Doctor in Durga Charitable Dispensary & Sujok Accupressur Center
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Durga Charitable Dispensary & Sujok Accupressur CenterYour feedback matters!
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strains, sprains and other injuries of joints and around joints.
- Inflammation in and around joints
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.)
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation (Tenosynovitis) etc.
Joint pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.
Knee pain was the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
For joint pain treatment we can use following techniques:
-Corrective devices if needed (orthotics)
-Manual therapy etc. depending upon the case.
I have a pain on my left ankle, feel like sprained but it's not. I don't know what to do I apply pain killer gel but not much relief. Please let me know the reason and treatment. Thanks.
Sir I am having pain in both foot after viral fewer. It is very a cute and I am unable to walk properly there is no redness and swelling but pain is unbearable I had gone for uric acid test and RA factors also both are normal. Pls advice me what to do.
I would like to know whether rheumatologist is better or orthopedist is better for patellar tendinitis which is there since 3 months I have managed pain but its not completely going away.Please advise.
Surgical Hair Transplantation
One way to struggle hair loss is to transplant hair follicles from the edges and back to the top of the head. This surgery has developed over the years.
Nearly three decades ago, the quality of care was to require massive grafts, plugs of 12 to 20 hairs, and implant them. It will provide either awfully sensible or satisfactory result. However some men, as they got older and lost some a lot of hair, they got that doll's-hair or corn-row phenomenon.
Today's hair grafts are known as Follicular Unit Hair Transplants of 1 to 4 hairs, transplanted terribly approximate for added natural look.
Another principally out-of-favor method is Scalp Reduction.
Scalp Reduction is to chop hairless scalp out and stitch the remaining skin along to cut back the bald space. Once many of those, you've got a smaller space to transplant. However a scar is left that's noticeable and desires to be transplanted into to be invisible.
Similarly out of fashion are flap-type processes, wherever a flap of hair from a hair-bearing space is removed partially, oscillated around, and connected to a frontal cortex. However this could result in scarring or death or some of the scalp.
How well does Hair Transplants work?
It depends on what quantity healthy hair an individual has accessible for hair transplant. And it depends on the expectations of individuals.
The best candidate for Hair Transplantation Surgery, is those who are facing hair loss issue for several years however has stabilized and isn't losing a lot of hair quickly. An individual must have realistic expectations of what are often done to convey them a natural showing hair line.
Although the majority who pursue Hair Replacement Surgery are men, women make glorious candidates.