Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GhambhirYour feedback matters!
Hi, my baby is 3 months old. He is doing poti once in 3 days and it is in green colour smelling a lot. Is that any problem? Please suggest me the solution.
My 4 months old baby is suffering frm heavy cold. Sardi hai. Nose running nhi. What to do? Allopathy bahut kiya bt no improvement. Pls suggest.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My son 6 years old has been suffering from fever from yesterday night with fever 102. Now (2.45 pm, 2nd, sept) also temp 103. I am giving medicine meftal-p which is prescribed by paediatrician in bangalore. Still temp is not reducing. Can anybody inform me which antibiotic should I give for complete remedies.
My baby is of 6 months can I give him cerelac but I have heard that cerelac is banned so what can I give him instead of cerelac?
My son is 4years old. He is too much silent in nature. He is not play any game like other children. He didn't talk too much. I am worried. please tell me the solution.
Hi, My baby girl is 6 months old she is suffering from motions from last 6 days we consulted doctor but it is not stopping.
My baby is of 2 years (preterm baby) and she's under weight. Her weight is 10 kg only, and she refuses to eat anything, her milk intake is also very less. Please suggest how do I put her on some weight.
My baby vomits milk or curd like white after feeding. Even after making her burp every time I feed her. I'm worried as it may harm her. Any help or suggestions? She is quite well and no issues with digestion as well, just that she farts frequently.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.