Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hie doctor I m 24+ yrs old and I m suffering from dark circles under the eyes sometimes headche problem also occurs.
Dark circles under eye? And agemarks or wrinkles under eye and on face too give some suggestions or medicines too remove it? Or any kind of treatment recommended?
I am sathyanithi, I have some skin problems in my face, with blackheads on nose & face, also dark circles under my eyes, kindlyhelp me in clearing all those and to have a clean & even tone smooth face, suggest me some tips.
How can we remove the eye bag and dark coloured portion below our eye without the use of any creams or make up. I mean how can we remove them naturally.
I am 22 years old .I had black marks at my face due to pimples occurred. Last 4 years I'm suffering from that and my hair also started to falling large amount. My body is always headache at my shoulder sometimes heat bubbles will occur. Please give me good solution for this.
Hi myself Rithwick since 5 years i've Whitehead's problem but nowadays it became much more on my face n it makes me annoying and i've dark circles too. please I wan to get rid off it.
I want to know the daily best fairness cream apply on the face to get glowing face. Can you tell the cream with out side effects, long term use also.
"I feel water in my anus till I capable and than out them I repeat this process 5-6 time" May it produced a serious in body?
Few months ago my face skin is too good but now a days it is darkening and too loose so will you please guide me for it so that I can clear my skin. Thank you.
I have excess hair on my whole body which is abnormal, for eg: hair on forehead, light hair below eyes what should I do because It is not safe to shave on such sensitive areas. Will threading would be a safe option.
There are dark circle around my eyes. I sleep properly still I have those. What should I do for that?
I am sriharsha, age: 18 years old. What are the precautions to be taken, to prevent our skin from getting black. What are food stuff we need to eat. Kindly please let me know.
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
I have a type of dry skin. I am using haircreams. Now a days I am facing prob of blackheads and white hard stuff releasing from my face. Please help me?
Ringworm of the scalp usually affects children. This is a common type of a fungal infection of the scalp and has nothing to do with the worms as the name suggests. This is treated with antifungal medications and though the antifungal shampo-is not to-effective, it might be advised along with medication.
Causes of scalp ringworm:
- Most of the times a ringworm infection is transfered from person to person through sharing towels and touching. The fungi and its spores can remain alive on brushes, combs, sheets, furniture and unwashed towels for long. Some people are only carriers of fungi, meaning that they carry the fungi and its spores in their hair and skin but do not have any infection and symptoms. But they might pass the fungi to others who may develop the symptoms.
- It spreads from pets like cats and dogs who are very prone to fungal infection of the skin. They easily pass their infection to children and other family members. Farm animals are also a source of fungal infection and if the farm gate is touched from where the infected cattle passes, it is enough to cause infection.
- Also at times there is no reason and fungi infection can just happen out of the blue. Like for example, the fungi spores can get transmitted through air, they might get into the air by an infected person and land on someone else's head. This can develop into fungi and can cause infection.
Symptoms of scalp ringworm:
- The infection looks more like dandruff, a severe form of dandruff in different parts of the scalp. This is often mistaken to be psoriasis.
- In some infection there is loss of hair leading to bald patches. These patches become scaly and inflamed. The patches might have broken off small hair.
- Several painful pustules and boils occur on the scalp
- In severe infection there is boggy swelling on some part of the scalp, which is known as kerion. This might be tender and oozing and if not treated can lead to hair loss and permanent scarring.
- In severe infections like with pustules and kerion, one might develop high fever and the glands of the neck might swell.
Treatment of scalp ringworm:
The treatment of the fungal infection of the scalp involves the following:
- Antifungal Medicines: These are usually taken in the form of tablets and following are advised:
- Griseofulvin: This is often the first choice and a course of 8-12 weeks is required. The tablet can be crushed and taken with water.
- Terbinafine: The course for this is four weeks and is important to complete the course in order to get rid of the infection.