Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Chandra
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ChandraYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam. Muje sex problem hai? Mera penis mota aur lamba hota hai lekin penis hard nahi hota hai. Aur aada minute me dhatu bahar nikal ta hai. Muje bp aur suger nahi hai. Aur konsa bi bimari nahi hai. Sir/madam please mera penis hard aur 10 minute tak sex karnewale medicine bol digiye. Me abi 32 year ka hu please help me.
Hi I am 31 years old male. I recently did my tests and everything is fine accept my cholesterol is little bit on the higher side. My total cholesterol is 240. Please let me know what should I do to fix this problem. Thanks.
Hi I had bypass surgery before 2 months and 15 days. I had 90 percent blockages. Now I feel fine. So can start driving motorcycle even if I didn't completed 3 months of surgery. Please reply.
I have a high blood pressure problem range is 150/95 then my doctor suggest you go for a tablet daily now I have normal range 120/80 2 years so my question is can I do gym hard exercises please suggest me.
My father is having heart disease and his treatment is going in AIIMS, New Delhi. After having angiography test, doctor reported that my father is having triple vessel disease. Doctor told that 2 main blockage can be opened by inserting stent and for the other, medication is required or other then this CABG can be also done. Now the doctor wants to know my decision among this 2 option. I am confused. please suggest me what should I tell to the doctor?
I had angioplasty and one stent on 13 mar 16, now I am on nicoran5, rosuvas10 ecosprin 150 tendia, tivobit2.
I am 40 years old. For past 2 days I am suffering from centre pain in the chest and severe neck pain feeling hard to breathe
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.