Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people.
What we do when we are in depression of related love depressions Because mind not working only seeing love.
A diet is something which takes a lot of effort and also a person’s will to become a better form of him or herself. After all the thought, persistence and work that goes into the process of planning the diet and the mental fortitude of going for it; can you imagine the disappointment which is inevitable when it fails? If nothing else, there are reasons why this is so!
- It takes time: When it comes to dieting, it is quite unfortunate to see people think of the process as a quick fix in order to meet a body target. It is often the case that these people slip back into their old dietary ways as soon as they can. Going back to eating things which are unhealthy is really bad after going on a diet as the weight of the person then starts to change. A change in mentality is required here as the person who goes on a diet should keep in mind the fact that a diet is something which is a change in lifestyle for the better and not a proverbial shot in the arm.
- Be realistic: Another reason why diets fail is on account of expectations of results which do not seem to be reasonable, by any measure. This happens to be the case in a surprisingly large number of instances. Results when it comes to health and fitness take a pretty long time to show; time which is spent consistently following the correct schedule.
- Don’t lose focus: While most diets are well intentioned, one of the issues when it comes to them is the fact that there is so much preparation behind it that when a person deviates even in a minor manner away from the plan, fatalistic thinking comes in and takes hold. In the end, the net result of all of this is the sad consequence that the diet is let go off. This occurs by the way of the person thinking that since he or she did cheat on the diet once, all is lost. It is to be kept in mind by a person who is in this sort of scenario that the fact that he or she did not follow the diet plan which had been set out but in its stead, completely contradicted it by the way of what was eaten, does not mean that he or she should give up!
Diets require persistence but they provide their benefits which are more than proportional! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Fatty liver is a common condition among people. A study from coastal regions of India found ~ 25% of healthy persons had patients had fatty liver on ultrasound.
It can occur at all ages including childhood, highest prevalence is in 40–50 year age group. Prevalence more in patient who are obese and in diabetic patients.
Types of Fatty Liver
1 Alcoholic fatty liver: This condition occurs when there is a heavy consumption of alcohol. Gastroenterologists recommend abstention from alcohol for this condition to subside. If the patient continues to consume alcohol, then liver cirrhosis may develop.
2 Non alcoholic fatty liver (NAFL): One may develop a fatty liver even if one is not an alcoholic. The liver in some cases is unable to process the fat in cells causing them to build-up on the organ.
When more than 10% of the liver is made of fat then this condition is called Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFL).
Non alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): When fatty liver is associated with inflammation in liver patient is said to be having Non alcoholic steatohepatitis. NASH is a more advanced stage of NAFLD, and has a higher risk of progressing to liver cirrhosis or hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). These condition display symptoms like jaundice, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal pain. Blood test (LFT) shows raised enzymes level. Approx 5-8% of the Indian population has NASH. Consult a doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
During the early stages (fatty liver) of the disease, patients usually have no symptoms directly related to liver disease. However, people may experience a vague abdominal discomfort. If their liver is inflamed (NASH) then they may display symptoms of poor appetite, weight loss, pain in the abdomen and disorientation.
What causes fatty liver?
The most common cause of fatty liver is alcoholism. When the human liver is unable to metabolize fat fast enough or when there is an excess accumulation of fat on the liver cells then the liver becomes fatty. However, intake of high-fat foods may not result in a fatty liver.
2 Obesity or being overweight
3 Hyperlipidemia or the condition where there are high levels of fat in the blood
4 Genetic reasons
5 Rapid loss of weight
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.