Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Kumar ShridharYour feedback matters!
I am Feeling aches in my side upper back. I also had problem of loss of limber lordosis. So that pain is cause of loss of limber lordosis or something else?
This question is for my mother. She is suffering from a major pain in her shoulder. We consulted my doctor they said it is frozen shoulder. She is following her medication. But there is no such improvement. Can you please tell me what to do.
I recently got lumbar herniated disc problem & as per doctor's advice took bed rest for 3 days and did not play or go to gym for 10 days. After 10 days can I go back to gym or play badminton or should I continue taking rest. Currently I am not experiencing any pain and I am avoiding bending forward.
Are injections of any help in advanced joints pain? she does not want to go in for an operation. Also pls let me know of any alternatives.
I am 23 years old. For last 3 days I could not sleep due to muscle pain. Is their any solution for my problem?
I am 32 years old, i got right mid foot ligament injury since 2 month. No cure till now. Still having pain in walking. Cant walk with placing flat foot on ground. Consulted many orthopedics. Please suggest.
I have got severe right shoulder n neck pain protruding at back side n right Breast. It is unbearable pain. I m not able to make out whether it is because of Breast or shoulder joint pain. Waiting for your reply.
I am 45 years old I am suffering from shoulders pain from so many days. What shell I do for that problem.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.