Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amender SinghYour feedback matters!
I have fungal infection on the genital area, doctor prescribed fungiguard ointment for this. So how can I prevent recurrence of this?
I am 21 year old and unmarried, my problem was my penis foreskin does`t covering my penis head .when my penis dick its bending left side also duration of dick form is 5-10 seconds only. Please help me.
I am suffering with red patches on my face. I am taking treatment from good doctors since last one year but there is no benefit. When I stop taking medicine the problem is appearing again and again.
I have running nose with watery secretions throughout the year. My right nostril used to block. My body is very sensitive to cold even in such hot weather I have to avoid cold water even pot water. Right eye is also affected left eye has +0.75 while right eye has +1.5 guide me for this sensitivity from cold.
I have got a bad headache from yesterday. My head is paining so much. I can't tolerate it more. Help me sir.
Hello sir, I Suffer Pain At the end of my Urination" in side right tip of. My Penis" I feel at the end of my right seminal vein; as if hot urine is passed through a small Skin Cut inside" ; at the right tip only. NO OTHER EXTERNAL & OR INTERNAL BURNS & OR PAIN! Advise Reason & Treatment if you prefer!
Hello there im shubham 20 years old. Im suffering from insomnia I can not sleep all night long. What should I do?
Hi I am 38 year old. My problem is everyday in evening my left nose get stuck, I can' t even sleep, have to use otrivin. Please suggest remedy for this ?
I am 24 male. Use to masturbate daily. I can't stop it. If am doing any work my hands r lightly shivering. Is there any way to increase n strong d sperm count n as well for shivering.
My face and then the left testicle is swollen. I've visited doctor. He says it's severe. This is called mumps. He gave me POLYBION ZERODOL SP MILIXIM LECOPE It's 3rd day. I still have the pain and swollen testicle. What can be done? He said this can also lead to infertility Please help me out of this.
What is pneumonia and what is the sign of this doses so please explain and what will not to do work and please give me answer.
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.