Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back. And we have done mri. Some minor thickness on rt. Brain side but dr, said that its not a big issue.
Sir, I am 42 years old and resident of india, I have diabetic problem from last one year. I have taken advice from so many doctors, my sugar is not being controlled. I have random sugar of 181. My problem is only as I am losing fat day by day. Kindly advice on it ?
Is their any medicine fr white spots in allopathy as I'm suffering from 20 yrs Pls advice gud medicine. But it should not to spread.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
With out eating much food, my stomach is becoming fat and I am getting acidity. Requesting you to advice.
Hi mukesh singh sir. I want permanent solution for my problem. I want to extend my height as soon as possible. I, m shubham kumar from gurdaspur punjab. I pay your consultant fee. Plls suggest me. In which city/store your medicine is available which is write to me. I wanna extend my height upto 5, 6 inches. Pls suggest me. I, m very thankful to your. I, m in many problems. Please solve the atleast one or main problem sir. Thank you.
Hii to all. I am 26 male. I hv white hair in beard near to chine and day by its increasing. I am taking cera black tablet and serum to masaag since 3 month but didn't get solution. I want to get ride off from it. I was use colour dye to hide this but its increasing. Please help me. Give me solution.
Though I am 25 years old my body weight is less than the average. How can I maintain my health please help.
Hai doctor I am 21 year male. And my palms of the both hands are very hard (since the age of 10) and I don't do any hardworks with my palms. When my friends shake hand with me they say about my palms. What are the reason for this.
I am 33 years my hair is very rough and I have white hairs in front please suggest me hair oil to make hair soft and black.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.