Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I want to plan for a baby but on hsg fimbrial blockage has been detected what treatment will be best.
Ovigyn 5000 (hcg) injections are safe for foetus? for how many weeks of pregnancy these should be given?
I am 25 years old female I am two months pregnant test by using pregnancy test kit, I want to abort by using pills is it safe, is their any problem for next pregnancy if its my first time?
I'm pregnant having approx 1 week or more I didn't consult an doctor till now. What precautions I have to take in care?
I got my periods on 15th aug And it ended on 20th Aug .my periods are irregular. Today I had unprotected sex. Itwas not sex actually. Just for 1-2. Min he inserted his private part we ensured that it was dry. No pre ejaculation was there. Not even he ejaculated inside me. Can I get pregnant?
I have one month pregnancy and get little bleeding and too pain in the left lower portion on stomach . I don't know what I do ? This is unwanted pregnancy ?
Sir my wife anjali and me newly married. Hamne abhi tak sex nhi kiya he bcz uska kahi pain hota he ek baar Hamne try bhi kiya but kafi pain hota he anjali ko Bahot aaram se bhi try kiya but result is negative hi he kya karo pls advise me.
I am 18 years and my hemoglobin percentage is 8.3 before two year I had an minor breast surgery that time it was 4.8 and I had transfusion last year it was 11 and doctor said it was due to lack of iron and now before 2 days I had a test and its 8.3 is it a thing to concern. I should consult a doctor? or it will be normal if I have a good diet?
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
1. An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
2. Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
3. Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
4. Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
5. Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Hi, Dr. my course of Deviry tablets of 3 cycle was finished on 21st Nov and my last period start on 7th dec. I have done unprotected sex on 17th dec in missionary position, according to 27days monthly periods cycle next periods start on 3rd Jan. So now tell me how many chances of conceiving and what precautions to bhe taken to conceive. And when should I take urine pregnancy test. please reply Dr. and another Doctors also. I will be very thankful to all of yours answers.
Can I have masturbating during my 6th month of pregnancy? And if it lead to orgasm, everything will be alright?
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Heel pain is a very common foot complaint and may involve injury to the bone, fat pad, ligaments, tendons or muscles. Heel pain can also be referred by a pinched nerve in your lower back.
It is important to have your heel pain thoroughly assessed to ensure an accurate diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Anyone can suffer from heel pain, but certain groups seem to be at increased risk, including:
Middle aged men and women
Active people eg running sports
People who are very overweight
Children aged between 8 and 13 years
People who stand for long periods of time.
Common sources of heel pain
Achilles tendon rupture
Achilles tendonitis / tendinitis
High ankle sprain
Muscle strain (muscle pain)
Stress fracture feet
Common causes of heel pain?
Some of the many causes of heel pain can include:
Abnormal walking style (such as rolling the feet inwards)
Ill-fitting shoes eg narrow toe, worn out shoes
Standing, running or jumping on hard surfaces
Recent changes in exercise program
Heel trauma eg. Stress fractures
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa)
Health disorders, including diabetes and arthritis.
Heel pain treatment
Most heel pain is caused by a combination of poor biomechanics, or muscle weakness or tightness. The good news is that heel pain can be effectively managed once the cause is identified.
Most heel pain can be successfully treated via:
Pain and pressure relief techniques
Biomechanical correction eg orthotics, taping, foot posture exercises
Muscle stretches and massage
Lower limb muscle strengthening
Proprioceptive and balance exercises to stimulate your foot intrinsic muscles.
If you feel that your footwear or sports training schedule are potentially causing your heel pain, then we recommend that you seek the advice of a sports physiotherapist, podiatrist or trained footwear specialist (not just a shop assistant) to see if your shoe is a match for your foot; or discuss your training regime to see if you are doing too much.
Heel pain and injury are extremely common. With accurate assessment and early treatment most heel pain injuries respond extremely quickly to physiotherapy allowing you to quickly resume pain-free and normal activities of daily living.
Please ask you physiotherapist for their professional treatment advice.
My wife age is 35 and my age 24. we are love married I have doubt she pregnant or not she have this possible to get baby.
Can virgin become pregnant if boy ejaculates near her vaginal part without penetrating into her and without breaking her hymen.
Relieves sunburn and puffy eyes
Controls blood pressure
Freshens your breath
Aids in weight loss
Removes dark circles
Relieves joint pain
High silica content brightens and revitalizes skin
Vitamin a fights cancer and maintains healthy blood cells
96% water content hydrated body and flushes toxins