Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Sir I'm 24 years old and I have a problem of I'm not leaving air sometimes easily it getting blocked in this case I took lot of medicine but nothing be good I also done endoscopy according to physician it showed normal report what should I do now.
Am 28 years old , someone suggested SINERAMA product to grow height, please check and confirm shall I go ahead n use?
Sir. I have oily face because of which pimples get appear always and my face colour is not fair colour. So sir what should I do to make oil free and for fair colour for skin.
I am 27 yrs old I have a problem for lip my lip is black spot how can I change lip color please help Doctor.`
I am 56 year and have left middle back pain from 10 days. I have tab aroff ez, tab mysone sr and tab pan toad ddr for 7 days. Partial relief.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an abnormal condition of the mind that develops when a person is exposed to certain traumatic events in life such as accidents, sexual assault or warfare.
The major symptoms of PTSD are:
- Reliving the traumatic experience over and over again; this leads to severe and long-term mental distress.
- Recurring dreams about the events.
- Provocation of traumatic thoughts by the slightest event that causes distress to the individual.
- Avoiding memories and thoughts that might remind them of the event.
- Developing a negative view of themselves and the world.
- Developing social or specific phobias.
- Medication and antidepressants: Medicines such as paroxetine, sertraline and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) help the individual address insomnia related problems that occur due to PTSD and suppress nightmares.
- Psychotherapy: This form of therapy is used to cure both mental health conditions (such as obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety and depression) as well as emotional problems that result from PTSD. Skilled mental health experts are needed for this form of treatment to be administered. They would listen to each individual patiently and provide effective strategies to give solutions to the problems. Some of these therapies are:
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy: This therapy enables the individual to adapt to changes and recognize thought patterns which lead to irrational and negative behaviour and actions.
- Exposure therapy: This therapy causes the affected individual to first become anxious by exposing him/her to the traumatic memories, situations and objects by simulating them. The therapy helps the person to overcome his/her fears and become comfortable in the same environment that had previously caused fear and anxiety.
- Group therapy: This popular and effective form of therapy allows the individual to share his/her feelings, fears and thoughts with a group of people who have themselves experienced similar trauma in their lives. Sharing such experiences helps reduces stress levels.
Some Self-Help and Coping Tips include:
- Avoiding situations that cause PTSD can worsen the condition. Hence, the individual should try to embrace and face such situations boldly.
- PTSD can result in loss of motivation and stress. Try utilizing your time in socialising, indulging in certain or even exercising for that matter.
- Taking some time out to relax and having fun is very important. This calms the body and mind, thereby improving one’s mood.
I have a body pain and stress problem for a long time and I am too thin so I want to gain my weight.
Hello doctor Mujhe kuch dino se urine discharge krne me dikkat ho rhi h. Jab bhi mjhe urine feel hota h aur mai urine discharge krne jata hu aur jab urine release krta hu to to thoda thoda urine aata h aur mjhe pain b hota h aur jalan b urine ke raste me. Jab urine proper start ho jata h to kuch nahi hota. Aur aaj kal mera body bhut dry bhi ho gya h. Ye koi measure problem h kya krna chahiye mjhe please suggest. Thanks.
In today's environment when sun's heat damages your skin more than ever and the pollution plays its part equally there are some of the skin care methods you should know and employ.
While there are tons of products available in the market which claims so high but most of us don't know the use and the particular product types to be used.
Here I am trying to present some common tips that anyand everybody can do and get awesome results.
The few important skin care techniques include following few points.
1) use of least possible cosmetic products and if using them use them judiciously.
2) do these following steps daily procedures if possible twice a day.
A) cleansing: use a good cleansing product to remove day to day dirt and polution from you skin.
B) tonning: use a good toner to massage and&nbsp;tone your skin. Effective employment of this will prevent your skin from early wrinkles and makes it look young for a long time.
C) moisturizing: last but equally important is using a qaulity moisturinzing after these two step. Skin without moisture looks very dull and gets harm very easily.
These steps should not take more than 15 minutes to do and gives a very good results.
In addition one can use a scrub but not more than twice a week to remove the dead skin tissue and which opens up the pores of the skin.
One must wear a sunscreen lotion that contains spf 15 or higher to prevent the sunrays from damaging it whenever going out.
You can also add a multivitamin and multimineral tablet to your daily diet.
Most of the people have a urge to get a fairer skin but in true sense skin with any shed can look nice when maintained with a good care.
Other facts which all know like eating healthy food, least use of oils, drinking good quantity of water are also helpful in maintaining a good healthy body.
Live healthy and enjoy the wellness.