Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anisha KelloggYour feedback matters!
• Conditions which cause increased pressure on veins around the anus:
• Chronic constipation
• The weight of the foetus and increase in blood flow during pregnancy
• Heavy weight-lifting jobs
• Excessive consumption of spices and condiments
Natural home remedy using radish:
1. Crush 1 radish
2. Add some milk to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply around the anal opening
5. Wash off after 15 min
6. Repeat 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
2. Add water to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the affected area
5. Leave for 15 min
6. Wash off with water
7. Do this 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using ginger and mint leaves:
1. Crush some ginger (1 inch piece) and make a paste
2. Crush a handful of mint leaves and make a paste
3. Take 1 tsp ginger paste
4. Add 2 tsp mint leaves' paste
5. Mix well
6. Press the paste on a sieve and extract its juice
7. Add 2 tsp lemon juice to it
8. Add 1 tsp honey
9. Mix well
10. Consume 2 times a day
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
My marriage is going to be one year. First six month we did protected sex because we didn't plan. Afterwards wife took dry fruits and I use mustard oil as lubricant. Someone said. It effect sperm badly and create problem for conceptiin. Please suggest we ve to go for chkup. May be infectiin ll hapen due to lubricant. Now we r planning for baby. Please suggest which help us.
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I am turning 30 and married since last 3 yrs. I am suffering from pcos.I have irregular periods and I weigh around 89kg. Concern is that I am unable to conceive. Docs say I need to loose weight,which seems to be difficult for me due to my lifestyle. Can you tell how do I get my periods regular. Also if periods get regular will I conceive?
Period has been missed for two months from february checked through scan urine test and blood test negative pregnancy result had came so doctor advised to take tablet for periods to come after taking tablet periods came on 5 th may my question is vil try for baby on this cycle or else need to wait for next months periods? and another question if may 5th is start of period which is the right date to try for baby formation means when ovulation occurs.
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary and pain in lower abdomen and lower back, thighs. Nausea , vomiting and smell in everything. And very much pain in near my cycle.
I am 16 weeks pregnant but my tummy is not showing is every thing ok I am so scare please tell me I have done ultrasound also radiologist said every thing is ok but till now I had not feel any move ment of my baby.
Me and my girlfriend are HIV negative, then What are the possibilities to have AIDS, HIV and other complications, when having intercourse with my girlfriend?
I had lower abdominal pain before periods and its still continues. My period last only for 2 days and my period starts on 1st April. Still i'm feeling discomfort in my lower abdomen. I had this feeling from 27th of march. Im worried. Please help me.
Hey. Actually I got so many ichthy pimples on my vagina and on my body. Please help me. Really worried.
A widely used surgical procedure, laparoscopy involves the insertion of certain surgical instruments, small tubes and video cameras in your abdomen through small incisions and cuts. This procedure is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few. Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
1. Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality
This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
2. Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
3. Myth: If you have large fibroids and ovarian cysts, you can't have them removed through a laparoscopy
False. Even though the incisions made by a laparoscopy are really small, they still allow the safe removal of large abdominal structures by the use of certain devices. For example, a cylindrical tool known as morcellator can be inserted through a laparoscopic incision and be used to remove large fibroids and ovarian cysts.
4. Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Hlo sir mai safe time janna chahti hu jisse witbout safety sex krne se pregnant nahi hote or period se kitne phle sex krna safe hota h mujhe iski knowledge nahi h pls full detail me ans de.
Hello I want to sex with my partner. Can you tell me proper time of sex I mean she didn't want to become pregnant. I had listen that on period we can do easily sex on period no girl are pregnant can you help me please Thank you.
Health benefits of Tapioca (Sabudana)
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.
Loosing your virginity means that you have had sex with someone else, a lot of people say sex is when a penis penetrates a vagina, however of course this is ignoring other forms of sex such as oral sex or anal sex, how women have sex and how homosexual couples have sex. It is down to you to determine what you think sex is, but whatever you decide loosing your virginity still means having to have had sex with another person, and you will hopefully know if you have had sex or not with another person.
People used to think that if a girls hymen broke it means they are not longer virgins, this is not true, girls can break their hymens from any sort of penetration (such as masturbation or use of internal menstrual options like tampons or menstrual cups) or they can be broken from activities like horse riding. Some girls are also not born with hymens, or at least not full hymens, so hymens being in tact or not is not a good indication of whether or not someone is a virgin or not. A girl's hymen breaking can be painful and involve bleeding, but it is also just as likely to be painless or even pleasurable when your hymen breaks.
If you don't know if your hymen is in tact you can look by sitting comfortably and using a mirror to look at your vulva (external part of your genitals) to see the vaginal opening. The hymen is different from girl/woman to girl/woman but usually if in tact it will look like a ring of flesh around the opening to your vagina where as if broken it will look like flaps of skin around the vaginal opening.