Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am putting on weight since last one year, inspite of following the same diet as usual, I am 21 years old and I have irregular periods often.
Now I am pregnant (2 months) what should I eat. What precautions I have to take. & I am suffering with backpain also.
Mere friend ke wife pregnant hai 40 days ho gaya. Kya mera friend sex kar sakta hai please urgent reply?
Yesterday only I got to know dat m pregnant. I want to know what precautions and care I should take in my diet n daily routine please advice.
My wife had pregnant 1st time in august 2010 but aborted in 30th september due to not growing baby as found in ultrasound report. TORCH test conducted by Doctor and after test results my wife had vaccinated against rubella virus in october 2010 (age 27 years at that time). She get pregnant in Feb. 2010 and also treated with ecosprin tab. 100 mg till 8 months during pregnancy. Normal delivery was happened in Nov. 2011. After 7 days of delivery baby was referred to ECO test and found 2 mm spot (hole) in heart. The doctor (cardiologist) advised that it is fill up automatically after 3 months. When ECO test carried out again, baby was found normal and spot fill up automatically. I want to know is there any side effects happened of Rubella virus/Rubella vaccine or ecosprin on baby. I want also to know that, should we need any test related to Rubella virus before conceive for 2nd pregnancy (age 31 years at present)
1. What fruits and vegetables should be taken for pregnant women? 2. Can she eat egg/fish/mutton/chicken? 3. What exercise is good for pregnant women?
I am having itching near vagina and also having White discharge.what to do? I Have 1 baby of 1.5 years.
Hi I am suffering from my mensuration problem . My last date is 17 june . And after 8/9 days its again started for 10 min -15 min on 27 june now at present they will not come. I check from prega news kit its shows negative result . What I do.
I am in physical relationship frm past 3 years starting I used to take I pill for unprotected frm that day I am having irregular periods and gaining my weight my question is do fortut prbms will be faced like in future will I able to conceive child.
I had my first pregnancy thru IUI (i had renal stone) Stone is still there but no pain. How safe it is to have another pregnancy with renal stone.
Hello DCTR. I'm 36 years old male n my wife is 30 years old, we are planning for a baby, I want to know, can we conceive twin babies, is there any particular method to conceive twins. Please answer me.
I was pregnant for 4 months then I had abortion I hve period for 15days. Now again after 15days I have a heavy periods or heavy bleeding. Why this is happening? Shall I have to do abortion again? Please help me.
Jst had ceasar 1 month ago. Have a baby boy. After 1 month m getting pain in my stiches. Also want to ask tht may i have rive in my dinner
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
Is frequent travelling a concern when we are trying to conceive? I travel every 2 months. Is flight journey unsafe?
I have try to sex with my fiyance. I have bleeding blood from my penis. I tried 2 times but both time bleeding blood. What can I do to enjoy sex without bleeding blood from my penis?
Hi. I'm 25 years old. I had unprotected sex on 7 may with my boyfriend in car in sitting position, much of his sperms discharge was out but for safety I had unwanted pill immediately. I had my last periods on 19th april. Can I conceive, i'm having stomach cramping from days and when can I test for pregnancy.
Dear Doctors, I started unprotected sex with my fence 2 months back, but I didn't dropped inside her, as a result her mensuration was normal. But after her last period I used condom at every meeting. Her period stars usually on 7th of the month, but this time her period yet not started. So, what may be the reason of her stopped period. And what should I do if her pregnancy test found positive, as I do not want any baby before marriage.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.