Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A K SinghYour feedback matters!
My uric acid level is 7.02 mg/dl. And have normal pain in fingers. I want release permanently from this disease for whole life. It can be possible.
I am 63 years old female. Am unable to stand on my feet for more than 5 minutes nor walk for more than 5 minutes. Please advice.
Hello Dr. Which protein help to grow hair and how to get that protein? (means: which fruits and vegetables?)
She is having legs pains. If she is seating on the floor she can't get up with her own. It's not the joint pains.
I am 23 Years old and I have been suffering from leg pain and foot burning for 2 Months. What is the reason for it.
I am 27 old curly haired guy. Facing severe hair loss, having little bald patches, lost hair on front line. Both my father and mother side have bald heads. Is it possible to regrow hair on my scalp? Thank you in advance.
I am 20 years old. I have got white hairs since 3 years. So I have to color my hairs. My father got white hairs since he was 18 years old. Can I get my black hair back? and if yes than how? should I continue coloring my hairs?
Hi Doctors, I want to ask a question, I have pain in my left leg and feet. What could be the reason for that. And what should I do to get rid of it. Im 56 years old. Thanks.
I am 17 years old man I have problem premature greying .Can my hair turn again black? or I should apply hair color on it will it damage my hair
My wife has got continuous foot pain for past three days. Last time when she visited a doctor with similar symptoms, she was diagnosed as vitamin d deficient. After medications for a week, her conditions improved and we never visited the doctor again. Suggest a way out.
Well, this is for my dad actually. Sometime back he started developing itchiness all over his body. He scratches that and that turns out to be a wound. This kind of wound seems to be more on his head, back, neck, face and legs. Doctors advised him it might be the dhobi disease and so he stopped washing at the laundry. He does that himself at home now. Some other doctors from a very reputed hospital suggested it has to be because of the hair dye that is causing this irritation. My dad stopped using hair dye too now. Irritation has now come down to greater extent. Most of the wounds have been healed leaving black marks behind. Recently he applied a very little amount of loreal paris hair dye onto his hair. After two days his eyes started swelling. By the end of the day it subsided. Again today his chin and cheeks have swollen. Although he complains of NO pain, nor any kind of irritation, but his face is very badly swollen. Pls help me.
Q. Severe pain in Right Hip since yesterday. No relief by pain killer. No signs of fracture. Stress in Nerves in Hips, No swelling. Age-45 Sex-Female. Help me please.
My sister have extreme hair loss within a month she is feeling that all her hair will fall so please tell me any kind of treatment for this.
Hello sir, I have to much pain in my left shoulder for 7 months. I am also taking medicines for last 4 months from the best doctor of my city but there is nothing improved. I did MRI of my left shoulder & doctor said that this is arthritics & some swelling & liquid found in shoulder. What should I do.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Hair Transplant Surgeon