Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alok Singh
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alok SinghYour feedback matters!
My uric acid is 6.2,taking telmisartan amolide 40 daily, pulse rate is high, creatinine is 1.3. Joint pain, stiff joints. Also taking allopurinol 200 daily. My lower body is very week.
She is suffering from a viral disease as her body joints are paining ruthlessly. What she should do?
I have got unwanted hair on my chin and upper area of neck for which doctor has said that due to hormonal problems and irregular menstrual cycle I am facing this problem. Now I wanted to take laser treatment for removal of these unwanted hairs, but I have also heard that even laser treatment is not a permanent solution of problem because until your hormonal is not get curred these hair will again group in 1-2 years after laser treatment. Please suggest me whether laser treatment will be effective for hair removal, whether all the hairs will be fully removed and will not group again. Also suggest me name of best laser centre near Roorkee.
Hii doc. Im 19 years old and im shaving my beard and Moustache since 3 years. I use a razor I didn't know how to use it and im suffering from razor bumps. I have many dark spots on my face. Due to that razor. Now im using it in the right way and with all precautions. But there are many black spots on my chin, neck and nose. Please suggest me a cream or home remedies that lightens my dark spots. I ve been using turmeric and besan to cleanse my skin. Shall I continue it or stop it. Please suggest me a remedy which show quick results. Please help me Docs. Im very disturbed from this black spots.
I am 34 male, suffering from heel pain. When I woke up in the morning and having after some resting position the pain is so much. Some Doctors said its because of Uric acid level high in the blood. My Uric acid level is 7.3 and I am taking the medicine allopurinol 300 mg tablets. And another doctor gave me Meloxicam 15 mg. Is consumption of this medicine will have any side effect on kidneys? Please suggest. I am suffering from this pain more than two years and met with six doctors upto now and not find final solution for the pain. I am having so much difficulty to walk and I have left all the food that contains purines. Uric acid shall be removed by the kidneys right, are my kidneys having problem in functioning to remove excess uric acid from my blood. Shall I have kidney function test? Please help me. I can not take it more. please suggest me which doctor shall I have to meet for the medication.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
On 1 september, my left hand is fractured. I have taken all the treatment plaster has also open but the pain remains the same. Please provide me the genuine tips.
My left thigh bone is paining when I sleep at night. When I walk it feels as if my thigh bone is rubbing against something and feels painful if I step on some uneven surface. Also when I try to massage from oil I feel some growth type thing in the upper part of my thigh bone. Its very painful, my doubt was is it some swelling or serious fracture.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.