Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Kaushik
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek KaushikYour feedback matters!
My mother is having severe lower back spine pain .she is taking medicine for it. Doctors have suggested her tynor backbelt but this company has number of belts. Which one should she use toner contoured L.S support belt or tynor L.S belt lumbopore or any other. please help Thanks in advance.
I have one patient problem with stiffness of neck, headache that mostly occur in the back of head, problem with movement of neck, vertigo sometimes. Please suggest me the treatment.
Sir I am just 19 and I have back problem sometime my right leg is paining and after some time it stop automatically it happened with me many times what can I do for this problem.
When standing with your back straight, the stresses on discs and ligaments in your low back are considerably lower than when you stand with your back bent forward. Many activities around the home may cause you to bend-for example, gardening, vacuuming, bed making, etc.
Occupations requiring prolonged stooped postures are abundant: assembly line workers, bricklayers, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, surgeons, nurses-the list goes on-are all required to bend forward for prolonged periods everyday.
While working in these bent positions, you are more likely to sustain back problems in the first four or five hours of the day.In order to minimise the risks involved in prolonged forward bending, you should interrupt the stooped position at regular intervals before pain starts. You should stand upright and bend backward five or six times.
This is very important if you have already developed low back problems caused by working in a stooped position. Regular interruption of the stooped position will correct any distortion that may occur in the discs and relieve the stresses on the surrounding tissues. When this is done before pain starts, it usually prevents the development of significant low back pain; and remember, you are especially at risk in the first half of your day, so make sure you always do everything correctly during this period.
Hi I am a computer engineer and am having pain in my left shoulder causing me to stay up in the night sometimes. What should I do?
I was suffering lower back pain four years ago and that time that is cure. But at present few days I am suffering same.In past time I have taken medicine 'BLUVIT-D3'i just want to know can I use this medicine for this problem.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!