Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from left shoulder pain since last 2-3 months and all my X-Ray and MRI reports are normal. The pain increases to UN-bearable at nights and spreads up to my fingers. All treatments from different doctors with pain killers and physiotherapy are result less. My Blood Pressure and Diabetes tests are also normal. However, I am suffering from Thyroid ( under medicine thyronorm 75 mg ) and MIGRAINE ( under medicine petril beta and tryptomer ).
I have numbness in my right hand PINKY (only) finger for three days. I have read on net it should go with time but couldn't find a solution. please suggest if there is any exercise or posture. Thanks and pay attention it is only in pinky finger.
Hello sir. I am suffering from classical migraine since childhood. Please tell me which tablet to take to kill the migraine.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
Having migraine problem. Kindly prescribe good medicine as I am suffering huge head pain. Unable to sleep at night.
I had been suffering with migraine since 10 years but now pain is shifting from one side to another side. What to control it.
I am suffering from 1. Memory loss for the last 4 years 2. Acidic reflection for the past 3 years 3. Diabetic but under control with Glyred M 4. Acute migraine for the past 25 years.
Hi, My wife aged 32 years lost consciousness and collapsed. No injury happened to head Nd any other parts of the body. But she lost her speech. When consulted doctor he prescribed to take a tablet Deplatt 150 mg in the night. Also he recommended to get MRI scan done for brain. Later when we met with mri reports, he recommended to get other three tests. Carotid and Vertebral Doppler, Lipid profile and Echo Cardiogram. Today when we visited the doctor with reports, came to know that the carotid artery is fully blocked and it can not be unblocked. If its partially blocked, it can be cured with a surgery. He advised to continue the deplatt 150 mg and Rosuvas. Need your advise. Thanks,
I came to know that my disease is wasting of muscle may be called as atrophy or sarcipenia.Please help
I am 57 years old male. I am having neurological problem whose symptoms are dizziness which are very frequent. And also results in multiple vision.
And for metabolism take half tea spoon turmeric powder early morning with water.