Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek KaushikYour feedback matters!
After my pregnancy ,I am suffering from severe leg pain now it's almost 6 months. What should I do ? Whether I should consult to orthopedic or MD medicine doctor?
Dear Sir/mam I am suffering from viral fever that time I got very painful knee pain now I am cure but I also getting pain in knee and I am tired very quickly. Please tell me idea by that I can free my knee pain and tired .if any natural food or ayurvedic medicine you can prefer it will more beneficial to me. Thanks.
While standing suddenly legs are not in a position to withstand body weight. Severe pain in lower back.(X ray lumbar spine: Degenerative changes e- multiple level. Reduced disc space b/w L1-L2 and L5-S1 vertebrae level. Osteoarthritis changes B/L hip joints, etc.) earlier detected cervical spondylitis. Once a while right hand from wrist to fingers shakes. During that time anything on hand falls. Head CT scan normal. Whether proceeding to Parkinson disease please advice
I am 61 years old male. I have pain in my right shoulder for the last 6 months. I can raise and stretch my arm. But the pain is always there, what should I do? I have been told by an acu pressure doctor that it is not frozen shoulder.
My knee pain and sound come from knee after get up and down when climbing stairs and near toes surrounding also.
Hi i am suffering from slip disc l3 & l5. Doc hv suggested for surgery but I don't wan to go for it. Pls suggest me anything beside that please.
I am 34 years old female, and weigh almost 69 kgs and my height is 5.4 ft .therefore I believe am 15 kgs overweight. I am a pure Vegetarian. I was 54 before pregnancy and put almost 20 Kgs. After delivery and my daughter now 5 years I still weigh 69 kgs. My body seems to be moderately sized however all the fat lies around my hip. I am a good dancer (free style) and have been working for over 17 years hailing from Mumbai and have been active always but off lately am having neck pains, chest and rib pains and the whole of left side .which I guess is due to acidity. I definitely wanted to follow a balanced diet and reduce some weight desperately. Off latterly am having sleep distractions as well. Request your suggestions and advice urgently. Thanks
I have a pain in my left leg from uper to lower, it not hit with anything. In morning its nothing but till evening its become panic pain.
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should I do?
I am 34. I am having constant pain in my lower back and thighs. I have long sitting hours of work. Please suggest.
I feel my backbone has not grown straight, above hips, I feel it's more concave then it should be, What should I do?
Tell me Dr. about my leg pain I always want to consult a good Dr. BT I got liberate and I thing this is the best way to understand problem so how can I get treatment?
I had an accident recently. They put ae slab on my left elbow. I removed it after 15 days. But still m having difficulty while folding n opening my hand.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.