Doctors in Medanta Mediclinic Defence Colony
Liver Transplant Surgery
She is very claim to listen your problem and give best advice. I know her since 2004 when she was in Moolchand Med city.
Karan Singh Yadav
he is simply master.great doctor i have ever met
Very good experience
सेक्स किसी भी पुरुष और स्त्री के बीच वह कड़ी है जो आपको शारीरिक और भाव्नात्नक रूप से समीप लाती हैं और आनंद का अनुभव करवाती हैं । लेकिन इस आनंद का पूरा मजा तब ही आता है जब आप सेक्स क्रिया को पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ करें अन्यथा आपके वैवाहिक रिश्तों में दरार आ सकती है । ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनकी वजह से पुरुष वर्ग सेक्स के समय डरते हैं जिससे सेक्स का मजा किरकिरा हो जाता हैं । इसलिए भरपूर सेक्स का आनंद लेने के लिए इन चीजों से डरना नहीं चाहिए क्योंकि समय के साथ आपमें सेक्स में पारंगत हो जाते हैं इसलिए पुरुषों को सेक्स के समय हमारे द्वारा बताई जा रही इन चीजों से डरने की जरूरत नहीं हैं ।
* पॉर्न ऐक्ट दोहरा नही पाने से निराश
पुरुष अक्सर सेक्स के बारे में जानकारी जुटाने के लिए पॉर्न फिल्में देखते हैं। वह पॉर्न फिल्मों में दिखाए गए ऐक्ट को अपने पार्टनर के साथ दोहराने की कोशिश करते हैं और कई बार इसमें सफल न होने पर ये सोचकर निराश हो जाते हैं कि उनमें कुछ कमी है । लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है पोर्न मूवी कई - कई दिनों में बनायीं जाती है उसके बाद लोगो को दिखाई जाती है उसके बाद लोगों में दिखाई जाती है इसलिए अपने परफॉरमेंस से आप परेशां न हो और अपने आप पैर कांसर्तेत करे /
* पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ना
अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ देने का डर मर्दों के मन में सबसे ज्यादा है। इस डर का सीधा संबंध 'साइज' से है । जहां महिलाओं को बड़ा साइज पसंद होता है तो वहीं पुरुषों को अपनी पार्टनर को चरम सुख देने में असफल रहने का डर हमेशा लगा रहता है । चरम सुख न दे पाने से पुरुषों के मन में ये भावना आजाती है कि वे पूर्ण सेक्स पार्टनर नहीं हैं । यह बात पुरुषों के इगो को हर्ट करती है । हम तो यही कहना चाहेंगे कि वह जितना ज्यादा इस बारे में सोचते हैं उतना ही समस्या बढ़ती जाती है । बेहतर है कि बिना साइज की चिंता किए अपने लाइफ पार्टनर की जरूरतों को समझे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा फोरप्ले प्यार करें ।
* जल्द स्खलन का डर
पुरुष की कोशिश होती है कि वह अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को पूरी तरह खुश कर पाए लेकिन इस दौरान वह उन्हें खुद के चरम सुख तक पहुंचने की भी चिंता होती है । जो उनके जल्दी स्खलित होने से जुड़ी होती है । ऐसा अक्सर देखा जाता है कि जल्द स्खलन सेक्स लाइफ को खराब कर देता है । बता दे कि मेडिकल साइंस के हिसाब से जो पुरुष अपना स्खलन एक मिनट तक रोक सकते हैं, वे नॉर्मल होते हैं । लेकिन ज्यादातर पुरुषों को यह पता नहीं होता । उनकी समस्या ज्यादातर उनके खुद की निगेटिव सोच का नतीजा होती है इसलिए पॉजिटिव थिंकिंग रखे आपको निरासा नहीं होगी ।
* पार्टनर के प्रेगनेंट न हो पाने से डर
पुरुष को इस बात का डर सताता है कि उसकी फीमेल पा़र्टनर प्रेग्नेंट हो पाएगी या नहीं । ये डर पुरुषों के सेक्शुअल परफॉर्मेंस पर असर डालता है । हम तो यही कहेंगे कि अगर सीमेन से जुड़ी कोई समस्या है तो उसे टेस्ट किया जा सकता है । प्रेग्नेंसी के लिए जरूरी है सही खान-पान और हेल्थी लाइफ। अच्छी सेक्स लाइफ महत्वपूर्ण है प्रेग्नेंसी नहीं ।
* मास्टरबैशन से जुडी परेशानी
कई सर्वे ये बात साबित कर चुके है कि मास्टरबैशन का परुषों की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं होता है । अक्सर पुरुषों को लगता है कि बचपन या कम उम्र में उनके द्वारा किया गया मास्टरबैशन उनकी वर्तमान सेक्शुअल प्रॉब्लम के लिए जिम्मेदार है । एक्सपर्ट अक्सर कहते नजर आते है कि मास्टरबैशन से पुरुष की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ता । लेकिन मास्टरबैशन से जुड़ा गलत होने का अहसास ज्यादा खतरनाक है । इसलिए मास्टरबैशन की चिंता छोड़ पुरुषों को अपनी सेक्शुअल लाइफ एंजॉय करनी चाहिए । बावजूद इसके लोग अब भी तरह-तरह की बाते सोचकर परेशान रहते है ।
Men and Women are different and so are their demands. In order to work through marriage, it just doesn’t require love but also a level of right understanding. When you completely understand and realize your role in a relationship, you become more contended. In such a stable atmosphere you tend to grow closer.
Many times we tend to love our partner but we are not able to understand them. Love is just not enough to work through the relationship in today’s scenario. Understanding is a multifaceted concept. It essential for a couple to learn each other’s needs and wants. Every marriage requires the couple to walk on the same track rather than on parallel ones.
Having a right understanding is considered to be one of the basic aspects of being happy in a marriage. Thus, people who are high in EQ are not just able to understand their own emotions but those of other’s as well. This quality helps them to form a better relationship with others. On the other hand, lack of understanding can stir up negative emotions.
Communication helps to open the path to right understanding. Only when you’re able to communicate what you desire and what you expect from each other, you’ll be able to reach to the same level. One of the reasons for lack of understanding is because of the power struggle. When the power struggle comes in between a couple they become emotionally charged and the ego tends to set in. Thus the couple tends to put each down.
Listening is an essential part of communicating; it is essential on the part of the partner to listen and comprehend what the spouse has to say rather than jumping to conclusions. It is necessary to pay attention to what the partner has to say.
The other reason can be compatibility problems, no matter how hard the couple tries; they are just not able to come to a common ground. However, if your partner is not supportive, it leads to less communication and can strain relationship both now and in the future. Thus, this is an unhealthy dynamic in any relationship and needs to be addressed to prevent damage or conflict. It is believed and portrayed by various movies and shows that the husband and wife are barely able to take a joint decision and are always bickering over small petty issues, which can be pointed to lack of understanding.
3. Emotional State
It is important on the part of the spouse to pay attention to a partner’s emotional state and also provide an opportunity to let confide. Doing activities together and inspiring each other at every step to move forward can lead to happiness in marriage and makes the bond stronger.
4. Mutual Decisions
Listen to each other and try to take mutual decisions. Also, give each other the room to work things out. Take good care of details for each other. Also, try to together work out a schedule and dependably accomplish it.
In order to develop a stronger relationship, the couple should try and understand the root cause from where the problem arises. In case spouse is emotional and delicate, it is important to lend a sympathetic hand.
When you try to appreciate one another, it can lead to new hope and you become eager to work on your marriage. Empathy is very essential to restore the level of understanding, only when you can put yourself in your partner’s shoes and try to comprehend their viewpoint.
Understanding can be associated with very basic day to day activities or can be related to any major event in life. Many times even if a partner makes the effort to be a little understanding, the other partner is not appreciative of the fact and takes it for granted which can arise many new issues.
Lacking the right understanding can lead to unhappiness and discords. Due to that sometimes couple struggle throughout married life. So, we need to have the right understanding to resolve the disagreements at all level n earliest too. Every individual has some sort of understanding but having the right kind of understanding is what makes a couple stronger.
It is important to address the conflicts when they arise rather than ignoring the issues. Delay will lead to the piling up of issues and may become difficult to resolve. Don’t wait to seek a relationship expert or professional marriage counselor when problems get out of hand.
- Get vaccinated. Influenza is the only respiratory virus preventable by vaccination.
- Keep hands clean. Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer often.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Always cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Don't touch your face unnecessarily.
- Eat right.
- Stay home.
These seven rules are simple enough that most can follow them:
- Avoid Dieting: By dieting, you're setting yourself up to gain more weight than ever.
- Avoid Fat-free: Fat doesn't make you fat; you need fat in your diet to help you process certain nutrients.
- Sit down to eat: Eating more slowly and savoring your meal boosts levels of two hormones that make you feel fuller.
- Plan your meals and snacks: Planning your responses to hunger helps you shed pounds faster.
- Eat protein: Those who eat moderately high levels of protein (including organic animal protein) are twice as likely to lose weight and keep it off as those who don't eat much protein.
- Move around "fit people stay fit by having fun"
- Watch less tv: nearly 30 percent of people who watch more than four hours of tv a day have a BMI of 30 or higher.
People who have a high body mass index (BMI) and high waist circumference, as well as a high waist-to-hip ratio, are said to be at much greater risk of type 2 diabetes. Essentially, abdominal fat is caused by a sedentary lifestyle and a diet high in carbohydrates, full-fat dairy products and saturated fat from red meat.
Benefits of tobacco cessation are many. You reduce your risk for hypertension, cancer, cardio-vascular diseases and other serious chronic diseases substantially, at whatever age you quit your nicotine habit. The earlier you quit, the more you benefit. If you quit before the age of 50, you bring down your risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%. But if you’ve crossed 60, suffer from heart disease and/or hyper tension, you can manage these diseases better through tobacco cessation.
Here are a few other health benefits of stopping tobacco use:
- Reduces risks of heart disease, cancer especially lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cuts down risks of Impotence due to erectile dysfunction in men, and fertility problems in women
- Optic neuropathy affects the optic nerve that conducts visual signals from the eyes to the brain
- Cataract Macular degeneration is breakdown of the tissue at the back of the eye
- Gum disease
- Losing teeth early
- Osteoporosis or spongy, thin bones
- Complications in pregnancy i.e. women who smoke have more complications during pregnancy and have low-birth babies.
So, how can you stop smoking? Are there any medications and strategies available? The answer is a definite ‘Yes’. Tobacco cessation has been honed into an art these days.
- Clinics: There are tobacco cessation clinics that help you with tobacco cessation. These are manned by psychiatrists, who can provide detailed information, encouragement, and tips to stop smoking.
- Medications: You can use many medicines while you’re trying to stop smoking. This increases your chance of quitting and including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT can be in the form of gums, sprays, patches, tablets, lozenges, and inhalers. NRT is even available without a prescription. Medicines called bupropion and varenicline also very useful.
- Electronic cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are designed to look and feel like normal cigarettes. These contain a heating element that vapourises a solution and looks like smoke. Some may also contain low levels of nicotine. There is currently controversial evidence on their efficacy.
- Counselling and behavioural therapy: They are both very effective too, especially if you are being guided by a cessation expert. He or she can help you with a personalised quit plan, including ways to cope with nicotine withdrawal. Apart from this, online support is also available for those who don’t have the time or money to engage in personal, face-to-face counseling.
A cataract is defined as a clouding of lens in the eye where your vision gets blurred. A cataract affects the eyes, when light that passes through the lens prevents a clearly formed image from reaching your retina. The disease is very common and usually, develops as your eyes age or due to any injury caused to the tissues that cover your eye's lens.
Types of cataracts:
- Senile Cataract: This is the commonest of all. It is age-related clouding of the lens. It can affect the near or distance vision and can also cause glare and change in glasses power.
- Secondary Cataract: It can be developed after surgery for other eye problems like glaucoma and other health conditions such as diabetes.
- Traumatic Cataract: It can develop many years later after an injury caused to your eye.
- Congenital Cataract: As the term explains, the disease may be inborn or some children might develop it at a later stage which often affects both eyes.
- Radiation Cataract: It can form after you are exposed to some form of radiation.
A cataract surgery involves the extraction or cleaning of the cloudy lens, which is then replaced by a clear artificial lens.
There are lenses that lies behind our iris and pupil which act much like a camera lens. It helps concentrate light onto the retina at the back of our eye to form a sharply defined image. Besides, the lens also helps our eyes to adjust focus and allows us to see things clearly both far away and up close. The lens is composed of protein and water where the protein is arranged in a manner to keep the lens clear thereby letting light pass through it.
However, as we grow old, some of the protein starts to become thick and cloud a small lens area. This is known as a cataract. With the passage of time, it may inflate and cover more of the lens, making it difficult for us to see.
Besides, there are other causes of cataract such as smoking, addiction of alcohol, prolonged sunlight exposure, to name a few.
When should you opt for a cataract surgery?
Believe it or not, but till date no eye drop or medication has proven to reverse or prevent the formation of a cataract. If a cataract is affecting your nearsightednessor alteration in your prescription, then new prescription eyeglasses may help to better your blurred vision. However, the only treatment for a cataract is the surgical removal of your natural lens. And, most eye doctors recommend this surgery only when the problem becomes severe and starts hampering your day-to-day activities, such as studying or driving at night.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click 'Consult'.
Cataract surgery is a procedure to remove the lens of your eye and, in most cases, replace it with an artificial lens. Normally, the lens of your eye is clear. A cataract causes the lens to become cloudy, which eventually affects your vision.
Cataract surgery is performed by an eye doctor (ophthalmologist) on an outpatient basis, which means you don't have to stay in the hospital after the surgery. Cataract surgery is very common and is generally a safe procedure.
How a cataract affects your vision
Cataract surgery is performed to treat cataracts. Cataracts can cause blurry vision and increase the glare from lights. If a cataract makes it difficult for you to carry out your normal activities, your doctor may suggest cataract surgery.
When a cataract interferes with the treatment of another eye problem, cataract surgery may be recommended. For example, doctors may recommend cataract surgery if a cataract makes it difficult for your eye doctor to examine the back of your eye to monitor or treat other eye problems such as age-related macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy.
In most cases, waiting to have cataract surgery won't harm your eye, so you have time to consider your options. If your vision is still quite good, you may not need cataract surgery for many years, if ever.
When considering cataract surgery, keep these questions in mind:
- Can you see to safely do your job and to drive?
- Do you have problems reading or watching television?
- Is it difficult to cook, shop, do hardwork, climb stairs or take medications?
- Do vision problems affect your level of independence?
- Do bright lights make it more difficult to see?
Complications after cataract surgery are uncommon, and most can be treated successfully.
Cataract surgery risks include:
- Drooping eyelid
- Dislocation of artificial lens
- Retinal detachment
- Secondary cataract
Loss of vision
Your risk of complications is greater if you have another eye disease or a serious medical condition. Occasionally, cataract surgery fails to improve vision because of underlying eye damage from other conditions, such as glaucoma or macular degeneration. If possible, it may be beneficial to evaluate and treat other eye problems before making the decision to have cataract surgery.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes:
1. Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar
It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
2. Coccinia indica
It is another herb which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components which, after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the Vitamin-C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
3. Azadirachta Indica or neem
It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
4. Morus Indica or Mulberry
It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch have been beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body, and is also known to correct any lipid-profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
5. Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd
It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
6. Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun
The Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
7. Trigonella Foenum or methi
It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be advisably consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.