Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhideep ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Mr mother, 66, had a gallstone operation last month and now she has got infection in urine [after the urine culture report confirmed] as she has urge to pass urine four-five time at night time. What medicine do you suggest. Antibiotics doesn't suit her. She get loss appetite and dizziness taking antibiotics tablets.
I am 66 years male and frequently suffers from mouth ulcers. The problem becomes so acute that my tounge becomes red & seems like having large bowls or cuts and it becomes difficult to even drink water.
I am 52 years male, I have acne, black head on nose, forehead and back. And also I have black patch type block heads on both sides of nose. I am facing acidity problem for many years. Please give me advice.
iam 26year old but still looking as 20 year old boy. Went to full body checkup 2 times in superspeciality hospital in chennai, but doctor unable to diagonise the problem. They told that he is suffering from anemia which can be corrected by tablet. Iam very thin and height is normal 156 cm. Please give solution to become fit and normal. My diet is low as iam unable to digest if I eat more.
I'm suffering from IBS. Also I have dysentery from my childhood. When take medicine I feel good but without medicine the problem arise again. How it will cure? Give me solution. Can I eat sweet, egg, chicken, curd. Please help.
I have a gall bladder one stone. 22mm In size. No pain as such but sometimes indigestion occurs. Wt do suggest. Some exercise or medication.
I have internal and external piles with problem of fisher. Till now I had become habitual living with these. Now fuskula detected few months back. Doctor opinion operate. As discharge irritating. Is there any other way to get cure fistula other than operation. I can live with piles n fisher. Not a problem but is fuskula curable by non operative way?
Now I am using lasuna for reduce belly fat incomplete two bottles nothing is change and recently abdomen scanning is done in that found liver fat can u suggest medicine for reduce liver fat.
I am a 18 year old boy. I am having diarrhoea from last 3 days. I also ate medicines. But today when I went to toilet there was a flesh coloured jelly like substance in my stool. I got afraid. I want to ask what is it and if it is harmful or not and what to do now. Thanks in advance.
From yesterday I have a pain in my left chest. I think this is because of acidity or gass problem. I took a medicine for that but after a few hours it start paining. Now what should I do next?
Hi, I am 4 months pregnant, I need to know can I take Pantop D in early morning as sometimes I am having acidity during the day. I will really appreciate if you will revert back asap.
How control my gas activities. And to control my fat body's. And please tell me some food name. Who perfect me.
I have GERD, duodenum ulcer, Hiatal hernia and recently diagnosed with arthritis. I feel pain and burning sensation in the chest all the tym, I think its because of hernia and also when I sneeze or lie down of stand up it happens at t hat tym too. I think many other problems are coming in notice due to these diseases. Do reply and suggest me what should I do?
I have suffering kolietis decease last 25 years my age 58 years old my weight 40 kg 15 days before I consult my Dr. My hand cramping and mujhe ghabrahat bhi hoti hai Dr. Ne nandrolone inj per week lagane ke liye likha hai unhone 2 inj ka likha hai kya mei 2 inj aur lagvau to nuksan to nahi hoga kripaya salah de ?
I am 25 years old. I suffered from mouth ulcer and heat in stomach, what can I do for these problems?
I am suffering through gastrointestinal problems since past few years what is permanent remedy for this?
My digestion is to weak due to weak digestion I suffer from acidity when ever I eat something I have to suffer from acidity.
Although gall bladder stones are normal and easily removable, in a small percentage of people it can become serious with complicated implications. From severe blockage to moving into another part of the digestive system, gall bladder stones can wreak havoc. Here is a brief overview of some of the complicated cases that can arise out of gall bladder stones:
- Acute cholecystitis: For few people, gall bladder can lead to complete blockage of the bile duct. This leads to accumulation of bile inside the gall bladder resulting in inflammation and infection of the gall bladder. The medical term for this condition is known as acute cholecystitis. Some typical symptoms of this condition include sharp pain the upper abdomen that can travel to shoulder as well. This can be followed by high temperature and rapid heart bit. Studies have shown that one amongst seven people suffering from this condition also tend to suffer from Jaundice.
- Jaundice: Jaundice occurs due to the complete blockage of the bile duct and accumulation of bile in the gall bladder. Some typical symptoms of jaundice include pale stools, yellowish skin, and eyes, brown urine and itching. Most times, the stone gets away from the bile duct automatically. If, however, it doesn’t happen, it must be removed surgically.
- Acute cholangitis: When the bile duct gets blocked, it is subjected to bacterial infection. The medical term for this condition is known as acute cholangitis. Some of the symptoms of this condition include pain in the upper abdomen, chills, itchy skin, high temperature, and jaundice. This is followed by a general feeling of un-wellness most of the time.
- Acute pancreatitis: This is a condition that develops when the gall stone jumps from the gall bladder and obstructs the opening of the pancreas resulting in inflammation of the pancreas. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include a dull pain in the center of the stomach. The pain might become dull and constant. Some other symptoms of this condition include diarrhea, feeling sick, abdomen tenderness, loss of appetite etc.
- Gall bladder Cancer: This is another complication of gall stone. It is estimated that 3 out of 4 people suffering from gall cancer has a complication of gall stone. In this condition, the gall bladder is removed as a precaution for the cancer-spread. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include high temperature, jaundice, and abdominal pain.
- Gallstone ileus: This is a rare condition that occurs when the bowel gets obstructed by the gallstone. The latter can do that because of the opening called fistula which helps the stone to float to the bowel and obstructs it for good. A surgical intervention is necessary to treat this condition.
Laproscopy cholecystectomy for cholecystitis ( acute / chronic )
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy has become the gold standard in the treatment of symptomatic gallstones. The common opinion about treatment of acute cholecystitis is initially conservative treatment due to preventing complications of inflamation and following laparoscopic cholecystectomy after 6- 8 weeks. However with the increase of laparoscopic experience in recent years, early laparoscopic cholecystectomy has become more common.