Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 49 year old lady. There are bags caused below my eye. If once surgery is done for the tightening of the skin surrounding my eye then does it get tightens for ever or may get relapse. What is the permanent solution for this at low cost.
Sir, I have been experiencing one second vertigo and un explainable balancing problems for the past 4 years, I have done CT scan three years ago it comes normal, I have done MRI (Brain with Inner ear) two years ago it comes normal. I have been diagnosed from Menier's disease 4 months ago, I am in the medication but doctors didn't telling me about that issue clearly. I want clear explanation for my self belief.
Everywhere I read that lack of sleep or sleeping at wrong times promotes health issues. Everyday I sleep at 5-6 am in the morning and wake up at 11-12 am as I am having a huge exam next year and I study at night for that. I nearly take 6-7 hrs sleep but timing is unusual. Please tell me whether it is going to affect my body or is this the reason of my depression? What else problem will I face because of sleeping time disorder?
My bf cheated me. Its 1 month past. But still my mind is not good. Ptani, ehat use to happen. Please suggest me something otherwise I will realy get mad. Sometimes I want suicide. Please help me out. Please. I want to ask to him why he did this with me. But. I think I still love him. Please tell me how to not love him. How to forget him. I dont see his photo, no calls, no talks. He has blocked me. And I have blocked him from calls, from text. Tell me what to do. I tried to divert my mind a lot. But sometimes it disturb me beyond limit. We had everything between us. Even sex too.
When I wake up and do bed rest then my leg, back and sometime hands start pain I was suffering from chicken pox before two months .aisa kyun ho raha h? And m taking non veg regularly in my diet its good after chicken pox or not?
I have hair fall problem. Everyday I am losing a lot of hair. I also have dandruff problem. What should I do? I am facing this problem since last year.
Dear doctors, Mera pet thik se saf nhi ho rha or health nahi badh rhi hmare doctor ne reeboom syrup bhukh lagne k lie bataya. Me use kis tym par lun? Me use kab or kitna lun?
Hello sir I have fully weak have improve my stamina have energy was very poor please suggest best tips.
I am 50 yrs old, got my periods last on feb 7, though the flow was very scanty, but of late I m feeling very hot and its not controlable please guide.
Hello, I am 29 years old suffering from knee pain for right leg on right side from past one week. Not able to fold, walk and sit. Sometimes it is from foot to knee. Please suggest me solution for it.
Being a victim or witnessing a horrific accident or personal assault can leave you shocked and scarred. Sometimes, these conditions last for months and years with memories of the traumatic incident triggering intense emotional and physical responses. This is known as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. It is a fairly common anxiety syndrome and can be treated in a number of ways including drugs, exercise and psychotherapy. However, this treatment aims only to control the disorder and there is no known cure for PTSD as yet.
Exercise not only keeps the body fit, but also helps the body release endorphins. Endorphins help fight stress, fear and pain. Thus, exercising helps focus on the body and its movements instead of your fears. It can also help elevate the mood of a person. Low to moderate intensity exercising is ideal for a PTSD patient. Aerobics, pilates, yoga or martial arts like tai chi are known to be effective ways of reducing stress and anxiety in PTSD patients. Breathing exercises like pranayama can also help calm and relax the mind.
Exercise for a PTSD patient should be planned in repetitive sets. This enables the person to slowly master the type of exercise being done and regain control and confidence in himself. It also needs to be predictable so as to avoid triggering a PTSD emotional or physical response. Non competitive exercises are better than competitive exercises as it does not create an opportunity for the person to feel stressed. Exercising and practicing breathing techniques can also help a person analyze himself and his response to stressful situations. By understanding their reactions, a person can slowly bring about changes to handle stress in a better way.
For a PTSD patient, exercise should not be seen as a group activity but as an individual effort to increase self control. Patience is key here both for the patient and the therapist. It is also necessary for the person to have realistic goals from his exercise regimen. An exercise program for PTSD patients also needs to be flexible. In order to meet the needs of a patient, it may need to be changed in accordance to the medication he is under. Small incidents like having a flat tire when cycling can trigger anxiety in a person suffering from PTSD. However, if dealt with correctly, it can bolster confidence in the long run.
Lastly, exercising also helps improve self-image and build confidence which helps a PTSD patient break out of his protective shell and socialize with others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.
Middle back pain indicates a discomfort or pain in the junction of the rib cage and the spine. This area is also known as the thoracic spine. The level of pain can vary from chronic, acute to mild depending on the nature of the underlying cause. With a right diagnosis, there are plenty of treatment options available to arrest the pain and aiming at a permanent cure.
Probable reasons for middle back pain?
- The lifting of heavy objects repeatedly or improperly can cause damage to the blood vessels and muscle tissue resulting in frequent pain in the back area.
- Discs are located in between the spinal vertebrae. They act as a cushion against shock and help in physical movement. An injured disc results in leaking of the liquid nucleus in its outer casting. This results in a strain in the surrounding tissues, ligaments and nerves pose a serious threat to the spine. A disc injury poses severe pain and discomfort in the middle back region.
- Often high impact accidents or violent falls can result in a vertebrae fracture. This kind of fracture necessarily has a co-relation with spine fracture and can result in intense middle back pain. In certain cases, a fractured vertebra can affect the spinal cord as well.
- Patients with osteoporosis can suffer from middle back pain too. This is a condition where the failure to regenerate old bone by the body poses a threat to the individual.
- People who are aged often faces middle back pain due to a condition such as the spinal stenosis- narrowing of the spinal cord.
- A condition known as the spondylitis that leads to inflammation of the spinal joints might lead to pain in the middle back area.
- Problems such as scoliosis can result in middle back pain. This happens due to the disruption of the weight distribution of the spine.
- Even tumors can upset the basic architecture of the spine leading to pressure on the tissues, nerves, and ligaments that result in middle back pain.
Symptoms of middle back pain:
Some of the typical symptoms of middle back pain include muscle spasms, sleeping problems, the stiffness of muscle in the morning, fatigue, weakness, tenderness, numbness in the back area, headache etc.
Probable causes, detection, and cure:
Some of the probable causes of back pain include obesity, family history, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle etc. Over the counter medicine, heat and ice treatment, massage etc can be initially tried to get relief from the pain. If this does not fetch any result, a doctor must be immediately consulted. A Doctor first goes for a physical exam to understand the origin of the problem. He can recommend imagery tests such as MRI scan, CT scan etc. to further ensure the root cause of the problem. Once this is done, a doctor might suggest minimally invasive procedures such as fusion, discectomy, and microdiscectomy.
I am suffering from psoriasis on my head from last 4 years and my hair fall also increase by which I have too less hair on my head because of psoriasis.
My wife has hairfall problem. It is related to water in our area. The doctor prescribed KeraXL Hair Growth Serum, Minoxidil and Folic Acid tabs. But all useless no benefit. I think till the time water is treated nothing will work. Any solution?
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.