Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhinavYour feedback matters!
my cousin, he is 2 years old, he is having dry skin, his skin is very thin, has many scratches. His leg palms also got so many scratches. please suggest me suitable ointment for him.
I am 30 year old man I have complexion problem face skin has darker and body is fair what to do for this ?
I have a black spot on my back. I used many creams but did not get any result. What is the symptoms? Please help me with good suggestions. Thank you.
I am a 23 year old male and from the past 2 months my hair fall has started and its at an alarming rate! As I live in a Hostel so I couldn't do much with my hair, What remedies/medications do you suggest?
Hi ny name is aniqa I wanted to loose my weight without joining any gym juss I need some home remedies.
What are blackheads?
Blackheads are basically a form of acne that contains oxidised melanin; melanin is the pigment that is secreted by the skin cells, known as melanocytes. They get lodged within the pores of the skin and can give a nasty appearance. It looks like little black dots on the skin and gives an uneven appearance.
Why are they caused?
Clogged pores have an all around depicted pathogenesis:
- The sebaceous organs overproduce sebum (and skin cell abundance may likewise be an element)
- The abundant sebum bunches together with dead skin cells and hinder the hair follicle (the base and trench in the skin from which a hair strand develops)
- The open comedones uncover this plug of sebum to the air, bringing about oxidation of the sleek, waxy substance, turning it into a dark colour.
As laid out above, clogged pores are a consequence of strange sebum production, frequently combined with abundance of skin cells, bringing about blocked pores. While we comprehend this procedure, the explanations behind the extra creation of sebum are less clear.
Hormonal changes amid adolescence are the most widely recognized trigger for excess sebum generation. Less basic are changes because of menstrual periods, pregnancy and conception prevention pills. The male sex hormone, ‘androgen’ triggers more noteworthy over-production of sebum and higher turnover of skin cells and its creation surges in both young men and young ladies amid adolescence.
An over-secretion of androgen hormones in grown-up ladies may expand the dangers of clogged pores and different types of skin inflammation, and also hirsutism (extreme hair development). Different variables for skin break outs and the occurrence of clogged pores include:
1. Beauty care products, chemicals and garments that cover pores
2. Substantial sweating or high dampness
3. Dietary variables, ailment or pharmaceuticals that support fast skin cell turnover
4. Certain steroid drugs aggravate skin inflammation or cause comparative skin eruptions.
How is it treated?
Having a small number of blackheads is categorised as mild acne. It is treated as per its severity; so spotting a few sporadic blackheads on your face might not warrant immediate medical attention. However, severe cases should be medically attended to, in order to prevent scarring and further aggravations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor. I am getting sweat easily due to hot nd it is high during cooking. So after cleaning sweat, my face becomes dark. So any home tips to avoid sweat and get glow skin.
I am 42 year old, face skin looks very dull and not at all any glow, pls help in identifying the type of skin and measures to improve.
My skin is very oily and I get pimples very oftenly. Besides I too have number of dark spots. Please suggest me some curative measures.
I have white patches on my lower and mid back small circle and oval shaped. I have been using a scaboma lotion frm a month but there is no positive effect. Wat should I use or do?
I lost my hairs I few month hair fall soo much that I have 1\ 4 of hairs now soo please tell me what soo I do to get my lost hairs back.
What to do for pimple/acne that's filled fully on my face doctor? Hope you help coz my face is oily.
I am a 18 years old male, I have frequent peeling of skin on my palms and edges of my feet and they continue to remain for many days. Especially after bathing it becomes much worse. Even though I remove it by tearing away the dead skin, but still the problem persists, please help me?
I want to reduce my weight! How to? Does the patanjali treatment really help or any other way to help it out?
Medicine and diet for alopecia hair fall disease and also for heavy hair fall and best shampoo for hair fall.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha systems (or doshas) and diseases are due to imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Obesity for instance is believed to be due to kapha predominance, leading to excessive eating and thereby obesity. There are various herbs (listed below) that are used in treatment of weight loss, and they all act by burning more fat and improving natural metabolism.
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): Known commonly as brindle berry or mangosteen oil tree, or malabar tamarind, this helps to reduce triglycerides and control cholesterol. It also suppresses appetite and inhibits lipogenesis (conversion of sugars to fat)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Licorice has been widely accepted as an anti-obesity herb, especially in reducing abdominal fat. It acts by reducing the amount of triglyceride in the liver and blood. It also contain flavonoids which slow down oxidation of fatty acids.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): An herb with varied medicinal properties, ginger has a multitude of health benefits. It promotes weight loss by lowering cholesterol and reducing fat accumulation. It also regulates metabolism of cholesterol and oxidation of fatty acids.
- Kalonji (Nigella Sativa): During clinical trials, the seed extract of Kalonji has been shown to improve body mass index and lead to better waist-hip ratios.
- Myrhh (Commiphora Resin): The bark of the flowering mukul myrhh tree produces a sticky, yellowish resin that has been identified to be a steroid compound. It is harvested in winters and considered to act on all 3 doshas and provide an equilibrium in the body. Commonly known as guggul, it translates to "one that protects against disease. That in a way sums up its medicinal properties. In obese people, it helps by lowering blood cholesterol and triglylcerides and is considered a very powerful fat burner.
It is proven that Ayurveda is a safe method to help you lose weight. Also, please note that each of these above products will have benefits in other medical conditions and not used only in obesity cases. In addition to the above specific products, there should be a combination of healthy eating and exercise, which primarily drives weight loss. Balancing eating and sleeping to homegenise the three doshas in the body is also very important for effective weight loss. Increasing water intake, reducing alcohol intake, planning protein-carb ratio, and customized exercise routine are are aspects to be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.