Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alok SinghYour feedback matters!
How get rid of dandruff permanently. How to keep hair strong and healthy. Which vitamins are good to make strong hair.
I have crampsor so what pain in my legs but I can run an do All things but when I come to rest my pain starts please give any advice.
I am 23 female. I have very thin hair suggest me some supplements and other methods for faster hair growth.
My dad 45 year old, he is a farmer. While working he didn't get any leg pain but on sitting or on relaxation the leg got pain from top to bottom. My dad taken the treatment but no useful. Please suggest what can we do?
I am using altris gel for premature white beard. And taking follihair tablet once at night. Is it right? My age is 29 +
Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp are directly proportional to your psychological health. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles.
The reasons when one may opt for a hair transplant are:
- Traction alopecia: This type of hair loss occurs due to exertion of external pressure on the hair which may cause it to fall. If the hair does not grow back then it would result in a bald patch. Thus you may opt for a hair transplant procedure if you suffer from this disorder and experience loss of hair.
- Involutional alopecia: It is a form of alopecia where the hair growth tends to decrease due to ageing resulting in thinning and shorter hair. The follicles remain in the telogen phase (resting phase) for an extended amount of time. You may opt for a hair transplant surgery to correct this disorder.
- Trichotillomania: This is a psychological condition where a person pulls out his/her hair. If excessive hair is lost, resulting in bald spots, then you may opt for hair transplant surgery.
Hair transplant surgery is naturally a lasting and safe treatment for hair loss, as the chances for your body to reject the intervention in the form of implanted hair is minimal. This is because the technique that is used involves taking your own hair out from the follicle roots, (mostly from areas like the neck or the back and sides of your head) where they are not needed so much and place them in specially designed holes in the bald areas. Since no external factors are involved, the body does not tend to reject the transplant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
There is been content hip joints pain in both leg knee some time it make to stand very uncomfortable for few minutes, I am now 74 years, having diabetes for the last 20 years, and during nights, I am not able to sleep very comfortably I am under insulin, and take medicines, regularly, what type of medicine I should use for this discomforts, kindly suggest I am from secunderabad presently telangana state.
I am a 20 year old boy. I have a problem in my scalp, it is itchy and some white bulbs present in the end of the hair. What should I do?
Can I use hair hair for sure instead of minoxidil regain to increase facial hair growth on my face as my age if 15 year old and I want to get facial hair as fast as possible to grow beard , mustaches.
Her head is spinning every time since last 2 days when she starts continuing this medicines. She is diabetic. Due to joint, heel pain nd diabetes doctor has prescribed these. Tell me if anything wrong wth this medicine or give some advice. When the sugar level was around 170 (fasting) her head was not spinning. Nw frm 2 days its happening.
My hand is paining since last 10 days and have a swelling since the same problem what is the fastest cure for this problem.
Sir, I got baldness in my moustache partial area from last 15 days, please explain what is the causes of this problem and what kind of treatment I need to take, is there any home made treatments?
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.