Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
I have very light sleep. I wake up instantly I hear something or someone touches me. What to do now?
I am 23 year old guy weighing 92 kgs. Two months ago, I started doing physical exercises in order to reduce my weight. I used to run a lot so that I can reduce my weight & built up my stamina. But after few days, my right toe started paining a lot. After getting up in the morning, it pains a lot & after taking a walk for few minutes, it reduces but still the pain is there in my toe. I want to run like I used to do before. Is there any solution like medicine/cream/gel to get rid of my toe pain problem?
Not all fats are bad for you. Dietary fat is the important key to have good health. All you need to do is eat the right amount.
How Fat Functions:
Fat is a macronutrient that provides calories and energy to the body. Primary function is that it's an energy reserve stored in adipose tissues. If you work out, your body first uses carbohydrates and then fat.
Good Dietary fat can be obtained from butter, ghee and oils. Other sources are unprocessed nuts and seeds, for example, almonds, pistachios and walnuts. Other amazing natural sources of fat are olives, avocados and coconuts.
Essence of Dietary Fat:
- Fats are an excellent source of energy.
- Fats containing coconut oil help in weight loss. Good fats can increase the process of fat burning and reduce unhealthy cravings, preventing unhealthy fat storage.
- If you are underweight, good fats are helpful to gain weight.
- Fats maintain the body temperature.
- Fats save your excess protein that may be used as fuel.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K) are absorbed in the body with the help of healthy fats.
Remember that Vitamin A is very important for vision:
- Interestingly, fats are considered as lubricant, preventing dryness and dehydration.
- Healthy fats protect the body from experiencing inflammation, improving immunity.
- Cell membranes as well as hormones need healthy fats. Fat is required for the overall metabolism of insulin, regulating healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caprylic acid in fat acts as antiviral substance, while lauric acid has anti-bacterial effects.
- If you want to lower your cholesterol level, opt for foods with palmitic and stearic acid.
- Butyric acid may help in the reduction of risk of cancer.
- Certain fats such as ghee or castor oil give lubrication to the colon. This supports digestion and the elimination process.
- Oils have a property to act as a carrier of medicine and also carry herbs effectively to the preferred organ or any tissue.
- Pregnant women should have fats as these are a brilliant source of food helping in the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fats indorse stamina and elasticity. This act interestingly for those who work out or even for those who work for long shifts in their jobs demanding physical work.
- Good fats boost cognition, memory as well as happiness. These help in the improvement of mental functions and your learning abilities.
Therefore, a balanced amount of fat is equally important for your body as that of other elements. Hence, eat right and stay healthy.
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
I am 20 years old my hair became white how can I stop this and also white hair converted into black.
Hi, Since More than 4-5 Year I Do Regular Gym . I Have Consumed Whey Proteins & Even Gainers. Before 7-8 Months I Had Even Consumed Creatine Which Made My Weight Increase Till 80 Kgs But Was Much Over Weight According To My Height Den I stopped Creatine For Few Months & Does Workout As It Is But After Weights I Do 15 Min Cardio Exercise and Made A Good Change Now I am 75 Kgs But I Need Good Muscle With Cuts & Veins. What To Do For Cuts and Veins? Is Amino Acid Supplements / BCAA Fine Or Should I Need To Naturally Bring?
I am of 21 years but my height is so small I am just 130cm, is there are any medicine for increase my height.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.