreg Tablets Then Also I Dint Hd My Periods Again I Took norlut N Tablets THn Also No Periods Pls Let Me Kw Mam Wt To Do For Getting Periods Pls Pls Pls Help Mam.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my I didn't had my period for nearly 2 months and then on 1 nov it came but I am still bleeding. What is the reason behind this.
My due date of period is 23 .and I am trying to conceive. I have done regularly sex. right now I have cramping in lower stomach and. Frequently urination. What is meaning please suggest me.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
I had unprotected sex last week 10th Nov and took ipill in the morning. Till date I still didn't get my period am I pregnant? .last month also I took ipill on 8th October and on the same night I got bleeding which was less for 3 days and after that started like normal period.in month of September I missed period don't know why. This month when is my period supposed to be?
Hi doctor we got married on SEP 2017 her periods are irregular after marriage before marriage the period never missed. And we want baby as soon as possible we have sex daily or twice a day her this month also her date is 13 she didn't got her periods she is pregnant or not and want to do get pregnant fast suggest me.
Trying to conceive I am a 25 years married women. My husband age is 32 years. We are trying to conceive from last 8 month. My period is regular and cycle and flow is also normal. My husband had done a test of sperm count which is also normal. My hemoglobin is 12 nd thyroid is also normal. We both can not understood where we are going wrong from last 8 month. Please suggest us.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'.
Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
I am 19 years old girl I had sex with my bf on 15 November but on 16 number at 11 am I had taken I pill but now I see some whitish discharge what does it mean.am pregnant or not.
Hi doctor yesterday I fingered my girlfriend I have one doubt that when I put finger on her vagina it easily went on her hole I have doubt That her hymen is already broken or we can finger her when her hymen is already broken.
Before going in for details of health, disease and cure, few points are to be understood in proper perspective as we are dealing with living system. Every living system is comprised of one or more units - called cell. Every cell contains living substance. The essence of the living substance is that it differs chemically from the surrounding medium and yet maintains a DYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM (HOMEOSTASIS) with its environment.
Homeostasis occurs in all living cells and in the fluids and organ systems of the multicellular organisms. Referring to mammals, the 19th century French physiologist Claude Bernard coined the expression "constancy of the internal environment is the condition of life. The American physiologist W B Cannon, who first used the word "HOMEOSTASIS" referred to " the system of checks and balances which maintain internal constancy as the wisdom of the body."
HOMEOSTASIS IN HEALTH
Living systems may regulate it's internal constancy despite an altered environment. And such regulation is achieved by hierarchies of controls, checks & balances, alternate mechanisms, negative and positive feedbacks etc as environmental stress is applied.
HEALTH IS EASE MAINTAINED
In other words, when homeostasis is maintained at its optimal best i.e. integral harmonious performance of the vital functions tend to the preservation and normal development of the organism and there are no abnormal sensations and functions, it is termed health.
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION DEFINES HEALTH as "HEALTH is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
HOMEOSTASIS IN DISEASE
Living system may alter a given property with reference to the environment ; the property conforms to the medium and homeostasis consists in cellular adjustments, such that metabolism continues in the altered state. So disease is an altered state of homeostasis and is attended by abnormal sensations and functions in the form of signs and symptoms.
DISEASE IS EASE DISTURBED i.e. DIS – EASE On one extreme, even a single named disease may vary in degree of intensity, frequency and pathology according to relative abnormality of homeostasis; while on other extreme a single individual can suffer from many diseases also. "So health and disease are interconvertible and are two faces of the same coin."
HOMEOSTASIS IN CURE
Cure is reversal of the altered state of the homeostasis to its normal pattern. It is not mere mitigating the signs and symptoms but to reach the optimal best state of homoeostasis i.e. health. As march from health to disease is relative, the restoration of disease to health also occurs in percentages or degrees. HEALTH IS EASE RESTORED!
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
Bitter gourd juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. to reduce the bitterness of the drink iadd some honey or jaggery to it or pair it with sweet fruits like apple or pears. You can even add lemon juice to lessen the harsh taste of bitter melon juice. A pinch of black pepper and ginger can also decrease the tartness.
- Karela Helps in Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels-Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally. if you consume bitter melon juice daily , consult a doctor before doing so.
2. Karela Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels-“Bitter gourd juice is anti-inflammatory and also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Thereby, it significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.” It also maintains the blood pressure of the body as it is rich in potassium, which absorbs excessive sodium in the body. It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
3.Karela is Good for Glowing Skin and Lustrous Hair-It is powerful anti-oxidants along with vitamin A and C which prevent premature skin ageing and diminishes wrinkles. Furthermore, it reduces acne, aids in treating eczema and psoriasis, as well as protects the skin from the harmful UV rays.The nutrients vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc impart shine and lustre to your hair . Applying bitter gourd juice regularly to your scalp can decrease hair loss and greying of hair, treat split-ends and rough hair, shrug off dandruff, and combat itchiness. You can apply bitter gourd juice directly to stop hair fall or mix it with some curd and massage on your scalp and hair for conditioning.
4. Karela Cures Hangovers and Cleanses the Liver-Bitter gourd juice swiftly wipes out alcoholic intoxication settled in your liver.
5. Karela Helps in Weight Loss-Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. It keeps you full for longer and hence, it can easily fit in your weight loss plan.
6. Karela Boosts Your Immune System-Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants work as powerful defense mechanisms against illness and also help fight free-radical damage .
7. Good for Eyes-it helps in preventing vision-related problems such as cataract since it has compounds like beta-carotene.
What are birthmarks?
Birthmarks are areas of discolored and/or raised skin that are apparent at birth or within a few weeks of birth. Birthmarks are made up of malformed pigment cells or blood vessels.
Although the cause of birthmarks is not known, most of them are benign (noncancerous) and do not require treatment. Babies with birthmarks should be examined and diagnosed by a health care provider.
What are the most common types of vascular birthmarks?
The following are the most common types of vascular birthmarks:
Macular stains or salmon patches. These are characterized by pink to red marks that may appear anywhere on the body. Angel kisses and stork bites are the most common type of vascular birthmark:
Angel's kisses. Marks located on the forehead, nose, upper lip, and eyelids that usually disappear with age.
Stork bites. Marks on the back of the neck that usually disappear with age.
Hemangioma. A common vascular birthmark. Hemangiomas become visible within the first few weeks or months of life and continue to grow rapidly for about 6 to 9 months. Then, they gradually lose this red color and also shrink. They are called strawberry patch hemangiomas. By age 5, 50% resolve and 90% resolve by age 9 without any treatment. Hemangiomas that grow into other organs or structures or become ulcerated should be evaluated by your health care provider.
Port-wine stain (also called nevus flammeus). A port-wine stain is a flat, pink, red, or purple mark that appears at birth, often on the face, arms, and legs, and continues to grow as the child grows. Port-wine stains do not go away and often need treatment if located on the eyelid or forehead. Port-wine stains involving the face may cause eye problems and be associated with other developmental disorders.
What are the most common types of pigmented birthmarks?
The following are the most common types of pigmented birthmarks:
Moles (also known as congenital nevi). These can be skin-colored, brown, or black, flat or raised and small or large. They can happen anywhere on the body. Moles can also happen in adulthood, but only moles that are present at birth are considered birthmarks. Other nevi that behave like congenital nevi can appear within the first 2 years of life. Congenital nevi can develop into cancer later in life, with larger nevi having a higher risk of becoming cancerous.
Cafe-au-lait spots. This is French for coffee with milk. These are usually oval-shaped and light brown or black. Typically these fade with age and are not a problem. However, many of them grouped together can be a sign of other health issues and should be examined by a health care provider.
Mongolian spots. These are blue or blue-gray spots on the lower back or buttocks. They are most common in babies with darker skin, like African-American or Asian babies. They can be mistaken for bruises and they usually fade with age.