Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anisha Kellogg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anisha KelloggYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.
Homeopathic medication, psychological counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation can improve sex.
The primary sign of premature ejaculation is ejaculation that occurs before both partners wish, causing concern or distress.
1. Ejaculation that always or nearly always occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
2. The inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations
3. Negative personal consequences, such as distress, anger, frustration or the avoidance of sexual intimacy.
4. Is marked by persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal
Stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration.
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. It involves a complex interaction of both psychological and biological factors.
Early sexual experiences may establish a
Pattern that can be difficult to change later in life, such as:
1. Situations in which you may have hurried to reach climax in order to avoid being discovered
2. Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in causing premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction.&nbsp;Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining their erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate which can be difficult to change.
Anxiety.&nbsp;Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety - either specifically about sexual performance or caused by other issues.
Relationship problems. Interpersonal issues between the partners may contribute to this problem.
A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
Abnormal hormone levels
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters.
The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system.
Certain thyroid problems
Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
Rarely, premature ejaculation is caused by:
Nervous system damages resulting from surgery or trauma
Withdrawal from narcotics.
While premature ejaculation doesn't increase your risk of serious health problems, it can cause problems in your personal life, including:
1. Relationship strains. The most common complication of premature ejaculation is relationship stress.
2. Fertility problems. Premature ejaculation can occasionally make fertilization difficult or impossible for couples who are trying to become pregnant.
Diet and nutrition: one should take a diet rich in citrus fruits, sprouts, egg, fish, wheat germ oil, flax seeds, almond, figs, walnut and seeds preferably muskmelon. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much use of antidepressant drugs, avoid narcotic drugs, avoid excess alcohol. Sleeping hours must be 7-8. Yoga is also beneficial in keeping good health but before doing yoga always have an expert opinion.
Homeopathic medicines indicated for this problem are:
Berberis, caladium, carbo veg, china, conium, calc carb, eryng-aqua, gels, graph, lyco, natrum carb, natrum mur, nux vom, phos acid, phos, picric acid, platina, selenium, spongia, staph, sulph, sepia, titanium, vanilla, zinc.
Homeopathic treatment cures premature ejaculation without side effects permanently.
I am 59 years old male and my wife is 47. During sex my wife complaints of burning sensation in her vagina and also smells very bad due to which I could not do oral sex. Kindly suggest some measures. Is it due to urinary tract infection.
After c section I have no breastfeeding first 8 days after that I have very low supply what is my problem.
Hi, my wife is 34 years old after miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain.
My husband's fasting blood sugar level is 158mg/dl, post prandial sugar level is 199mg/dl. We are trying to conceive for more than a year. Is this sugar level a problem?
I had my periods on 7th october last month. Then I had unprotected sex right after that and I took an I pill on 11th. I think I had periods again on 17th. They were same as them but I was confused coz I just had them a week ago. So is everything ok? And when should I expect my next period date?
In the course of daily life, the element which stands as the most crucial factor is the health. However, the irony being the contemporary life more sedentary than ever, the scope of staying fit is gradually diminishing. Every second-day people are being diagnosed with obesity or some disorder and health issues that often gives you pain.
A therapy that helps people to manage several conditions without drugs or surgery is physiotherapy, and for problems like posture correction and obesity, physiotherapy suggests simple exercises to manage the condition.
Many people commence their workout routines with aims of losing weight, getting stronger and developing health, but stop disappointed when they lose commitment and willpower.
Physiotherapy can assist you to develop a habit you can stick to.
- The simple plank move: The plank pose is feasible because it is easy enough to perform at any place, and works your body’s complete core. It stretches the spine, strengthens the wrists and arms, and increases balance. One should hold the pose for 15 seconds and then release, repeating it for two times.
- Squat training as an integral physiotherapy exercise: A full-body fitness exercise, this works the quads, hips, and hamstrings, and even strengthens the core. Squats may help promote coordination and balance as well as the density of bone. Stand with feet a slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes should point slightly outward, keep the butt back, squat down, drop so the tops of your legs are parallel, and stand up.
- Easy crunches: The classic way to strengthen abs and lose weight. Fitness goal for this workout is strength and toning, fat loss, health, belly fat and cardio fitness. Lie on back with palms facing down, knees up and arms against sides, place the feet flat on the ground firmly. Gradually and lightly lift head and shoulder blades by contracting the abdominal muscles. Move torso halfway to your knees and hold for 5 seconds and release. Repeat this four times.
- Toe physiotherapy: This beginner exercise is aimed at fat loss, and building stamina. Lie on your back. Flex your feet, cross your legs, and raise your legs to a 90-degree angle. Stretch your arms and keep your chin up. Breathe gently as you crunch up, stretching toward your toes through a count of 10. Hold your position for 2 seconds at the highest tension point, then lower yourself back gradually to the origin point through a count of 10. Attempt to restrain your upper back from touching the ground. Repeat it three times without resting. Physiotherapy of toe helps to strengthen the ankle stabilizing muscles and improve balance.
Apart from the exercises mentioned above, regular walking or running can help improve the overall fitness of your body. Getting into shape will not only extend your life prospect and expertise to tackle daily activities with skill, but it will also increase your overall essence of life and give you a feeling of happiness and confidence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!