Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay SethiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and regularly suffering from backache and tries many treatment but can't get relief please help me this problem is with me since the age of 18 years old and now become a part of my life please tell me how can I prevent from this due to this I have been rejected from call centre where I was doing job as an employee because I can't attend job regularly due to this pain can you suggest me some painkillers or I have to suffer from a special treatment of this problem please help me to prevent from this pain please I request kindly.
I am 53 years old having pain in my right leg and knee for the past 1 year I faced pain while using steps my weight is 93 kgs height is 168cm pl advise I am not having any medicine..
I am 46 year old. For the last six months I am suffering from heel pain simultaneously left/right heel.
I am having a severe back pain from 3 days, thought it will be alright soon, but its still the same. Please help.
He is diagnosed with thoracic kyphosis on x ray. He is 29 years old and has some pain and numbness of shoulder off and on. What needs to be done, physiotherapy alone will suffice or surgery is indicated?
I am a housewife and I suffer from shoulder and back pain. Kindly help. And from last few months I get excessive burping or continuous burping. It doesn't pain. I changed the diet, did endoscopy, did homopa treatment, natural solutions. Bt it didn't what can b the reason I am very tired of burping. Is there connection between back pain and burping? Pls help. I am ready to consult.
I am 51 years, exercise regularly, 6-11 km walk and jog, have knee pain, little. I feel slight pain in calf muscle and feel as if heat oozing out of feet base. What could be the reason? If I exercise I have normal BP if I leave exercise or miss for more than month BP increases to 140-156, 89-100. Why? I regularly have one leaf of gilloh cut and soaked in water, three times a week.
I am suffering from pain on my right elbow for about nine months ago.I can't take even 5kg weight straightly.Please suggest remedy for it ?
My friend 34 years female, she had removed steel rod from her left leg for last 3 weeks. But small pain in her leg now. If she wants to consult a doctor or it remains for a month.
I am 27 year old male and have backache For last 8 months I have used pain ointment cream for couple of days but I have no relief I make my back x ray x ra y is also normal please help me an d I have gastric problem.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.