Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand TyagiYour feedback matters!
How to protect skin tone and fairness nd how to control oily face, could you suggest any Creams r any medicine.
I am male 25 year. I was white in complexion but due to regular outdoor games office .my skin tone of face and neck area has been dark .suggest me a 100%effective solution to get the fair complexion once again.
3 year back I am suffering from acne problem. And consult a doctor to over this problem that time acne problem is solved now I have deep marks and pigmentation problem. I consult a doctor. He says laser or peeling treatment. So my question is about laser treatment. Is it safe. And after the laser any problem in face like sometype of permanent redness clr in face or any problem. And I want to know the treatment cost of laser in india.
I am 20 years old. In my face pink colour scar on my chin. How to make this into my skin colour pls sir help me. First this scar block colour now pink colour how to cure and change to skin colour help me sir.
Hi! From someday I have noticed that my upper lips upper edge is is getting cracked. Its drying up very quickly. I am consuming good amount of water and applying lip guard still not getting any relief. Please suggest.
I wants to tell you about my arms and hands whitened problem I wants to tell you my white stains in my arms and hand please tell me the solution of my this problem?
What is the cure for black spot or scar on my face. It came because of itching of small wound on my face.
Hiii, I am 20 years old female. I am having a blackhead problem on nose nd near about areas. So what is the possible reasons. Nd how can I cure it.
My aunt has initial stage of Breast cancer & have removed left breast. Now Chemo therapy needs to be started. Doctor suggested Cup therapy or Vein therapy. Kindly suggest which is better therapy?
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.