Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alok SinghYour feedback matters!
I met with accident 12 days to go but still my shoulder is paining from join and I can't move properly please give me some suggestion how can I get relief from pain.
Dr, I am getting pain in the end point Of hand and leg fingers, as well as all fingers joints why it's happen, what's reason.
Dr. I am 54 year old female of 89 kg weight and 5' 2" height having acute joint pain in both knee joints. Please advice Ayurvedic treatment for me to loose weight and joints pain. Allopathic Dr. Advice knees replacement. Please suggest.
Hie doctor. M loosing hairs and its becoming grey also. A very low volume of hairs are left which shows my headlines also. Please suggest smthng.
I have a problem. Even after taking a hair cut I have split ends after two or three days on that particular length. Is there anyway to get rid of split ends?
I am having pain in the left leg for nearly last 4 months. I have consulted to start with Orthopedician who diagnosed the problem as TROCHANTERIC Bursitis .After not getting relief, I consulted Neurophysiologist who after detail physical examination suggested to check with my Rheumatologist. He prescribed pain reliever for 2 weeks, but till date no relief. Please advise concerned Dept/Doctor who can diagnose the problem for treatment.
what should i do i forgot the things very often.. and also i am suffering from pain in my legs what should i do?
I suffering from sciatica as I feel pain in right buttock & this becomes radiates in leg & in foot at the time of standing or walking. So suggest me how to reduce my pain of sciatica.
My mom suffering from sever heel pain,even she can't stand n walk properly bcz of pain.Somtims it feels lik priking at heel part.Whol day she suffers frm pain Her BP is normal n her age is near abt 55.
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.