Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Hi l am 33 years old lady feeling a tumor in my left under arm. I have a baby and she is 10 month old.
I am a 60 year old male (100 Kg.) with slightly enlarged prostrate, fatty lever, pain in both knees and swelling at ankles. What course of medicine do you suggest? Presently taking low dosage tablets for hypertension and Uric acid and colestarol.
I have listened that falling of hair is one of the symptom of cancer. Is it really the only symptom by which we can regonize it? What are the early symptoms or starting symptoms for recognizing cancer?
Can prostate problem like (BHP or infection) affect morning erection. Doctor give me prostate alpha blocker medicine. Which quite help me. Is that serious?
I have listen somewhere that a lump in breast in early formation can be melt down with the help of lime (churna which is used by paan wala) is it?
Is it okay to cleanse your body by fasting from time to time? How long am I contagious when I have the flu or a Is my microwave giving me cancer?
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
How the dry fruits and nuts helpful in daily life. What is quantity to take everyday. Even the cancer patients (while taking chemotherapy and treatment) and diabetic people also can take dry fruits and nuts. Please give your opinion on this.
I am 18 year old and I want to know the symptoms of cancer so can you tell me please. It will be a big thanks from my side.
I am 34 years old last year I have operation tongue cancer and radiation also so what care I have to do?
Please my husband was diagnosed prostate enlargement. He is 54 yrs. Weight 95 kg and height 5.9 ft. D result is 51x 50x 50 mm. Volume 55. 3mls. Please what will take to stop the enlargement.
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am 23 years old female I am having lump in right side of my breast and it has increase in size! I don't have any pain in it the lump can move every where in breast. It is movable. Is it cancerous or non cancerous?
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.